Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That

It might change or start to apping about something with substance.
Current Events always change the music landscape. Music History tells you that.

DO YOU REALLY JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT BULLSHIT ALL DAY.

Is That how little you think of yourself?
why dont you go get on yahoo politics or something if you wanna sit and argue with people who dont agree with you all day? You must have no life at all man where is your music at lmfao....why are you on this site?

Man i am sitting behind a SSL board eating funyons... CHILLIN!
Some days I'm at the Starbucks getting my morning coffee

What you scared for?
You can't think beyond Soundclick.
Niggas, just want to stay dumb.

Please let us stay ignorant ...talking about ...how can I place my beats lol GTFOH!
Why can't I sell my beats?

A person like me come on the board pass info around.. You hate him.
A guy tells you... your beats suck and his does too. You worship him (Bigg Rome.0.0)

IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Last edited:
Man i am sitting behind a SSL board eating funyons... CHILLIN!
Some days I'm at the Starbucks getting my morning coffee

What you scared for?
You can't think beyond Soundclick.
Niggas, just want to stay dumb.

Please let us stay ignorant ...talking about ...how can I place my beats lol GTFOH!
Why can't I sell my beats?

A person like me come on the board pass info around.. You hate him.
A guy tells you... your beats suck and his does too. You worship him (Bigg Rome.0.0)

IT IS WHAT IT IS...

I dont have a sound click.....

where is your music link......

i dont pay attention to big rome

this is not a politics board

i never ask how to sell my beats and i share info ABOUT MUSIC

where is your music link

where is your music link?

THE HipHop GAME is Political.

Keep Trappin' AGBeats lol. NO!

Hopefully you will realize that style of music.... you are trying to sell on your page is saturated.
You would do yourself a service. If you put the trap beats down and go for broke.

Creating a whole new sound and being the first to do it.

Last edited:
you still dont have a music link and have never posted a link to your music though you scrub ass nigga.....im done wasting my time with you...obviously you just want to fixate on the media and let that control your thoughts and actions. sad

PBS NEWSHOUR: Why Are Conservatives Happier Than Liberals?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I thought you touted NEITHER PARTY....

You don't have enough money for the tax cuts to affect you.

Republicans don't listen to Hip Hop

Bytch. (sorry, couldn't pick a screen name)

Didn't know whether to call you Kendall or Mark Kenneth or another ho ass name you sign up on FP with.

Rome 0.0 is a Dumbass...

Democrats Are Richer Than Republicans

Looks like Somebody (Obama..cough) been lying to people ....

Yes America, there is a wealth gap. Seven of the top ten wealthiest members in Congress are Democrats.

The results are based on a new study released today by the non-partisan Center for Responsive Politics. The Center did an analysis of the financial statements filed by members of Congress for 2010 income and net worth.

This revelation of extreme wealth by Democratic politicians is completely contrary to the public image of the Democratic Party. President Obama has castigated "millionaires and billionaires," suggesting they are evil people, largely Republican or conservative. The issue of the Democratic Party as the millionaire party has not yet made it into the mainstream media. But the facts are indisputable. Democratic members of Congress tend to be wealthier than their Republican counterparts.

According to the Center, 36 Senate Democrats and 30 Senate Republicans reported an average net worth in excess of $1 million in 2010. The median estimated net worth among members of the Senate Democrats was $2.58 million. Senate Republican median net work was $2.43 million.

http://bluecollarphilosophy.com/2011/11/democrats-in-congress-are-richer-than-republicans/

Last edited:

Rome 0.0 is a Dumbass...

Lmao

0cac607f-2772-45e4-8613-3bdc88cd4030.jpg

Ok, I see what's going on ...the little ants are coming out to protect the queens.
Its not gonna stop me from posting information in the thread.

Even if your queens comes after me , Im gonna hit back with the info.
Sorry, deal with this like men, not follower ants.

Rome & j.Troup definitely got some ants on here that will go to war for them.
Too bad, these people won't return the favor and go to war for you. lol

Dummies... SMDH!

[h=1]

[/h]

Last edited:
Nicki Minaj ANNOUNCES . . . That She's A REPUBLICAN . . . And Voting For MITT ROMNEY!!!

“I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b*tchess are f*cking up the economy,” Minaj raps in a track called “Mercy" on Lil Wayne’s latest mixtape.

Nicki Minaj Raps, 'I'm a Republican Voting for Mitt Romney' | Music News | Rolling Stone

What was the comment about REPUBLICANS DON'T LISTEN TO HIPHOP.....ROME IS A DUMB ASS

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

She tweeted Obama and said..

“What’s sad is that when Yvette was bringing home the bacon, the gov’t was probably taking millions. On her deathbed though, #Nowheretobefound,” she wrote. “That should be a God given right! Even with Obama Care, too much involved. Just give FREE health care to all. @BarackObama what can we do?”

She added: "@BarackObama I wouldn’t mind the millions they took if it was going to healthcare. Why should a poor person struggle to pay for MEDS sir?"

Last edited:
Back