The Gay Rap Movement

if gays wanna do hip-hop there is no law that stops them

you're making a thread about the subject, arguing with us, as if you're asking us for permission by trying to convince us that gay hip-hop deserves its place

i think you've noticed by now we ain't down like that and we won't be anytime soon, so go where gay people at

you don't go in the rock section to post rap songs either, do you

Excuse me, but I did not create this thread
I'm just posting on it just like you

and yes there may be no law excluding gay people from the rap game,
but there sure are people like you who exclude them all the time
so don't give me that crap.

and as for your comment about me being an electronic musician:
A. I've worked on plenty of hip hop and songs and worked with more than a few rappers in the past
(I've made tons of styles of music other than electronic.. even classical guitar songs, but this isn't about my music.. it's about gay rappers having a fair chance)
&
B. you're only saying that as an excuse to try to shut me down because you don't like what I have to say

I am more than used to that sort of argument and it does not work on me.

Anyways,

I'll get back to this debate on Monday,
but do yourself a favor and at least tolerate the fact that gay rappers exist and if you're really not a homophobe
you shouldn't care if they do.

Last edited:
^^^^ cut the crap kid, why do you fight for gay people if you are not gay ?

have you ever seen a 1% guy at occupy wall street ?

do you know someone personally who is gay ?

mind your business, I'm sure you have your problems that need to be solved, most people do

don't waste your energy on problems that are bigger than you, the 2nd biggest political party in this country is against gay people

that's almost half of this country, how is gay hip-hop supposed to successfully exist in a homophobic world and especially in the most anti gay and hateful genre in music ?

what we're the jews in 1940 in germany supposed to say ? hey, we want a democracy now and found our party ?

somethings are simply out of reach, like gay people establishing a niche in hip-hop, or you winning this argument

so focus on small steps, let them have they underground scene, I'm cool with that

i don't wanna hear lollipop lickers on the radio, i don't wanna hear nazi hate proaganda and racism on the radio either

that's just me, and a lot of people

but do you..where you can, without clashing with people who ain't down with you

so know you lane bruh, know yo lane

LMAO!!!! Him mad because we don't like gay rappers.

But I'm stupid if I try to convince people that hate rap music on the radio that it is real talent.

WTF is wrong with these new millennium babies?

It's gay bashing if I don't want to here some gay shit.

I'm a hypocrite because I have no problem with women who happen to like each other? They don't have to be lesbian.....they can mud wrestle.....I would like that. Hell...they can hate each other and fight...lets see a titty pop out....kick that biitch ass!!!

And it's the MFing truth and yall know it. A gay rapper wants so bad to give a speech with tears in his eyes explaining how it is so hard to be in an industry that hates gays and he hope one day it will stop. He wants to be the MLK of gay people............being gay........sexual preference.......that's very important in life. It's important to everyone who you sleep with....soon it will be on applications and subscription sign ups because it is important what you do with your private parts.

And yes we are referring to GAY MALES...........because it is a male dominated genre and it always has and will always be dominated by the male.

The world was not ready for the Smartphone.

On some real shit, idk about any open gay rappers that are mainstream or even got a buzz.

Now singers well its just frank ocean. Now his album is dope, the song forest gump is a good song cant relate to it but its a good song.

Wont see it getting played on the radio though, its never gonna happen & same goes for rap songs making gay references that embrace that culture. The world doesnt wanna hear that.

You wont catch any straight dude bumpin forest gump same as you wont catch power 106 bumping the latest song by some popular gay rap dude sayin "i suck dick" in some sort of metaphoric line n shit. Not gonna happen.

On some real shit, idk about any open gay rappers that are mainstream or even got a buzz.

Now singers well its just frank ocean. Now his album is dope, the song forest gump is a good song cant relate to it but its a good song.

Wont see it getting played on the radio though, its never gonna happen & same goes for rap songs making gay references that embrace that culture. The world doesnt wanna hear that.

You wont catch any straight dude bumpin forest gump same as you wont catch power 106 bumping the latest song by some popular gay rap dude sayin "i suck dick" in some sort of metaphoric line n shit. Not gonna happen.

Who sings the song "I Kissed a Girl and I liked it"
I heard this on the radio that was being piped through CiCi's pizza...that's on the radio I don't know how gay the song is to ppl but it sounds gay to me
maybe lesbians are more acceptable than gay dudes

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Who sings the song "I Kissed a Girl and I liked it"
I heard this on the radio that was being piped through CiCi's pizza...that's on the radio I don't know how gay the song is to ppl but it sounds gay to me
maybe lesbians are more acceptable than gay dudes

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

It is. Lesbians are just more acceptable.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

^^^^ cut the crap kid, why do you fight for gay people if you are not gay ?

have you ever seen a 1% guy at occupy wall street ?

do you know someone personally who is gay ?

mind your business, I'm sure you have your problems that need to be solved, most people do

don't waste your energy on problems that are bigger than you, the 2nd biggest political party in this country is against gay people

that's almost half of this country, how is gay hip-hop supposed to successfully exist in a homophobic world and especially in the most anti gay and hateful genre in music ?

what we're the jews in 1940 in germany supposed to say ? hey, we want a democracy now and found our party ?

somethings are simply out of reach, like gay people establishing a niche in hip-hop, or you winning this argument

so focus on small steps, let them have they underground scene, I'm cool with that

i don't wanna hear lollipop lickers on the radio, i don't wanna hear nazi hate proaganda and racism on the radio either

that's just me, and a lot of people

but do you..where you can, without clashing with people who ain't down with you

so know you lane bruh, know yo lane

You do realize how stupid that sounds right?

People jus need to get it through their head that gay males and marriage will never be accepted in the U.S. plain and simple. Females have a pass to be a lesbian even though its not accepted in the bible. Thats jus the way it is and the way it goes

@ Mista Jones D

bs,

every civil rights group eventually was accepted.

This is an inevitability.

Even end prohibition is finally starting to win.

If they can win,
LGBT's can get accepted by mainstream society..
Oh wait,
they already have.

It's you that is behind.

Gay marriage in now legal and the majority of Americans support it.
Deal with it.
We're not going away
and we're not going to be silenced.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

901_Rice_Street

like we already said
you don't have to like it or listen to it
but trying to exclude them from the game
is completely hypocritical.

If you don't have a problem with your own sexuality,
then why do you care so much about excluding gay rappers from the game?
If you're comfortable with your own sexuality,
then why do you even care?
what difference does it make for you?

Just let them do their thing and don't listen to them if you don't like it.

How is that so hard?

Listen to yourselves.

You all sound exactly like the bigots of the 1950's.

Well, you're the minority now so get ready because this anti-gay bullshit is going to lose more and more popularity.

When you've seen a young teenager (just a kid) take their own god damn life,
because some bigots out there wouldn't stop bullying them until they didn't even want to live anymore
you might get a little more sensitive to why respecting our differences is important.

I don't know how anyone can see young kids take their own lives over this
and still support anti-gay ideology.

It's a disgusting world.

@ tempestmichael Bra... da **** you mean im behind??? You tryna make it seem like being gay is the new thing to be!!! (Everybodys doin it so why not me face) NAW **** DAT SHIT. Obama and Romney supportin homos because they play a big part of votes which is a smart move behind closed doors I bet you dey both sayin **** DAT SHIT. Now I do believe some people are born gay because I've seen it myself as a child ages and the few I kno who I went to elementary school wit dats grown now I respect them as a person real talk, they jus kno dont come at me wit dat shit. BUT PEOPLE NOWADAYS JUS DOIN DA SHIT LIKE ITS A NEW DANCE MOVE OR SUMTHIN!!! :sing:ITS SOOO EASY MAN ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS...

this is a common reaction,
but it's not actually that there are more gay people
it's that more of them are comfortable enough to come out of the closet now
that they have a community to support them.
Even back in our grand-parents days, there were just as many gay people,
but they had to hide and only converse in secret about their love.
Most of which happened in bathrooms actually.

BTW, mitt romney not only doesn't support gay rights,
he's come out completely against them on multiple occasions
and speaking from someone with a lot of experience in politics
Obama coming out in support of gay marriage when he did was actually a very risky political move and could not be considered just an attempt to get more voters seeing as it's such a contentious issue.
If anything, that put him more at risk of losing even though the majority of Americans support gay marriage.

Let's not get into politics though and keep this debate about LGBT's in the rap game specifically.
If we get into politics,
we'll all just get off-topic.

@ Mista Jones D

bs,

every civil rights group eventually was accepted.

This is an inevitability.

Even end prohibition is finally starting to win.

If they can win,
LGBT's can get accepted by mainstream society..
Oh wait,
they already have.

It's you that is behind.

Gay marriage in now legal and the majority of Americans support it.
Deal with it.
We're not going away
and we're not going to be silenced.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

901_Rice_Street

like we already said
you don't have to like it or listen to it
but trying to exclude them from the game
is completely hypocritical.

If you don't have a problem with your own sexuality,
then why do you care so much about excluding gay rappers from the game?
If you're comfortable with your own sexuality,
then why do you even care?
what difference does it make for you?

Just let them do their thing and don't listen to them if you don't like it.

How is that so hard?

Listen to yourselves.

You all sound exactly like the bigots of the 1950's.

Well, you're the minority now so get ready because this anti-gay bullshit is going to lose more and more popularity.

When you've seen a young teenager (just a kid) take their own god damn life,
because some bigots out there wouldn't stop bullying them until they didn't even want to live anymore
you might get a little more sensitive to why respecting our differences is important.

I don't know how anyone can see young kids take their own lives over this
and still support anti-gay ideology.

It's a disgusting world.

For starters you are a gay with that we shit.

Second bigots of the 50's.

Just because we don't agree with your views on it doesn't mean we are bigots.

I don't like the majority of black people, the majority of white people, the majority of asians, or the majority of hispanics.

I'm in three of those. But that doesn't make me a racist !

My homie is gay. I've asked him before really drunk with my other friend and he said "no". But he is. I know he is. He want tell me because he knows my stance on it. I've been friends with him going on 6 years and I'd consider him one of my best friends. No gay topics come up. I still use the words, that shit's gay, **** that queer, **** that fag. All that shit he doesn't give a ****. He's cool as shit about it. He's not flamboyant and he sure as **** doesn't push this gay agenda on me like your doing to us.

Third, I used to roll with this gay dude all the time, drank liquor with this gay dude, smoke hella bud with this gay dude. Dude was an alright guy. He knew my opinion on the gays and we never talked about it. We was still homies. He got picked on hella at school and outside of school.

One day I was chilling with my friend pilled out, he said , let me call him up and call him a fag and all this shit. I said alright. He called him told him to go hang himself among other nasty comments.

I got a call the next day from my girlfriend at the time telling me her neighbor (the gay dude) , killed himself and was found hanging in his closet.

So don't give us that you story of you wouldn't know.

I do know son. I've had gay friends but I still didn't accept their lifestyle, I don't believe they should marry for many reasons one being Biblical and Insurance.

I have had a hell of a time with gay dudes. Not once had they ever came onto me because I made it clear from the get go and not to mention I was usually ****ing there friend.

But the other gay dude's I've met , the nasty perverted disgusting gay guys sicken me too the core. Like this one ***** I was hanging with her brother was talking about incest and ****ing his sister and all this sick disgusting ass shit. Then started talking about gay sex and it was so gross I left and lost her number.

I'm cool with gays until they go preaching or talking about it.

If they act like straight people I'm cool with them, but I do not support them.

"If they act like straight people I'm cool with them, but I do not support them."

that's still bigotry

the fact that you won't accept them for who they are
is one of the main reasons they take their own lives my friend.

I mean, it's bad enough to have the people out there telling you that they'd rather you dead,
but to have the people who call themselves your friends not accept you for who you are
leaves you all alone on that one whether you as an outside observer realize it or not.

If you were a true friend,
you would support that friend for who they are no matter how gay they act.

As for your biblical reasons for being against gay marriage and so forth..
Under the same article as freedom of expression in your bill of rights it states directly after religious freedom
that government shall not pass any law respecting an establishment of religion.
That means that you have every right to be religious, but not the right to force it on anyone else.
Forcing your will on others is fundamentally wrong to the core.
Individual actions should never be limited unless they can harm others. That's the harm principle. That's what every single law is supposed to abide by (which they don't at all even the slightest)

As for your accusations about pedophiles. That's a separate issue. There are just as many strait pedophiles and furthermore, the vast majority of gay pedophiles are priests who denounce gay rights in public.

you say that he's cool with how you don't accept him for being gay and want to him to act as a strait person,
but how do you think someone feels deep down under the surface when you're treating them like they shouldn't be able to act like themselves.
Speaking from experience,
this is incredibly detrimental to your mental health.
We won't show it on the surface.. like anyone else hiding their pain,
but your own friends not accepting you for who you are hurts more than the haters that tell you to off yourself.
When you have friends that will support you and accept who you are unconditionally,
you also have someone to talk to which prevents the suicide.

No, sir
I don't think you understand this at all.
Everything you said was completely ignorant.

In fact, I think you're really hurting this person you're calling your friend by not accepting them for who they are deep down.

If you really care about them and mean it,
then let go of these silly biases about not liking it when guys act gay and be a real friend by truly supporting them for who they are.
If you're comfortable with your sexuality then it shouldn't bother you anyways.

This situation you're putting them in could be really damaging,
and you should be a real friend to this guy and respect who he really is.

Last edited:
DjPolair

I don't give any credibility to pseudo-scientific conspiracy theories my friend.
You don't have to worry about that.

Unless they are supported with undeniable facts and have studies that were reconfirmed supporting them
they're garbage.

I'm lucky enough to live in a country with a broadcasting act where misinformation is completely illegal
so none of that stuff usually flies up here.

There are some real conspiracies in the mix once and a while like the voter suppression, robo calls scandal that recently happened here and is already happening in America as well,
but that's not really a conspiracy theory
because there are tens of thousands of reports from voters
and the supreme court is tackling it.

Anyways,
this is off topic.

That dude that sings ADORN looks gay but I'm playing the song, lol.

Songs sounds like an accident that went right. Won't watch the vid though.

I'd rather watch two real women get it on.

Last edited:
Back