The Gay Rap Movement

hip-hop as it is now isn't the most straight genre anyway, most of famous rappers are man fans anyway

lil wayne be the perfect example

I understand there needs to be tolerance and more support but what can gay rappers talk about that would be appealing to any straight person?

What is the message.

I broke up with my man? I can't relate to that,
In the club with a bub? I can't relate to that,
I like suck big icks?, I can't relate to that,
Gender confusion at an early age, I can't relate to that.

What man, What!?

If this is gay rappers to a gay audience, then so be it.

Although keeping the fact there is always going to be a voice against this type of rap should be recognised aswell.

We are at the end of times.

You don't "want" gay lyrics, but what you don't know is that a lot of those lyrics you spit come from gay men pretending to be "like you." The lyrics still came out of a gay mouth, it just didn't say gay things.

You don't "want" gay lyrics, but what you don't know is that a lot of those lyrics you spit come from gay men pretending to be "like you." The lyrics still came out of a gay mouth, it just didn't say gay things.
I'll really don't care gays can do whatever they want, but I'm still not going to listen to gay sh*t on rap songs. Let those gay rappers start saying gay stuff watch how they lose their fans. They selling out for the money at the end of the day, but thats them. Gays shouldn't get mad cuz straight dudes can't relate, the f*ck are we supposed to do about it? We like pussy.

BTW calling it "gay rap" they are just alienating themselves even more from the mainstream.

Meh more than happy for gays to be involved in hip hop, actually encourage it but I think having their own movement alienates themselves from the rest of hip hop. Does this mean there is no room for straight people in gay hip hop?

Gay rappers would actually need to rise above the sexual content because if I can't relate to the content I am not going to listen.

Same thing goes for Christian rap, if I can't relate to any of the content then why would I seek out being preached to.

Gay rappers would actually need to rise above the sexual content because if I can't relate to the content I am not going to listen.

Same thing goes for Christian rap, if I can't relate to any of the content then why would I seek out being preached to.

I'm sure gays have stories that don't involve sex. Christian rap is dope, I've been listening to Lecrae's new album a lot, not preachy and actually about good positive stuff.

Its cool that you're gay and you rap and all but who here really gives a f*ck that you are gay? I mean I personally don't want to see men kissing and stuff like that but hey if that's your thing more power to you. More pussy for me

Its cool that you're gay and you rap and all but who here really gives a f*ck that you are gay? I mean I personally don't want to see men kissing and stuff like that but hey if that's your thing more power to you. More pussy for me

You're married anyway haha. It is all the same, I'm happy with the 1.

I think it was the point he was trying to get across.

What about "You like men fine, More pussy for my son!"

If there's a gay movement I'm starting up a homophobic movement.
Not because I'm "afraid" just because I don't like them in my circumference

yea, but if they made their rhymes about the civil rights battle
like just ripping apart everyone who's causing these gay teen suicides
they'd find their market without having to be overtly sexual (which would probably turn off a lot of potential fans)

lots of people can relate to being stigmatized or dealing with bigotry in general
so I think it would be quite marketable in that way
and if not it would still appeal to all of us who aren't gay and support them..
so I think that it would work if well planned out

whether or not society is ready for a gay rapper they will
come along and they will be ready someday

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

@DaVizzy @mrwonderful

you guys don't have to read the thread you know.
you're not being forced.

New groups to the scene are completely relevant to the rap game anyways.

You might not have the foresight to see it,
but this is coming

I'll really don't care gays can do whatever they want, but I'm still not going to listen to gay sh*t on rap songs. Let those gay rappers start saying gay stuff watch how they lose their fans. They selling out for the money at the end of the day, but thats them. Gays shouldn't get mad cuz straight dudes can't relate, the f*ck are we supposed to do about it? We like pussy.

BTW calling it "gay rap" they are just alienating themselves even more from the mainstream.

"Alienating themselves" is a retard statement in a culture where these men aren't even given a chance. From the gate they are a "***** nigga" "faggot" "sweet" "soft" or whatever description used to define them. It will not be "if you can't beat them, join them"from gay men any longer. They create their own and get rich off of that.

Again you are right, it's not really FOR straight men to connect with, however I am sure there will be a few songs that a straight man can connect with and the words come from a gay artist. Actually, I know that to be a fact already. The gay rap movement will take the industry by storm connecting with the market that makes the most money for music in the first place, the FEMALE MARKET. The hottest rap artists are not rapping for you DUDES anymore, Drake raps for the girls. Em raps for the girls, Wayne raps for the girls, YAY raps for the girls. Ultimately if they want to MAKE MONEY, they do a track that appeals to the females, and THAT'S that market that the gay rap movement will take.

It is just fine if YOU won't listen to gay rap or gay lyrics because your demographic is NOT the market focus in the first place.
Gay Rap Movement on the Way.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Hip Hop is bombarded with the masculine concepts provided by closed minded, closeted caricatures' who's soul content is about how straight they are and how much of a man they are MORE THAN the other "men" around them. Hip Hop has been about the fact that men are MEN so much that there IS A DIFFERENCE between male and female rappers, black and white rappers, christian and gangster rappers, and so on. Now, we will sub-genre just that much more, and continue to make more money for Hip Hip with a niche unexploited. If anything y'all need to quit hating on the concept and be proud that there's yet somewhere else that Hip Hop can go to make struggling peoples lives easier.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

this song sums up how I feel about the movement
and having compassion on those who are gay

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

You are the example of a real man. You don't have to like what is going on, you don't have to agree with any concept, but you could be compassionate with the view point and be mature enough to stand by that. No one is saying you have to support it, but no one is saying you don't have to either.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I need to be clear on this fact too: Have you ever rocked or desired Louis Vuitton fashion? (You already know where I am going with this.)
Has your favorite rapper started a clothing line?
Has your favorite rapper ever been in a major film?
Has your favorite rapper ever had female dancers in his video?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you were involved in some gay Hip Hop shit.
Gay men design clothing lines (not all, but most. ALL of the majors are or where run by gay men.)
Gay men write, cast, direct, do make-up, and dress Hip Hop stars for film.
Gay men are the top choreographers for all the major music videos and the casting of the "video hoe."
Oh and Louis Vutton is a major fashion brand ran by gay designer, Mark Jacobs.

All the gay rap movement will do is move the bigot straight lames out the way for more exposer and money to be made for Hip Hop.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I'm glad it's not just me. A thread about the gay rap movement...smh.

Once upon a time I used to come to here to learn how to make beats and see what people were saying about hiphop. Now I'm being force fed the gay agenda every other thread.

http://www.faggotproducers.com/forums/

There is a forem section for beat making, sharing your songs, whatever. This is a conversation thread. Sexuality is a conversation topic. It's not an "agenda" as it's already done. Why even have the topic in your mouth if it has nothing to do with you or is not something you would include yourself apart of?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

yea, but if they made their rhymes about the civil rights battle
like just ripping apart everyone who's causing these gay teen suicides
they'd find their market without having to be overtly sexual (which would probably turn off a lot of potential fans)

lots of people can relate to being stigmatized or dealing with bigotry in general
so I think it would be quite marketable in that way
and if not it would still appeal to all of us who aren't gay and support them..
so I think that it would work if well planned out

whether or not society is ready for a gay rapper they will
come along and they will be ready someday

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

@DaVizzy @mrwonderful

you guys don't have to read the thread you know.
you're not being forced.

New groups to the scene are completely relevant to the rap game anyways.

You might not have the foresight to see it,
but this is coming

I am glad my sight helps me see the reality of things and not just how I would prefer them to be.

Last edited:
Back