The Gay Rap Movement

^^^Rapist and child molesters were welcome a long time ago. There was this one rapper who said he had people that love to kidnap kids.......they like to fuuck them in the ass and throw them over a bridge. I don't know what rapper said that. But I heard it a couple of times.....the dude was a unique voice....raps like he meant what he says. Heard he will even suck a sexy female's daddy's dick. There was this other rapper who had a song about sucking his own damn dick. I can't remember his name.......but I think he was also a pimp or something.

Cannibalism has been in hip hop for a long time also. Guys rapping about eating babies and stuff. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake mix! Shit man...somebody told me baby food taste good....and I heard a rap song about eating babies......so I was down town hungry but didn't know what I wanted to eat. Seen a lady with her baby in a stroller. I sprinkled salt and pepper packs on him. Went to jail.......got out after the weekend. I guess they thought I was just being rude......guess they didn't know I wanted to actually eat the little chunky baby.....little chunky baby legs. Throw some hot sauce on that shit.....wooooooo boy...some good eating.

Baby eating movement!

Last edited:
^^^Rapist and child molesters were welcome a long time ago. There was this one rapper who said he had people that love to kidnap kids.......they like to fuuck them in the ass and throw them over a bridge. I don't know what rapper said that. But I heard it a couple of times.....the dude was a unique voice....raps like he meant what he says. Heard he will even suck a sexy female's daddy's dick. There was this other rapper who had a song about sucking his own damn dick. I can't remember his name.......but I think he was also a pimp or something.

Cannibalism has been in hip hop for a long time also. Guys rapping about eating babies and stuff. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake mix! Shit man...somebody told me baby food taste good....and I heard a rap song about eating babies......so I was down town hungry but didn't know what I wanted to eat. Seen a lady with her baby in a stroller. I sprinkled salt and pepper packs on him. Went to jail.......got out after the weekend. I guess they thought I was just being rude......guess they didn't know I wanted to actually eat the little chunky baby.....little chunky baby legs. Throw some hot sauce on that shit.....wooooooo boy...some good eating.

Baby eating movement!
the rapper you can't think of is biggie. Long Kiss Goodnight if I remember right. And she looks so good I'd even suck her daddy's dick was from Me And My *****. Both biggie songs. And Brother Lynch was nasty for talking about eating babies I heard that long and never listened to him again.

Baby eating movement!

Biggie said he likes to **** kids in the ass and throw them over the bridge I forget what song

Last edited:
You have 34 days to make plans. The word is out that the Illuminati called for all the rapist and molesters to dress up and snatch heterosexual people.......while playing EDM/Trap music.

Turn this into a EDM......MFers!! :cheers:

Last edited:
we have more serious problems now than hip-hop

ww3 is in the making

japan vs china is cooking

israel vs iran is cooking

and if japan gets in a war the u.s. has to help japan

if israel gets in a war with iran the u.s. has to help israel

we're ****ed, the question is just when

well said Ivan

yea,
and I would be more than happy to feature a talented gay rapper on any of my tracks if I was ever offered.

that would be an opportunity if anything.

for the rest of the people on here:
don't forget
there was a time when white rappers where shunned from the industry
now look at it

so taboos don't last

a big movement is coming and you would be smart to get on board rather than getting in the way

after all,
history hasn't been too kind to those who got in the way of civil rights movements in music right before they exploded onto the scene

Would you say there was a white rap movement though?

we have more serious problems now than hip-hop

ww3 is in the making

japan vs china is cooking

israel vs iran is cooking

and if japan gets in a war the u.s. has to help japan

if israel gets in a war with iran the u.s. has to help israel

we're ****ed, the question is just when
I agree my brother but people are sleep there not going to wake up just brace yourself.

^^^^back in the days white dudes had rock and roll, metal, and shit like that so it wasn't like hip hop didn't except white people, it was either A. We didn't care to hear what a particular white dude had to say because he couldn't reach us. B. White people loved their rock and roll more than rap. It was some down ass white dudes back in the days spitting in the 80's and 90's......and like anybody else....you had to come correct. And that's not talking about celeb white rappers like Beastie Boys. If you look at a lot of hip hop rap videos of the past, their were white folks with big ass chains in them also. They wouldn't feel offended by how we talk because they are a part of the culture (RESPECTIVELY) knowing the bounderies and never tried to push them to fair...and for that they got respect. They didn't look like rock stars, they looked like hip hoppers. They breakdanced and all of that. Hung out and all that. Saying that to say how much people put emphasis on race and hip hop and weren't around. Shit man....you had different styles of rap to listen to even in the 80's and it separated people....not by race but what how those type of people lived.

NOW.........from the 80's, 90's, New Millennium, 10' and on it will always be this. People are going to like what they like and be social with the music they love and participate in the activities that surround their type of hip hop. Which is STUPID OF gays to try and start a GAY MOVEMENT for hip hop. Fuuck is wrong with them? Who else in hip hop as a GROUP started a movement to gain attention of other HIP HIP fans? We're not talking based gods and shit. Rappers who speak other than English......did they force us to learn their language so we can love their music?

It's stupid. I don't like gay men.......keep that shit silent and act manly around me. Straight up.

Last edited:
Not to be mean, but I feel being gay now is a Trend... as it seems more of the world has just came out of the closet. Whatever, more girls for me as I look at it.

901 posting the horrorcore inventor **** yeah ! Nip is the damn shit

Brother Lynch Hung is the craziest rapper I ever listened too and he had skills but sick stuff as the name of his third album I believe
Season of the Sick

brotha lynch hung season of da siccness album - YouTube

and Rice be riding around on gold to the rubber and still listen to the the first Blood and Crip tape(yes the tape/not the CD)
he decide if he is down with the red or blue
listening to Every Dog has his Dog and then listening to Pyro Love(remix of Computer love for those who haven't heard this tape from the 90's)
cd-cover.jpg
just messing with ya Rice lol

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

I feel you on the 80's stuff my favorite movies
Breakfast Club
Ferris Buereller's Day Off
3 O'Clock High
Howard The Duck
Weird Science
16 Candles
Back to the Future

I can't stop there so many of them

I really didn't listened to any music unless it was music my mom was bumping
I was only 1 year old when the 80's started so most of these show I saw in the late 80's early 90's

I'm a hood geek still got all my Comic Books
watching Avengers right now

on the gay stuff I took my family out to Cici's Pizza this afternoon and what is playing on the Radio they had piping through the resturant
I Kissed a Girl and I like it...I don't even know who is singing it but man yeah gays songs are out there
well I kiss my wife and I like it lol

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

^^^I watched that movie for the first time a few months back. Couldn't believe I watched the whole thing.

About to watch

Never seen it.

But I have seen

Back