So everyone's Pu$$y Beggin' on wax now?

SpokeMyMind

Inspired by dude's love music post. But targeting/discussing the direct cause. Teen Summit.

Amazing how much of a joke Black music has become. Pea-brain sex fiends raised in single mother households is devaluing what was once a respectable form of Black music, R&B. This actually applies to rap too.

Also inspired by Trey Songz "Mr. steal your girl" or whatever trite he pumpin', Ne-yo's soft ass (pause) and countless other short fuses that litter the airwaves. Every song about catering to some hoodrats (i say that because only dumb hoodrats would fall for such superficial advances). Dignity? out the window.

Yea yea...love is the universal language blah blah...save the auto responses fam.

Im talking about the future. Fathers...teach your youngins to become MEN. Many are devoid of the proper definition of the label. Sad sight indeed. Teach your daughters that there is more to life. I was blessed (keyword) to be raised in a 2 parent household but this babymomma/part-time father shit is turning young men into either some spineless Pussy beggin offbrands or misogynist dildos-for-hire. Middleground no wait...artistry? LOL...absent. Social commentary..."why nigga im tryin to get this paper?"...smh. I really hope all yall tunnelvision producers fall the **** off into obscurity once Clear Channel deems urban radio as a depreciating asset...this shit loses its legs.

i blame bobby brown. look where that n!gga at now. smh. shiiit throw Kells and A. Hall into the fire as well. spare me their success stories...i know n!gga.

PROPS to Bilal, Eric Roberson, Raheem, Jesse Boykins III, Maxwell, Sade...and anyone else who can speak the love language better than a 13 y.o. who just got outa sex ed class.

I forgot to tell yall this was a hate post. So yea...without sounding too much like my dude FoD....I'll leave yall with this. Study poetry (tact goes a long way)...Study past legends...shit study white folks indie pop (they are actually making somewhat thoughtful/heartfelt love music right now)

R&B producers...any of yall even TRYING to make timeless music?...or u content with them 2 min hungry man joints?

Last edited:
you sound like a white guy discussing black people to your white friends.
you may in fact not be, but you definently sound like it.

"These negroes sure have lost they're way"

old-man-with-cane1.jpg

I can't help but read your post in the voice of your avatar(Samuel L Jackson)...I'll post a real response after I eat this pizza.

Spoke my mind is it? Sounds like your speaking out of your as*hole. Could I hear some of this "more to life", "How to be a man" music your creating?

You know the best way to change and expect change is to lead by example, not come on FP and critize people (neyo, trey, etc..)who are doing more for their communities then all you've ever contributed in your misreable life.

Oh yeah this is a hate post....Kids go to school enjoy life do what you love...peace

the shit is really juvenile hes onto something

you play an al green record or a marvin gaye record and it doesnt matter if a female is 70 shes gonna respond to it

you play something newer and only myspace hos would be classless enough to feel it

and race doesnt matter

julio iglesias vs. pitbull, van morrison vs. robin thicke

sade example is great. sade has ****in class if you dont get that i feel sorry for you. she has pride and dignity and she can get down

jesus would feel sade hed be like 'damn girl i dont get down like that but you make it sound good'

theres no sense of dignity in these songs on the radio, trey songz whatever or any rapper

its like 'i get around' tupac was gay as hell with that track. rappers today take it way farther half of these songs are about getting dome. not even smashing getting dome what the ****

no class today op spit the truth. or maybe hes a white guy who exploits black culture until it disappoints him. give me a break

I agree with you 100% you left out one artist tho, Ryan Leslie. He's doing a good job maintaining respectability...

But it's getting sad tho... every track some dude in my ear talkin bout eatin pussy... Back in the day there was that 1 nasty guy. Now it's the norm that artist are lude.

Anyway music is like that in general. Rap has been reduced to a short range of emotions being conveyed...

You know the best way to change and expect change is to lead by example, not come on FP and critize people (neyo, trey, etc..)who are doing more for their communities then all you've ever contributed in your misreable life.

you ever notice only hoods are 'communities?'

on the news if theyre talking about 'the community' theyre talking about the east side of dc, not mclean. theyre talking east harlem not country club

im about to moralize on a massive level this is just my opinion-

its funny that you say neyo and trey have contributed to the 'community' because its really true its mindless escapism of the sexual nature. they never address the responsibility that comes with it or the responsibilities of having a family. just im gonna get it in, this redbones about to dome me like i was playing the rams, etc.

and women in the 'community' are great at having babies that end up anchoring them to the 'community.'
so instead of going out on her own and building a career so she can have a life beyond the 'community,' shes in public housing with two kids taking a welfare check shopping with food stamps, getting her nails done.

theres nothing wrong with doing any of that stuff but theres a cycle of poverty that gets a lot of attention. and irresponsible reproductive habits and choices have a lot to do with it. im not saying this attitude isnt caused by other things or whatever, and im not blaming music. but its pretty alarming to hear how lightly people take procreating, in music and elsewhere. girls babyboom before theyre high school juniors, are you confident in their capability to raise and take care of humans? 40 percent of babies in the us these days are born to unwed mothers. any of you in here that was without one parent or another you cant even act like its the same thing, no matter how good your one parent is

Spokemymind, I think you have a point but this doesn't necesarrily relate to just R&B music. This is across the entire music scene as a whole. If you listen to pop music now as opposed to back in the 90's you'll hear a big difference in lyrical content. Nowadays references to sex are just part of the norm. It's sad and the worst part is as the population increases there will be more artists out there who will be doing the same.

Pretty much every media type has been exposed to sex references. The worst I would say has to be television. You could flicking through channels with your children, little brothers and sisters and accidentally end up watching an advert where somebody is nude. Now they may not have to show anything in detail but the fact is that this person on TV has no clothes on. How do you explain that to a child? A lot of people probably don't care but for the rest of us that really is unacceptable and irresponsible of corporations who allow this to go on air.

The problem is people give pussy too much power. Dudes say if you ain't getting it you're gay or a loser...But then the girls (the ones worth getting) try to make it extra difficult to get it..Like it's a "prize"...So when a dude finally does get it, he wants to get the most bang for his buck. Unfortunately, this means not using a condom. Just think. If you had a car and license, but only got to drive 2-3 times a month, you just might test your luck and break a few laws. Same concept.

Basically, as long as it's "cool" to get pussy, "communities" will always be flooded with illegitimate children.

Spoke my mind is it? Sounds like your speaking out of your as*hole. Could I hear some of this "more to life", "How to be a man" music your creating?

Oh yeah this is a hate post....Kids go to school enjoy life do what you love...peace

If you went to school yourself you would know a big part of academic life is commenting on current events and the state of society, then you turn around and flame someone for doing so.

A lot of these people may start little fake charities they don't monitor themselves and set up one boys and girls club in their community. But at the end of their day they are probably doing more damage than good with their misleading and shallow music....

With that said, I'm only makin this point for the sake of your weak argument. I fully support free artistry and the right for people to do as they please with there positions of influence, as long as it's nothing too harmful to society...

I agree with the OP though. Society is gradually dumbing itself down and receeding back to its most primitive instincts (e.g. sex). The intellect is dissipating, the free thinkers who can see past the bullshit and who are actually aware of all the bullshit being crammed down our throats are being pacified by the masses and labelled as 'wackos' or conspiracy theorists. Shit isn't right, the world is an AWOL toilet bowl and one day we're all going to be flushed.

P.S
The govamun gon get you boy!

Lol @ folk being so weak they're influenced by music.

Literally laughing at the concept. I know 40 year olds that still get to dancing when Trey Songs comes on. I know 15 year olds with more knowledge of Classic Soul than folk who were around for it.

In the end, if you're weak minded enough to allow music to influence you to do anything beyond listen and possibly nod your head or dance, the problem lies in how easily you're influenced.

You can meet a chick raised in the church that only listens to gospel and talk her out of her pants in minutes if she's EASILY INFLUENCED. Without her ever so much as hearing any music outside of church. The Irony in that is if said girl was influenced by the Christian music she listened to, she wouldn't be getting talked out her pants in minutes.

Folk blame the influence of entertainment on their miserable lives because they don't live what they see on TV and get annoyed someone else is. Lie to yourself all you want.

I'm sure more fatherless sorry azz kids were made to Teddy Pendegrass, The Temptations, and Marvin Gaye than will ever be made to Trey or Ne-Yo.

And why is Ne-Yo even put in this category? Do folk just skim music these days? Or are they over judgemental of a song on the radio right now vs. a current artist's entire catalog while overlooking those classic's like "Pillow Talk", "Turn Out the Lights", "Let's Get It On", "Groove me", "Sweet Love", "Let's Do It Again"?

Why not give Neyo props for songs like "So Sick Of love Songs" or "Miss independent"? Because it's easier to focus on negative and tear folk down. That's a weakness I see alot up here.

Alas, this is the net, funny i'm "the guy with so many posts", yet I realize the folk out there with no life/who have never lived.

God forbid these phantom "influenced by music" folk you guys are making up listen to something like Dead Prez. I'd rather them make babies and move to the projects than start a revolution, why? Because what easily influenced revolutionist is worth shyt? Think if Malcolm or Huey said "Stop what we're doing, I just heard a song called "I'm Bloodin'" by an artist named Lil' Wayne, let's all wear red, sell crack, shoot at folk and scream SOO WOOP! Now.

GTFOH.

Last edited:
Lol @ folk being so weak they're influenced by music.

Literally laughing at the concept. I know 40 year olds that still get to dancing when Trey Songs comes on. I know 15 year olds with more knowledge of Classic Soul than folk who were around for it.

In the end, if you're weak minded enough to allow music to influence you to do anything beyond listen and possibly nod your head or dance, the problem lies in how easily you're influenced.

You can meet a chick raised in the church that only listens to gospel and talk her out of her pants in minutes if she's EASILY INFLUENCED. Without her ever so much as hearing any music outside of church. The Irony in that is if said girl was influenced by the Christian music she listened to, she wouldn't be getting talked out her pants in minutes.

Folk blame the influence of entertainment on their miserable lives because they don't live what they see on TV and get annoyed someone else is. Lie to yourself all you want.

I'm sure more fatherless sorry azz kids were made to Teddy Pendegrass, The Temptations, and Marvin Gaye than will ever be made to Trey or Ne-Yo.

And why is Ne-Yo even put in this category? Do folk just skim music these days? Or are they over judgemental of a song on the radio right now vs. a current artist's entire catalog while overlooking those classic's like "Pillow Talk", "Turn Out the Lights", "Let's Get It On", "Groove me", "Sweet Love", "Let's Do It Again"?

Why not give Neyo props for songs like "So Sick Of love Songs" or "Miss independent"? Because it's easier to focus on negative and tear folk down. That's a weakness I see alot up here.

Alas, this is the net, funny i'm "the guy with so many posts", yet I realize the folk out there with no life/who have never lived.

God forbid these phantom "influenced by music" folk you guys are making up listen to something like Dead Prez. I'd rather them make babies and move to the projects than start a revolution, why? Because what easily influenced revolutionist is worth shyt? Think if Malcolm or Huey said "Stop what we're doing, I just heard a song called "I'm Bloodin'" by an artist named Lil' Wayne, let's all wear red, sell crack, shoot at folk and scream SOO WOOP! Now.

GTFOH.

Good post deranged....:cheers:

I dont think these ninjas are influenced by music at all thats such an easy scape goat. I think they're just mad. Mad at success, mad at their skill level as a producer, mad at the world.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

If you went to school yourself you would know a big part of academic life is commenting on current events and the state of society, then you turn around and flame someone for doing so.

A lot of these people may start little fake charities they don't monitor themselves and set up one boys and girls club in their community. But at the end of their day they are probably doing more damage than good with their misleading and shallow music....

With that said, I'm only makin this point for the sake of your weak argument. I fully support free artistry and the right for people to do as they please with there positions of influence, as long as it's nothing too harmful to society...

Any giving is good it doesn't have to be monitered by the artist himself. Thats ridiculous just having the resources to give and actually giving them is the whole point of charity. They have orginizations set in place who monitor the actual charity foundation....lol

I know smart well behaved kids, who listen to trey songs and jeremiah, I know bad ass kids who listen to them 2. My point being music isn't dictating anyones behavior. People have been killing, raping, robbing, and causing mayhem before hip hop and RnB. Stop blaming urban music for problems this world have been facing since the beggining of civilization.

I think the OP and others have a valid point. And derange

I dont listen to a lot of the music listed. However, I have heard some of the songs. Especially Trey Songz, a lot of his music is about sex. And i know a lot of young girls that listen to him. My sister and a lot of the girls my age. Theres nothing wrong with him or his music in a general sense. He is specifically catering to a certain market. Teen bops and other sex nymphos. he is a sex image and he provides a fantasy for women and little girls alike. Its almost unobtainable, they know they will never have a chance with him but he provides the illusion.

To say that this type of music is harmless would be an incorrect. In a strange way they are breeding and preparing the next generation for sex. Whispering in their ear about all the pleasures of sex. (Remember no hate just saying what i see) A large percentage of them are already having sex now. And they wonder why they have sex with some dude and then they leave. The market is oversaturated with females ready to give it up. Why would he need to stay with you if its based on sex. Something he can get elsewhere.

Society, music, T.V, movies all play apart in shaping human behavior.

Disclaimer: I am not a hater. I am just using trey songz as in example. No way am I targeting him specifically. Just citing what I've seen. Of course I am not omnipresent and cannot and have not seen all.

Back