So everyone's Pu$$y Beggin' on wax now?

That American stereotype... is also true. Most of US are too ungrateful to see beyond simple pleasures. It's a catch 22 because this is the generation we grew up in, the information age, and that information, combined with technology and human nature only directs us further into these mentalities.

Bugs, you brought up a GOOD a$$ point too. Too bad you're outnumbered though... or maybe it is just a "product of my environment" kinda thing. I know what kind of people my father and mother are, and I don't lie to myself about it.

However, I've met more than one outstanding female in this world. All women are hoes? That's pure bullsh*t. But a spade is STILL a spade. I would say half of em, maybe, more or less. It's like saying all men are dogs, a$$holes, etc. Not true. Almost all of us have tendencies though, products of our environment, and sh* does happen.

Product of my environment... pay attention to that phrase... it's all related peoples -

hes a humanist his pursuit is to portray the human condition. all he needs money for is to be able to continue living a life that allows him to express himself. money is his means so why does he say its his end

Great point my dude. :cheers: for bring some sense to FP, first of all. But yes...as an ARTIST...your main motivation should be expression and connection to your fans.

I know alot of folks will sit up here and clown...repeat the same rhetoric about how they gotta feed their kids and what not. Yea i see their point but its almost as if there is a fear in many. A fear because they know its much harder to develop uniqueness and quality as opposed to playing copy-cat and following trends. Plenty of unique artists doing them and getting support (whether i agree with their music or not) with much more 'meat and bones' to their overall message. I listen to the radio now and it's like the commercials are never ending. Fenty this, Gucci that, pop bottles, apple bottom jeans, etc. all Hyping brands of various (usually luxurious) markets. And you say your making music for the hood...the hood usually breaks sensible PRIORITIES for the sake of maintaining this image. Its pointless. Remember when Tommy Hilfiger was big and the dude was found to be a racist...rappers call for a boycott...Then Cristal denounces urban support...rappers issue a boycott...LOL . I mean i cant be the only one who sees how ridiculous it is.

Niggas wanna downplay the power of music. Why? IT'S YOUR PRODUCT. you are only diminishing its value. Treat it with more respect is essentially all im saying. Its a gift you have...embrace it...hone it...perfect it. SHiiit...at least make the shit potent enough so shortsighted FP copycats dont steal your shine and do YOUR style better than YOU.

Last edited:
^^^ Yes.

Music is one of the most powerful forces on Earth and has been quite some time now. And it has a major influence on many peoples lives. Like I stated earlier to say that its does not is the most ignorant and uneducated sh*t I've ever heard.

Good luck with all that. Too many ignorant f*cks in this world today. Outnumbered 50-1. Good point though, just sayin.

It's that perfect world vs. reality concept. Utopia that doesn't exist, usual.

LMFAO... 7char. Imma leave that one alone.

But yeah, my current main damie is badd, and I gets rightfully jealous, and she's admittedly all MINE lol. She doesn't do that either.

LMFAO... 7char. Imma leave that one alone.

But yeah, my current main damie is badd, and I gets rightfully jealous, and she's admittedly all MINE lol. She doesn't do that either.

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

romyrome is old enough to know it, but for some it might destroy their view of world, mankind and shit, but.....

guys want to be leaders, want to invent, want to destroy, want to conquer, want to fight, want to change the world, want to learn, etc...

women want ONE thing only: sex

and the society teaches them to "protect" the only thing that is "precious", their pu$$y.

Yep... that's why they SCREAM when a dude takes his shirt off... and the dudes know that even though they try to portray themselves as lady-like... that's normally not the case behind closed doors.

There would be no rauchy songs if there were no market for them. Long gone are the smooth crooners like Lionel Ritchie, BabyFace, Bryan McKnight.... that's just not going to fly anymore.

I tried to tell you all that THERE IS NO MORE LOVE... now it's just "I don't want nobody else to have you because it'll make me look bad... me... I don't want you either but I just don't want to look bad and let that other dude to think he got something on.... me ... "

Last edited by a moderator:
the knowledge rome drops on this board astounds me sometimes...

I mean how can the divorce rate be so high if love was what it used to be, lol.

^^^^ There's a song in there FP... "Love ain't what it used to be... (smh)" by Bigg Rome and The Fabulous Trapaholics on No Dat B-yatch Didn't Records.

I mean how can the divorce rate be so high if love was what it used to be, lol.

^^^^ There's a song in there FP... "Love ain't what it used to be" by Bigg Rome and The Fabulous Trapaholics on No Dat B-yatch Didn't Records.
yea i agree definitely shit my folks split up 3 times before they were finally like yea this aint gonna work lol

but yea im not gonna agree about there bein no good women left its gettin fewer and far between tho takes some effort and bullshit experiences (if you dont have low standards) but they still exist.. its clear some people had there heart trampled and bitter as hell...

yea i agree definitely shit my folks split up 3 times before they were finally like yea this aint gonna work lol

but yea im not gonna agree about there bein no good women left its gettin fewer and far between tho takes some effort and bullshit experiences (if you dont have low standards) but they still exist.. its clear some people had there heart trampled and bitter as hell...

Yeah, there are some good ones left.

... they don't like Hip Hop music though, lol.

Hip Hop = Corruption

Kat Stacks is the poster-woman for too much Hip Hop exposure...

It's quittin' time! I'm out!

Yeah, there are some good ones left.

... they don't like Hip Hop music though, lol.

Hip Hop = Corruption

Kat Stacks is the poster-woman for too much Hip Hop exposure...

It's quittin' time! I'm out!
yea my gf likes techno house etc. she will listen to rap in small doses... the shit i play tho is too dark and scary gotta love womens taste in music... lol o well she can cook and is goin to school for accounting so i cant exactly complain

but thats saying that you have to post music and have it approved to speak on music. thats my whole point is its about what they say

if the bytch said he fumbled too much but had no basis for believing that, she would still be right

Mike Vick doesn't play for the JETS. GET IT? If you mis something that obvious your opinion instantly becomes VOID. I'm not talking casual mistake, I'm saying folk up here go to critique while making it obvious they know as little about producing as that chick who thinks Vick plays for the Jets would know about football. That's all I've been saying.

If she said he plays for the Eagles and is having a good season but she still feels....

Then I'm gonna give her point of view a listen.

Last edited:
Mike Vick doesn't play for the JETS. GET IT? If you mis something that obvious your opinion instantly becomes VOID. I'm not talking casual mistake, I'm saying folk up here go to critique while making it obvious they know as little about producing as that chick who thinks Vick plays for the Jets would know about football. That's all I've been saying.

If she said he plays for the Eagles and is having a good season but she still feels....

Then I'm gonna give her point of view a listen.

lol i missed that you said jets.

you a skins fan deranged? they gonna woop up on the iggles i can feel it. they never show up at st louis never only show up for tough games. trent williams is going to the pro bowl i bet he takes fred davis with him and donovans looking like the hof he is. rocky mcintosh sucks though the 3-4s not lookin good. but landrys lookin like a defensive mvp candidate and halls ball hawking rest in peace #36/21 if he was here forget about it

Redskins are the Devil, Illuminati, and Baby King Koopa who kidnaps Princesses an makes Mario do all that work. I'm a Carolina Panthers fan. Won't comment on their season, lol.

JETS. Sorry.

... JETS. Hopefully lol. Football thread conversion FTW.

Gotta love the ladies that don't live by rap as a religion. Men, be smart, don't pluck your shorties offa 106 & Park.

106 & Park... no comment...

Music and art will always have sexuality, and whether that is a painting of a naked woman or Major Lazer's "Bubble Butt"
There will always be artist like Common, making lovey hits, but also if enough people get together and like shitty music then you get (to go back to art) a gallery of stick figure dicks ie. Top 40 Radio.
You can't blame an artist for taking the easy route, the sexy route just for the money or because they signed a contract and now they have to.

Back