The Gay Rap Movement

d82d0c77581271797424.jpg

Shudders at the thought lol.

it these big timers im more of keeping the real southern style alive but at the same time im not about all the stuntin i like to talk about what i know and my beats come from what emotions im really feelin i may have went off subject but in my opinion 99% of everybody wants to make it in the music industry but only 1% of them talk about either what they really know or what they really feel. I feel that all this stuntin and fakin is whats killin the rap game. If you talk about murder i feel that you should either have expirience or be about what you talkin about cause i know they say if you speak it you dont know it if you know it you dont speak it but if you speak it and your know nothin about it thats even more fake, rap should be all about how you feel and expressin your feelings to the public and tellin everyone you opinions about whatever subject you want and tellin about your life, its a way of therapy in my opinion if i go and rap with my homeboys about a subject before i act on it, its like me talkin to a therapist cause im expressing my feelings. you should rap to where other people can listen and say i can feel that, or iv been through that, thats a real rapper to me i dont like stuntin but i love the ones who actually hold down the rap game like the old timers back in the day but im ramblin dog i just hada g moment for a second. yall do your thing out here fames right around the corner you just gotta not be scared to keep movin forward so you can turn and turn that corner. Association brings about simulation, yall hold down what yall believe in and keep the music all about positive movements we dont need this next generation comin up wearin skinny jeans, female cloths, thinkin they can kill or rob whoever they wont, rap about what most wont like keepin these youngins in school and instead of promotin this life of crime and the mistakes we have made through life, showin the youngins how they can learn from our mistakes and become better. Im all about the youth, and all though some of my songs arent always about positive subjects the youth is all we got out here and i do my best to help the youth take a more brighter path than mine. When the day comes that i become somebody first thing im doing with my money is make a place where kids can come from all around the community and focus more of their musical side rather than goin out and hustlin all day long. Music saved me from bein in these streets everyday and save me from alota situations that coulda had me dead or locked up and i believe that if music can do this for me and i had to make myself realize how much i really have a passion for this then its possible for me to show the community before they get deep into this game that you aint gotta bust at someone to get their respect you can make a 2 min diss song about them and make em feel like they got shot. Music is such a blessing and theres so much wasted talent out here if i can help them realize their passion for music early music will do nothing but progress and thats my goal. THESE GAY ASS ILLUMINATI ASS RAPPERS ARE POISONING THE MINDS OF OUR YOUTH AND MAKIN WHAT WE CALL MUSIC BE FROWNED UPON, but it only takes one person to change history so why not strive for it to be you.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Even Pimp C exposed big time rappers that were punks in the penitentiary.

whoa giant wall of text is giant. damn.

anyway came across this and found it relevant

rather appalled that someone said they agree with the hatred that Phelps spews.
shit like that gets people ****ing killed, its with that sort of mindset that fly airplanes into buildings and bombed a church in Birmingham.

Ive met some really cool people who i thought i could be friends with and trust forever but i found out later that they were actually "attracted to me", ... and found that they were "gay"... i couldnt ****in beleive it. I think gayness is sick and perverted. How could one man want another mans dick, ... that shit is just not natural, ... girls are so god damn hot bruh.... and to like dick? man, i think gayness needs to stop asap.... just my opinion.

I have np with gay guys I have friends who are gay and theyve kissed in front of me I dont care, gay guys have came onto me I take it as a compliment. Im straight all the way but to say that gay rappers would be accepted when their singing about suckin dick on the radio yea majority of us will great great grandpas or dead when that time comes around.

Lesbians/bi women will be accepted because the fact of 2 girls or more getting it on is hot ass **** for guys & gay guys guess why they wanna be women and want dick they wanna be like women to a certain extent some take it to the extreme and become transsexuals.

Ask gay people if gay rappers will make it on the radio with a song referencing gay acts they even told me it wont happen.

Back