So everyone's Pu$$y Beggin' on wax now?

Not purposely. People just tend to make ants into elephants to prove a point. I never said you needed to be anything to have an opinion. I said if you want your opinion respected it should be backed by logic of some sort.

So, if you wanna talk music on a site full of musicians, I'd like to hear YOUR MUSIC. Opinions are just that, if you say Lil Jon sux and I go to your page and hear Rock music, it gives me an idea of where your views are comoing from. I wouldn't hold your opinion in the same light as I would someone who said it that made Krunk south beats themself. If you make neo soul your opinion would be held in a different light. If you make generic Lil jon music that sounds like you wish you could sound like Lil Jon, I'd ignore anything you say about the man.

Get what I'm saying?

I feel what your saying though.

I know the original conversation was sort of lost in all of this but I'm sure I didnt convey my point properly in my first post.

^^^Folk manipulate angles until they support their view.

I'm not saying you shouldn't talk about NFL or NBA if you don't have a ring. I'm saying some FPers sound like ya girl does when she comes in in the middle of the game and says "I hope Michael Vick's Team loses, he's on the Jets, right? I hate that guy, he hurt dogs, he's a horrible football player". Now why would your girl who thinks like that log in to ESPN's forum? Why would anyone there take her opinion seriously? Are they not supposed to call her out and say "why don't you STFU, you know nothing of sports until you prove otherwise"? That's MY POINT.

I've never heard a mix by Moses, but since he establishes that he knows alot about engineering from his posts, I'd never challenge his knowhow. But alot of folk offer opinions without giving any intel into why their opinion should matter. So why should it? At least show that you're interested in the sport you comment on, not just the player while he's off the field.

And you can be a musician, or aspiring musician all out of love without wanting to be paid to be one.

if 'ya girl' has locked herself in a film room every day for years and says "mike vick fumbles too much" or something that she has come up with based on her own investigation, it doesnt matter that she never played herself. and if johnny unitas said "that mike vick cant play, **** him, he killed a dog, i love dogs," then its a worthless statement.

most people on here, well actually maybe this isnt true but i hope this is true, have spent thousands of hours listening to music, picking it apart, studying all the elements, etc. i guess obviously that doesnt apply to everyone.

but id give everyone the benefit of the doubt and assume they are music aficionados, and id criticize their views by dealing with their views

now the op was making sociological arguments and stuff, so i guess this wasnt the best case

^^^See, that's manipulation to support your view. If the bych says "Mike Vick Fumbles to much" that's completely different than saying he "plays for the Jets and kills dogs".

So you're agreeing with me, thanks.

Where you're confused is in the field of how much some folk who voice their opinions have shown themselves to now.

Last edited:
anybody else miss Jodeci?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^See, that's manipulation to support your view. If the bych says "Mike Vick Fumbles to much" that's completely different than saying he "plays for the Jets and kills dogs".

So you're agreeing with me, thanks.

Where you're confused is in the field of how much some folk who voice their opinions have shown themselves to now.

but thats saying that you have to post music and have it approved to speak on music. thats my whole point is its about what they say

if the bytch said he fumbled too much but had no basis for believing that, she would still be right

Girls like nasty lyrics more than dudes...

... even in raps.

I got tired o reading. So this, as well as the masonry opinions... masons were everywhere back in the day. If there were still entry-level opportunities I would get down with it.

Serious note...

The pussification of man is STILL real.

I'll help all youze guys out... PARENTS! MOTHERS AND FATHERS! RAISE YOUR DAMN KIDS! Okay, that is all.

No for real, this is pretty much the culmination of what we're all discussing. If the home life is stable and intact, and if the parents have any sense of parenthood in them, the children won't be bums in junior high! Okay that is all.

I got tired o reading. So this, as well as the masonry opinions... masons were everywhere back in the day. If there were still entry-level opportunities I would get down with it.

Serious note...

The pussification of man is STILL real.

I'll help all youze guys out... PARENTS! MOTHERS AND FATHERS! RAISE YOUR DAMN KIDS! Okay, that is all.

No for real, this is pretty much the culmination of what we're all discussing. If the home life is stable and intact, and if the parents have any sense of parenthood in them, the children won't be bums in junior high! Okay that is all.

The "pussification of man" in the case of music is mostly about selling records. If I need money and want to sell a song I'm going to make it about something that people want to hear and buy.

However, our entire society has become pussified and that's attributed to the feminist movement. Even boys raised in two parent homes have no clue what it is to be a man since it's nearly a crime to be a man these days. Until there's a men's movement it'll stay this way.

Last edited:
Girls like nasty lyrics more than dudes...

... even in raps.

romyrome is old enough to know it, but for some it might destroy their view of world, mankind and shit, but.....

guys want to be leaders, want to invent, want to destroy, want to conquer, want to fight, want to change the world, want to learn, etc...

women want ONE thing only: sex

and the society teaches them to "protect" the only thing that is "precious", their pu$$y.

a guys role is to break these barriers erected (no homo) by the society and their upbringing and make them "give it up".
so the bi-polar nature of the woman (as in, going through emotional cycles of sadness and happiness, for which MALES are responsible and which satisfies her emotional "needs") is the complete opposite to the rational, male-dominated societal "rules".

"a key that opens many doors is a great key, but a lock that can be opened by any key, is a shitty lock" ;)

if you understand that, you will understand why women can be with a guy who cheats on them constantly and mistreats them, because in the end "he comes back to her and only loves her!" or because in the end "he brings the bacon home!" ;)
a guy who is with a woman who treats him like shit and cheats on him constantly, is considered (rightfully so), an idiot.

women want to chase guys, they don't want to be chased.
and what better way to show women that you DON'T have to chase, but instead, ARE being chased by women..........than to show your hyper-masculinity and to show women that she is worth less than you and that you can get women, because in your world, they are present in abundance.

the most aggressive male wins, ergo, the gangster who takes what he wants, the rapper, who can have as many "bytches" as he wants, the egomaniac, who tells her that she ain't worth shit, beats her up and then says that he's sorry and brings her flowers.

truth be told, most women are hoes, and the "good girls" are the ones waiting to be made hoes by "mr.right".

and that's the biggest "secret" in society: women are interested more in sex and the emotional "roller-coaster ride" that comes with it, than men.

don't let your grandma or your mom fool you.

the pussyfication of men is real, because women teach them to be the men they themselves would like to be with, but do not end up with. women teach men to be "rational", when in the end they want the "drama kings" who (literally) fvck them up.

there are exceptions to this rule, but these women are either married, hookers or lesbians. ;)

and media and entertainment was always about "covering up" this hypocrisy and lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
snooki.gif

this'll get you 10 times more pussy than any love song will ;)

romyrome is old enough to know it, but for some it might destroy their view of world, mankind and shit, but.....

guys want to be leaders, want to invent, want to destroy, want to conquer, want to fight, want to change the world, want to learn, etc...

and the society teaches them to "protect" the only thing that is "precious", their pu$$y.

a guys role is to break these barriers erected (no homo) by the society and their upbringing and make them "give it up".
so the bi-polar nature of the woman (as in, going through emotional cycles of sadness and happiness, for which MALES are responsible and which satisfies her emotional "needs") is the complete opposite to the rational, male-dominated societal "rules".

"a key that opens many doors is a great key, but a lock that can be opened by any key, is a shitty lock" ;)

if you understand that, you will understand why women can be with a guy who cheats on them constantly and mistreats them, because in the end "he comes back to her and only loves her!" or because in the end "he brings the bacon home!" ;)
a guy who is with a woman who treats him like shit and cheats on him constantly, is considered (rightfully so), an idiot.

and what better way to show women that you DON'T have to chase, but instead, ARE being chased by women..........than to show your hyper-masculinity and to show women that she is worth less than you and that you can get women, because in your world, they are present in abundance.

the most aggressive male wins, ergo, the gangster who takes what he wants, the rapper, who can have as many "bytches" as he wants, the egomaniac, who tells her that she ain't worth shit, beats her up and then says that he's sorry and brings her flowers.

truth be told, most women are hoes, and the "good girls" are the ones waiting to be made hoes by "mr.right".

and that's the biggest "secret" in society: women are interested more in sex and the emotional "roller-coaster ride" that comes with it, than men.

the pussyfication of men is real, because women teach them to be the men they themselves would like to be with, but do not end up with. women teach men to be "rational", when in the end they want the "drama kings" who (literally) fvck them up.

there are exceptions to this rule, but these women are either married, hookers or lesbians. ;)

and media and entertainment was always about "covering up" this hypocrisy and lie.
]

BEAUTIFUL POST

JeanLuk, Bugs, Rome and a few others got the point.

Troup you listed all the legends...i know this. Even you would agree they were more tactful then with their writing. Which was my point. Now..everybody and they momma bite The-Dream's raunchiness > who bit Kells > who bit A. Hall. see the cycle? Its diluting the music. (I aint gunna lie (c) 50 Ty...i BOUGHT the first two Dream lps...the third was like a slap in the face...panties to the side... makeup bag? lol/SMH)

The "get-money" mentality has been greeted with open arms. It's repercussions will be clear as day in the next coming years.

interesting take on women. However, quite limited though and major generalizations. But I like how you broke it down.

this sounds like its straight out of professor robot sunset extreme's psychology class

i feel like a dude who had a bad experience would come up with something like this. you dont need to malign half of the human race cause of a couple skanks

or you could i guess. RSE would probably assert that all women are skanks and all men are pigs. no; he would prove it from an evolutionary perspective

but if youre committed to something like this, i hope you never have a daughter, cause shes just a skank too. you might as well not bother teaching her anything. better yet, you should be like the dude in that marquis de sade book and just prostitute her to your friends. better yet, fvck her yourself. after all, youre just a pig; you can't hold yourself to any standards if your nature is predetermined by evolution

even if this view is true, isnt it better to fool ourselves into thinking its not? i dont know how a man can fulfill himself beyond the pleasures of mere survival with a view like that.

what do you want from life? why do you get out of bed in the morning? is the toil and trouble of life really worth the fleeting pleasures? youre gonna die anyway. if all your dreams come true and youre the next timbaland, how will that fulfill you? of course you could use your money to ensure the survival of people around you, that might be satisfying. but for your own self, what is the destination? is there enough weed in the world to smoke or enough dimes to fvck that it would ever fulfill you?

i dont know where im going but it seems like not writing off other people seems to be a good starting place

i guess you can go through life with the preconceptions that all women are skanks and bytches, men are pigs, black people are lazy, arabs are out to kill you, white people want you to be poor and powerless, latinos are choking you out by relocating and reproducing, jews and illuminati are controlling you, retarded people are a worthless burden on society, convicts and ex-cons are animals who can never change, the government wants to enslave us, and the planet, covered with buffoons who futilely seek purpose is on a death march toward the heart of the sun

i just dont see where that leaves you. please dont flag me for racism ill flag you all for sexism

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

JeanLuk, Bugs, Rome and a few others got the point.

Troup you listed all the legends...i know this. Even you would agree they were more tactful then with their writing. Which was my point. Now..everybody and they momma bite The-Dream's raunchiness > who bit Kells > who bit A. Hall. see the cycle? Its diluting the music. (I aint gunna lie (c) 50 Ty...i BOUGHT the first two Dream lps...the third was like a slap in the face...panties to the side... makeup bag? lol/SMH)

The "get-money" mentality has been greeted with open arms. It's repercussions will be clear as day in the next coming years.

yeh i agree. what do you do once you got the money? i dont see how get money is a valid philosophy. how does 'get money' apply to bill gates? i remember the first time i heard the carter II i laughed out loud when wayne said "to me it was always get money or die"
i mean we obviously have to secure our survival before we progress to thinking about higher order things. and maybe he means that. but i took it as why is this 25 year old millionaire saying the pursuit of money is his reason for continuing to exist? see hes lying cause he obviously lives to express himself, to connect with other humans through his music. hes a humanist his pursuit is to portray the human condition. all he needs money for is to be able to continue living a life that allows him to express himself. money is his means so why does he say its his end

Back