Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That

interesting thread

Just trying to shed light on the both sides .

Most people don't bother to look. So its good to get all angles especially when dealing with politics.
Cause they all lie and no one has your best interest at heart.

---------- Post added 09-10-2012 at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-05-2012 at 08:31 PM ----------

Instead of encouraging folks to run out an vote maybe we should encourage them to educate themselves on how the electoral college ACTUALLY works so that they understand that what we were taught in school was bullshit… If you’re still under the immature, undereducated assumption that individual people’s votes are actually all counted and that they somehow determine who the president is… Well let’s just say you’re a naive mother****er at best…

Last edited:
So, go on then, tell us how it really works (I know how it really works and how badly it is flawed, but I'd love to see how much of a spin you put on it) :)

If you already know then great. I have no need to spin anything.

People worshipping Obama like he is a Jesus is spinning.
What they are doing to Nikki Minaj in HipHop is terrible.

They act like he really has their interest, if people would really study the man background deeply
instead of seeing color, they will see... he is no different than any other politician.

I feel bad for people man

So, you avoid telling us how the electoral college works - damn man don't profess to have knowledge that others don't and then refuse to share it... are you afraid you're gonna get caught out because of what I wrote about already knowing it?.......

man you guys still talking about this? i thought you would have stopped by now lol

man you guys still talking about this? i thought you would have stopped by now lol
Shit, Might as well. The other topics are too soft for me.
The "What song makes you Cry" Threads.
I can't do those threads man ,lol

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

So, you avoid telling us how the electoral college works - damn man don't profess to have knowledge that others don't and then refuse to share it... are you afraid you're gonna get caught out because of what I wrote about already knowing it?.......

You already know so why are asking me to explain. You just want to instigate your position.
I don't mind having a debate about things, but not for the sake of just arguing.

Last edited:
I think i'm going to report this thread for not having anything to do with Hip Hop or R&B...I'm sick of the agenda pushing.

I think i'm going to report this thread for not having anything to do with Hip Hop or R&B...I'm sick of the agenda pushing.

Go tell the principal then... You act gay as hell.
Agenda pushing?, cause we talking about politics? GTFOH!

Last edited:
Go tell the principal then... You act gay as hell.
Agenda pushing?, cause we talking about politics? GTFOH!

Yes...And i'm sick of seeing you bump your own threads. You've done it like 10 times over the past few days.

And this ain't the political forum. Follow the rules, ass hole.

1. First, - I don't give a damn what you sick of.
2. Secondly, - I didn't bump my thread up.

3. Thirdly, You's a hoe...

Hiphop says Vote or Die.

The thread is very much relevant to hiphop topics.Just cause I ain't worshipping Obama, lol.
Not everyone on here is drinking the kool-aid,
but they should have a right to speak thier sides.

For or against.

Otherwise, stick to your " I should have left the corporate world" ass topics

Two sides to a story...then there's the truth.

Last edited:
So your 3 month old threads just magically appeared at the top of the list again, without a single new reply??

Nah...that wasn't you. lol

So your 3 month old threads just magically appeared at the top of the list again, without a single new reply??

Aside from stickies, there's not a single thread on the first page that's 3 months old. And July 2012-September 2012 is only 2 months.

Last edited:

You truly need to stop messing up your brand.

If isn't already 'damaged' online.
Nothing but negative shit... is attached to your name online.

You act like a girl!

Last edited:
You already know so why are asking me to explain. You just want to instigate your position.
I don't mind having a debate about things, but not for the sake of just arguing.

Difference is I don't know if you know and you really shouldn't take anyone at their word if you are going to play these sorts of games - now man up and tell us how the electoral college really works

Difference is I don't know if you know and you really shouldn't take anyone at their word if you are going to play these sorts of games - now man up and tell us how the electoral college really works

I can tell you want argue about this.
Watch and learn...

Last edited:
I didn't ask for a video on how I wanted you to tell me - anyone can post a link to a video that they haven't personally watched

Spell it out in words of three syllables or less

I didn't ask for a video on how I wanted you to tell me - anyone can post a link to a video that they haven't personally watched

Spell it out in words of three syllables or less
yessa boss... coming right up..boss

MAN please...I ain't your *****.

You asked, I gave it you.....otherwise, Kick Rocks!

Here is Wisdom.......A Picture is worth a Thousand Words.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Obama On Track To Have Worst Job Record Since WWII...

August’s abysmally weak job growth proved yet again that President Obama’s economic policies are a miserable failure that will continue to undermine our country until he leaves office.

The government’s report that the economy added just a minuscule 96,000 jobs last month came at the end of the Democrats’ defensive national convention, where the president, Bill Clinton and other party luminaries made extravagant claims that things will get better if Mr. Obama is re-elected to a second term.

But analysts at the Federal Reserve Board, economists and business leaders say Mr. Obama’s declining economy is not going to get significantly better this year, next year or the year after that, until there are dramatic changes in the nation’s fiscal policies. Changes Obama Democrats refuse to make.

LAMBRO: Obama on track to have worst job record since World War II - Washington Times

Last edited:
Back