Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That

When will the day come ..when you will just come out of the closet.
It is so evident.

You have a lot of feminine ways for a guy.

Last edited:
Still haven't told us man, why you ducking and weaving, maybe because you don't know how it works either?......

Still haven't told us man, why you ducking and weaving, maybe because you don't know how it works either?......

I already told you, you want an argument . I ain't trying to argue,
I showed you a video. ...you already know how it works.

Stop playing games and come with a better argument
then wanting me... to write you a love letter on the electoral college.

Last edited:
Yes he is...lol

This fool Troup been just saying anything that comes out of his ass.

Need some Mid-Heavy in thier life.. OBAMA SUCKS AND THAT IS FACT!

Last edited:
still ducking and weaving - why not just tell us what you know about the electoral college so that we actually know you know rather than being fooled by you yet again......

Don't want to watch; want to read your words telling it like it is..
My words telling it like it is......

Obama and Mitt Romney work for the same people.

When they need war -Go republican..
When they more freedoms lost - Go Democrat.

ITS THE WWE.

The popular vote does not mean anything
Al Gore won the popular vote,, Did you see him in office.

The Electoral Collage votes count to match for the smaller states.
That is how it easy to rig elections, thru bribes and other means.

Now if you think Obama really gives a damn about you . you highly mistaken.
The whole thing is a joke... played on the simple minded American People.

They work for the same people..

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2012 at 07:34 PM ----------

now the rest is up to you RESEARCH.

Last edited:
No, you still have not said exactly how the electoral college works, only asserted half-truths and half-lies about past elections and individual states..... come on, completely in your own words how does the electoral college - tell the fp fam what you so obviously believe they don't know.......

what is your problem, seriously. I told you already.
Whatever I say is not gonna satisfy you cause you are only out to fight. You aint got nothing to say.

You really just want to argue to say... look at Kendall ...smdh. blah ,blah ,b alh

GTFOH! I gave you the answer several times.

Last edited:
You have given no answer only a link to a video that doesn't even look like it is unbiased representation of the process and a lot half-truths and smears about how the process seems to have worked in the past - now, come on, tell us in your own words (I'll even let you use words with more than 3 syllables if that helps you), how the electoral college works dude or gtfo yourself......

You think I'm looking for a fight, I just want you to own your words (I know how the electoral college works and the rest of you don't) and tell us what you actually know......

You have given no answer only a link to a video that doesn't even look like it is unbiased representation of the process and a lot half-truths and smears about how the process seems to have worked in the past - now, come on, tell us in your own words (I'll even let you use words with more than 3 syllables if that helps you), how the electoral college works dude or gtfo yourself......

You think I'm looking for a fight, I just want you to own your words (I know how the electoral college works and the rest of you don't) and tell us what you actually know......

Dude...this is his standard operating procedure. You're being Trolled. He's never going to give a straight answer to anything. He's the king of Cut and Paste.

When you ask him to answer anything directly, he hurls insults.

Just let him troll. Eventually he'll hang himself and get banned, like his previous 6 aliases have.

Al gore winning the popular vote is not a half truth.
Obama is a NWO puppet is not a half truth
You wanting argue to is.... FULL TRUTH

If you know how it works.... why are asking me over and over again./ Dumbass.
BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ARGUE.

I know how it works and I told you through video and words...
Aint here to please you till you satified..lol
That's what your girl is for....At least I hope you like girls

We should have moved the debate on further.
but you wanna fight over something that is stupid. You look foolish.

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Dude...this is his standard operating procedure. You're being Trolled. He's never going to give a straight answer to anything. He's the king of Cut and Paste.

When you ask him to answer anything directly, he hurls insults.

Just let him troll. Eventually he'll hang himself and get banned, like his previous 6 aliases have.

Man, shut you GAY ASS UP.

I GIVE YOU (2) MORE YEARS ....BEFORE YOU FINALLY COME OUT THE CLOSET.

Last edited:
Yep, might as well be.... cause they all putting on a 'fake show' for your entertainment/distraction.

While the 'real' power men are on the take.

Last edited:
Do you think they work for that man? Obama has done nothing for black people PERIOD!
But he does move when the gay movement till him too. Troup know about this.. its right up his interest.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Last edited:
Back