Getting the most out of Soundclick

Thanx for all the info guys. I got another question

I'm gonna pay someone to do a proper design for my soundclick soon, but until then I wanna put my paypal button up there. I got a VIP account, so I went to the 'custom CSS' tab, started with their template and just pasted the code from paypal in there but it didn't show up.

I'm guessing there's some little piece of programming I have to put in there to make it show up. Anybody know what it is?

i dont know too much bout all that but i put my code in the "Interview" section and it works

Great post. Its hard to dumb down my music taste for those waka gucci rappers. My soundclick is just starting to grow crazy but WHP is always in the top so I know hes right lol

Great post. Its hard to dumb down my music taste for those waka gucci rappers. My soundclick is just starting to grow crazy but WHP is always in the top so I know hes right lol

damn man...who's the girl in the pic from the first song (My Superstar)???

she's hotness!
:bat:

Don't forget to read WHP's updated response to this posting....

:cheers:

Normally I sit down for hours makin a beat...so this time I just jammed about 20 mins...so I guess this would be a soundclick beat ??!!

I think I'm doing pretty good so far. I just got on my soundclick grind a month ago. I went from 1,234 in instrumentals to 244 (today) in a little over 2 weeks. No bullsh*t.

And I only got 5 tracks up.

I think I'm doing pretty good so far. I just got on my soundclick grind a month ago. I went from 1,234 in instrumentals to 244 (today) in a little over 2 weeks. No bullsh*t.

And I only got 5 tracks up.

I'd love to get a soundclick page that looks like that terms and everything (slightly different design ofcourse but the same layout).
Can I ask who did it , how much and how long did it take and how much actual knowledge of coding and that kind of thing do you need once it's done? Did they give you some kind of instructions how to add delete or edit the site?

Soundclick beats make me wanna shoot myself in the face repeatedly and leave a note in my will asking loved ones to continue shooting me in the face once I'm no longer able to.

Besides that, get your money mane! You don't have to answer this, but it's just outta curiosity...do you make your living off leasing beats or is it a side hustle for you?

LOL "shoot myself in the face repeatedly" comment killed me. Your right though all soundclick producers sound the same, majority of the music is garbage hip hop. But WhiteHotPro is right about the analogy of soundclick. Thanks for the advice.

damn...to WHP soundclick is his beat-garbagecan and he's still one of the hottest in-demand producers over there.

jus say id sell like 10 beats on sound click right, how do i know i got tha cash or how do i get tha cash, im sorry but im kinda new with this beat selling

Yeah we thinking about joining soundclick real soon,gotta keep networking the right way.And prices do matter when it comes too selling beats online.I rather sell a $10.00 or $20.00 beats a 1,000 times,rather than sell it for $200.00 exclusive,that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back