Getting the most out of Soundclick

So if im more serious than the average high school soundclickrapper, where should i be getting my beats?

Soundclick is still a good place to get beats if you're serious too. He was just meaning that majority of the people purchasing on soundclick are not too serious about their music. They just want a beat to "screw around" with type thing.

Soundclick is still a good place to get beats if you're serious too. He was just meaning that majority of the people purchasing on soundclick are not too serious about their music. They just want a beat to "screw around" with type thing.

I'm almost done my 4th beats, copywritten and ready to put on soundclick for the first time. Been doing music for a while but I'm not up on the ways of the internet so I have a hell of a learning curve to start selling beats. Been laid off and I've got about 2 years to make it happen enough to not go back to my old production job.

Yeah I really like it. I have one of the first 1000 they ever made. Been keeping it upgraded over the years.

Nice man. I have a Korg M50 keyboard. It's good enough for my use. I've been using hardware and software together to make beats here recently...it makes things a lot easier!

great post, ill try to apply it in the future...but i think ill not be into selling exclusive right beats to people on the internet..

Last edited by a moderator:
People!!! The original post is outdated!

What worked in January 08 isn't going to work now... gotta keep adapting.

People!!! The original post is outdated!

What worked in January 08 isn't going to work now... gotta keep adapting.

Are You the guy that hit #1 couple of times? is that truth about 10-15 leases a day? or atleast everyday leases?

i was going through the soundclick and found this guy:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=874448

this mofo has the beast beats i heard from the not signed producers;o im thinking to myself how isnt he a top 10 ? compare his **** to that vybe beatz guy and you'll find yourself confused too.

just listen to the sampled beats of that bravestarr guy, they are mindblowing :O

i dont even know why am i advertising a guy i dont know lol his music is what im trying to accomplish with mine i guess

Are You the guy that hit #1 couple of times? is that truth about 10-15 leases a day? or atleast everyday leases?
I can't speak for the # of leases, but you'll be getting 5000+ ppl hitting your page at #1.

I can't speak for the # of leases, but you'll be getting 5000+ ppl hitting your page at #1.

but anyway, is it worth working for and buyin front page promo or something? can I get enough money off it to buy better hardware/software? just being curious, if the whole fuss is worth it, because when i get into that soundclick ish, im coming with the big boom

thanks for response

but anyway, is it worth working for and buyin front page promo or something? can I get enough money off it to buy better hardware/software? just being curious, if the whole fuss is worth it, because when i get into that soundclick ish, im coming with the big boom

thanks for response
Lol there's a reason all the promo's are booked so far in advance man...

Last I checked they're booked up til March lol

You're kidding right?
I wish I was... nah dude, for some reason they're not allowing you to book front-page promos passed Dec 31 2009, and the Promo Song Of Day for Beats/Instrumentals is booked up until Feb 28 2010. Gotta get in early!

1. Is not all that creative/original

Are you serious? Why would I have an interest in trying to not be creative. Sorry that dont work for me lack of creativity brings forth lack of interest on my part.

I wish I was... nah dude, for some reason they're not allowing you to book front-page promos passed Dec 31 2009, and the Promo Song Of Day for Beats/Instrumentals is booked up until Feb 28 2010. Gotta get in early!

<gucci voice>NOW THATS KRAZY

you must select your song for promo on the day of booking, or you can change it up later? it would suck, if you'd have to select the song on the day of booking, because after 3 months you can have 10x hotter beats than before

i was going through the soundclick and found this guy:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=874448

this mofo has the beast beats i heard from the not signed producers;o im thinking to myself how isnt he a top 10 ? compare his **** to that vybe beatz guy and you'll find yourself confused too.

just listen to the sampled beats of that bravestarr guy, they are mindblowing :O

i dont even know why am i advertising a guy i dont know lol his music is what im trying to accomplish with mine i guess

yo goodlooks fam!, and yea u can change the promo song after u book it, u can even change it up during the day its scheduled

i meant best not beast hah, anyway how are You not signed ? You have any placements?

Back