Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That

Kendall143

If you make it as a rapper/producer, You didn't do that. Your teachers did that WTF?

This guy has lost it!

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

I worked hard to build my stuff and nobody wanted to help. I studied myself and no teacher helped with that.

Matter of fact they told me a career in music is a waste of time..

Last edited:
No he aint. Espcially for music. I didn't see anybody help me get anything.
When things got good, THEN everybody said - "I always knew you could do it".

Lying bastards! This is a 'victim mentality' to say the government should mess with my money
after I worked hard to get it. So now, I got to give it to 'little pokey' who did want to do shit with his life

F THAT!

Last edited:
No he aint. Espcially for music. I didn't see anybody help me get anything.
When good things got good, THEN everybody said - "I always knew you could do it".

Lying bastards! This is a 'victim mentality' to say the government should mess with my money
after I worked hard to get it. So now, I got to give it to 'little pokey' who did want to do shit with his life

F THAT!

Totally missed the point of what he said didn't you? Unless you built your own computer out of your own supplies and made all your music on your own homemade software you've had help. If you've looked up tutorials on youtube you had help, if you used tips from a manual you've had help. If someone told you how to eq you've had help.

Apart from music we've all had help from the government. Be it income taxes, food stamps, public school systems, Road maintenance, Police, Hospitals, social workers, etc...

That is what is said on the surface. You are not seeing what he is truly saying.
This not a motivational speech. I can tell you aren't self employed, cause you would know that tax rates are getting screwed up for all self emplyed people this year.

He is snatching the rug under self employed people. Read what is really going on.

Small Business Owners Blast Obama for 'You Didn't Build That'...

'Can Kiss My A**'...

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/07/31/colorado-business-owners-speak-out-on-obamas-business-comment/

Last edited:
That is what is said on the surface. You are not seeing what he is truly saying.
This not a motivational speech. I can tell you aren't self employed, cause you would know that tax rates are getting screwed up for all self emplyed people this year.

He is snatching the rug under self employed people. Read what is really going on.

Small Business Owners Blast Obama for 'You Didn't Build That'...

'Can Kiss My A**'...

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/07/31/colorado-business-owners-speak-out-on-obamas-business-comment/

No you've just read too far into a phrase taken out of context of the rest of the speech. He said plain and simple that no one does everything on their own. And on the taxes thing. You are aware that under Romney's plan taxes would increase for 95% of the people? Just saying read a little

You are not self employed, you don't know whats going, man. Go back to finding who is the hottest producer/.
I could care less about Romney . But he is the President now and he already implemented this crap.

The average ghetto person don't care about shit like this. THEY WANT FREE MONEY!
just cause you speak against Obama, doesn't make you a republican.

Last edited:
hahaha teachers in america are fµcking terrible today. he's just kissing the teachers and their union's ass.

You are not self employed, you don't know whats going, man. Go back to finding who is the hottest producer/.
I could care less about Romney . But he is the President now and he already implemented this crap.

The average ghetto person don't care about shit like this. THEY WANT FREE MONEY!
just cause you speak against Obama, doesn't make you a republican.

what crap has been implemented exactly? All of you've done is over read into a phrase taken out of context

Dude, the guy on the video even goes into depth about the stuff Obama has implemented. The tax situation is just one as I mentioned earlier. Stop showing your ignorance and learn something for a change.
That aint no motivational speech.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

hahaha teachers in america are fµcking terrible today. he's just kissing the teachers and their union's ass.

yep and that too, the guy is slick man

Damn are you retarded or what? This Obama speech has been taken out of context for weeks now and has been debunked. You a tea party supporter or something?

Dude, the guy on the video even goes into depth about the stuff Obama has implemented. The tax situation is just one as I mentioned earlier. Stop showing your ignorance and learn something for a change.
That aint no motivational speech.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

yep and that too, the guy is slick man

Once again READ TOO FAR INTO A COMMENT TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT. It's simple and easy to do and both sides do it liberally. All that was said is that people who have businesses have had help along the way from others. Whether it be the government, teachers, friends, parents or etc...And all the guy did on the video was do exactly what you did. And his facts on the outsourcing of jobs is off. GM is actually slashing a large chunk of their outsourcing to bring back IT jobs to the U.S. Sooo.... about me being ignorant seems I know quite a bit

How can this be debunked. DEBUNKED BY WHO? Again, just cause someone disagrees with Obama, Oh he must be a racist red neck. Fool I am black.

Second of all, What would be the point of mentioning this? So others can spread thier wealth.
You don't just say this out of the air. No need for me go back and forth with people who dont own.

I only posted for Future Entrepreneurs to see. Not present day fools. cause this type of stuff will affect your future as a business.

I guess this guy too is a tea party racist guy,

Last edited:
I'm not in the mood to go back and forth with ignorant ass people but if you don't understand what Obama was saying then you have a mental block of some sort. It's really not that difficult to see what he was saying. It's not about disagreeing with Obama but if you're not smart enough to comprehend logic then stay the hell out of politics. People like you are too easily influenced. Your whole post reads like you just saw Romney's chopped up dishonest trash of an Ad. That clown ass nigga in the video is also a retard.

I don't support Romney, so who really is influenced.

Like I said, only posted for Future Entrepreneurs to see.
Not present day fools.

Cause this type of stuff (taxation) will affect your future as a business.
Do you even fill out a payroll? Done

Last edited:
Totally missed the point of what he said didn't you? Unless you built your own computer out of your own supplies and made all your music on your own homemade software you've had help. If you've looked up tutorials on youtube you had help, if you used tips from a manual you've had help. If someone told you how to eq you've had help.

Apart from music we've all had help from the government. Be it income taxes, food stamps, public school systems, Road maintenance, Police, Hospitals, social workers, etc...

You missed the point too. Last time I checked, the government doesn't build computers, nor is it an ISP that offers internet. The government didn't build roads, hospitals, or pay police, social workers, etc. WE DID. THE people. Tax payers sent their money to god knows where, where the "government" paid contractors (other tax payers) to do what they do. It could be done locally for much cheaper. When you see a congressman laying cement, or making beat tutorials on youtube, then you'll have a point.

And how exactly is stealing money THAT YOU EARNED, using a monopoly of force (income taxes) help from the government? That's the opposite of help, my friend.

Last edited:
to paraphrase the dark knight.. 'you get the politicians you deserve'. no one can handle rational thoughts, they need rhetoric shouted at them in catchy sound bites. when one of the most successful people on the planet is talking about success, maybe you should listen.

Ultimately, them corporate guys who write the music check learned alot in school. So if it wasn't for teachers, no one would be around to pay our degenerate azzes trying to live off beats, lol.

to paraphrase the dark knight.. 'you get the politicians you deserve'. no one can handle rational thoughts, they need rhetoric shouted at them in catchy sound bites. when one of the most successful people on the planet is talking about success, maybe you should listen.

Agreed.. the poor community keep falling for this same trick.
This guy (Obama) hasn't owned (1) business in his life. Yet he telling others how they should think when running thier businesses. Thats like your history teacher telling you what to do with Protools.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

You missed the point too. Last time I checked, the internet doesn't build computers, nor is it an ISP that offers internet. The government didn't build roads, hospitals, or pay police, social workers, etc. WE DID. THE people. Tax payers sent their money to god knows where, where the "government" paid contractors (other tax payers) to do what they do. It could be done locally for much cheaper. When you see a congressman laying cement, or making beat tutorials on youtube, then you'll have a point.

And how exactly is stealing money THAT YOU EARNED, using a monopoly of force (income taxes) help from the government? That's the opposite of help, my friend.

I dont think he understand that. Obama using that funny mirror talk on people.
4 more years NO -4 more tears is more like it.

Last edited:
Back