Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That

I stated he was a republican. His views are of conservatism.
You in return posted article from democrats. Make up your mind

LOL. Those arguments he used work sometimes in real life when you're away from a computer. But when you pull up the real for everyone to see, they tuck their tail.

I stated he was a republican. His views are of conservatism.
You in return posted article from democrats. Make up your mind

No my article just stated that he was not a Republican, which you later agreed upon. Show me where I said he was a democrat?

Last edited:
alright...i can't ignore this thread anymore either

nobody respond to me unless you watched it

man Kendall, you believe in the Illuminati and even in fox news propaganda

do you believe in Santa Clause too..Kendall ?

do you prepare a big glass of milk for him ? and put the cookies on the plate ?

alright...i can't ignore this thread anymore either

nobody respond to me unless you watched it

man Kendall, you believe in the Illuminati and even in fox news propaganda

do you believe in Santa Clause too..Kendall ?

do you prepare a big glass of milk for him ? and put the cookies on the plate ?

Private businesses built the roads and bridges, funded by the taxpayers. WE DID BUILD THAT. The government was nothing but an agent. Someone laid out the pavement. A private business. Someone mixed the concrete. A private business. Someone constructed suspension cable for bridges. Private business. Someone pays for repairs on these roads and bridges. Taxpayers. Someone pays to use most of the bridges via toll. Taxpayers. What work did the government do to warrant congratulation? Imagine if you worked for one of the very businesses that built the roads and bridges. You'd be pissed off. Politicians weren't out there on steam rollers getting their ties dirty.

Stop being sucked into propaganda, whether left wing or right wing. Look at the facts.

Last edited:
politics can suck my fat balls why is there this much attention to this bulslhit on a MUSIC forum anyway
Why do rappers rap about politics....Grow Up!

There is more in music talk than "Do you like my Soundclick page"?

Thank god you weren't around during the P.E. era-- you would of had a meltdown.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I thought you touted NEITHER PARTY....

You don't have enough money for the tax cuts to affect you.

Republicans don't listen to Hip Hop

Bytch.

Rome you already showed you don't know shit about history
or for that fact music. T.P.O.M. = The Punishment of Music by: Rome 0.2

Here is a FunkyLesson to you, old washed up, none educated TURD.

Wyclef Jean to Perform at Republican National Convention

Wyclef Jean to Perform at Republican National Convention - HipHop Republican Tv

OLD DUMB ASS ROME!

OLD DUMB ASS ROME

LL COOL J IS A REPUBLICAN

Black Republicans: 10 Famous African Americans With Ties To The GOP

Old Dumb ASS ROME

50CENT IS A REPUBLICAN

Video: 50 Cent Gets Asked Republican Or Democrat? He Says Republican? + Interview With HollyScoop Joking On Obama Fans "Theres Gonna Be A Whole Lot Of People Out There For No Reason" + Speaks On His New Film Company

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

and he's outta here.

I don't see how these guys on here let a fool like Rome tell them thier music sucks.
I will put my teenage son Beats against Rome - for all to judge right ****in now.

JUST CAUSE ITS FRIDAY - WHAT OLD ASS PUNK.

Last edited:
you know why i dont give a fling **** about politics? cause its out of my grasp. Sitting on a ****ing producers forum starting all these gay ass threads and starting controversy isnt going to change shit lol. Go make a ****in beat or something and stop letting the TV control you

you know why i dont give a fling **** about politics? cause its out of my grasp. Sitting on a ****ing producers forum starting all these gay ass threads and starting controversy isnt going to change shit lol. Go make a ****in beat or something and stop letting the TV control you

It might change or start someone to start rapping about something with substance.
Current Events always change the music landscape. Music History tells you that.

DO YOU REALLY JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT BULLSHIT ALL DAY.

Is That how little you think of yourself?

if you expanded your knowledge on things--- that will sink into your music process.
Duh. Otherwise keep trying to make trap beats.... with a trapped mind.

Last edited:
Back