So everyone's Pu$$y Beggin' on wax now?

op is way off mark, racist and obviously cant get pussy. theres make luv music and theres music u **** too. have u listened to the blues ever? sum dirty old men in those days.

either u whitewashed or just white.

I think the OP and others have a valid point. And derange

I dont listen to a lot of the music listed. However, I have heard some of the songs. Especially Trey Songz, a lot of his music is about sex. And i know a lot of young girls that listen to him. My sister and a lot of the girls my age. Theres nothing wrong with him or his music in a general sense. He is specifically catering to a certain market. Teen bops and other sex nymphos. he is a sex image and he provides a fantasy for women and little girls alike. Its almost unobtainable, they know they will never have a chance with him but he provides the illusion.

To say that this type of music is harmless would be an incorrect. In a strange way they are breeding and preparing the next generation for sex. Whispering in their ear about all the pleasures of sex. (Remember no hate just saying what i see) A large percentage of them are already having sex now. And they wonder why they have sex with some dude and then they leave. The market is oversaturated with females ready to give it up. Why would he need to stay with you if its based on sex. Something he can get elsewhere.

Society, music, T.V, movies all play apart in shaping human behavior.

Disclaimer: I am not a hater. I am just using trey songz as in example. No way am I targeting him specifically. Just citing what I've seen. Of course I am not omnipresent and cannot and have not seen all.

Adressing these statements...not arguing.

I sold dope before I could listen to a song and recognize it was about selling dope. I was f**kin before I listened to songs and realized they were about f**king. Alot of stuff I played and sung along with as a kid sounds DIFFERENT when I listen to it now. Because I know what they're talking about.

People in the 50s thought the barber shop quartets were doing the same thing, and Elvis was(in that deep southern Pastor Accent)"THA DEVIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!" with all that pelvic thrusting.

In the end, if you feel this music is influencing anyone, you're looking at weak minded specimens. When I was 9-10 I saw New Jack City. Nino had all that money, all those women, was sooo gangsta? Not to me, I thought he was a monster, I knew he was the bad guy, I hoped Ice T was going to arrest him and was so happy with the outcome.

Just a few years later when life taught me different, I watched that movie again and said, "damn, that dude took over a building, was running it like that, was a man to his word to the point he smoked G Money(which was some real shyt), canceling bytches dumpin' bottles of Moet on their head, and he ain't f**k with that pretty boy dude(made light skinned dudes stock go down when he f**ked up homeboy's hand)and this is based on a true story? That's what I should be". Never made me take over a project building, but I saw the same movie where i rooted for the Police years ago differently. I was like "why ain't they let that man live? He won't botherin nobody who didn't f**k with him".

Now as an adult, I see that movie and ask how we live in a society where someone can create an environment like that for kids to be raised in and why it went undetected so long. I wonder how selfish crackheads have to be to put crack before their children. I wonder why Nino wanted to bring a kid up in his world(remember he didn't like that his wife wasn't able to get pregnant?). I think about how I may have took more advantage of my intelligence if I was raised different and how much my parents to strived make me a respectable member of society that may have seemed like failed attempts a decade ago, but how what they distilled in me made me the man i am today while a good 95% of folk I used to run with are dead(and were killed a long time ago)or in/just getting out of jail.

All i can give is my experience. And with all that said, New Jack City didn't influence my life, it just came on TV in the midst of what was going on in my life. Same goes for music.

Another quick side not, don't confuse our western philosiphies and human nature. 12-16 is the time when humans are supposed to start f**king, reproducing, ect. But since we're "not legal" until 18, don't drink until 21, and are ironically influenced by society to be in school until 22-24, in the U.S. we're supposed to be getting our lives together and settling to have families later. Whether you're male of female, listening to Trey Songs or Kirk Franklin. During that time period, you gain an interest in SEX(as well as other things adults do like Driving Cars, Working Jobs, Using Drugs and Liquor). It's just easier for one to feel like such a curve in behavior is influenced by something other than human nature. Alot of folk front, but even if you didn't partake in these things, you were intrigued by them, just means you weren't as influential as others or just had no way of getting these things, lol.

To be blunt, I been f**kin since 12 because I found a 13 year old who was down and I wanted some, lol. Used condoms my whole life, never caught as much as a cold from a chick. Didn't have kids until I was married, at 24, and don't cheat on my wife because all that shyt was out my system, so everytime a chick gives me the time of day, I don't gotta go stupid.

I wasn't the most strong willed child, that's what made me such a strong willed man. but I always had enough soince to know right from wrong and not to base my life on make beleive in movies and songs. If you or folk you know can't say the same, I got property in Alaska for sale, you guys are the perfect candidates, lol. Somebody gotta be falling for that shyt, cause they keep spamming my emails with it hoping I'm next. :rofl:

Last edited:
Ray Charles had a record about getting high...called LETS GO GET STONED.

Ray Charles also had a song about picking hoes up in the club...called AT THE CLUB

He also had a song about a womans pussy being so good that he she he could deal with her bitching and arguing...called On The Other Hand

Marvin Gaye had a song called Sanctified Pussy...they later changed the name to Sanctified Lady when they released the song after he died.

Teddy Pendergrass made songs pretty much EXCLUSIVELY about PUSSY - Close The Door, Turn Out The Lights

Barry White's whole damn catalog was about getting PUSSY.

Ray Charles had another song about trying to pay for some pussy, and chick running off with his money...called GREENBACKS

Betty Wright... has a classic talkin about FCUKIN ANOTHER BROADS MAN - called CLEAN UP WOMAN.

So wtf are you talking about?? These TIMELESS artists, made TIMELESS CLASSICS about the very stuff you're denouncing the current artists for talking about!!

and if you don't believe me, youtube any one of these songs, and listen to the lyrics.

Good points Deranged.

Now I gets mine but I'm not going to front either. i was raised in church and was actually believed not to lose my virginity till marriage and I believed that and lasted until the day I turned 19. (Yes lost it on my birthday) Throughtout those times I was thinking about feining for it and such. But my Christian background held up strong for some time. I had many opportunities to lose it but I was very strong willed in wanting to wait. Now eventually it happened and I'm actually glad it happened that way taught me to go against the grain and against the norms of society. When I was young I did listen to "sex music" Usher, Avant, and some others but it was mostly about love making. I did not feel like they were making music to a 12-16 year old. I knew that they were making it for the grown folks out there. But I listened to it. And of course I knew about "sex" before I listened to that stuff.

But you all bring up the point that these inate feelings that we humans have toward sex is biological and thats definetly true. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it seems like they cater this music to that age group specifically. Would you want your daughter listen to a grown man talk about how he invented sex? Or a grown ass man saying give that becky? ( again not saying anything is wrong with ME or anyone GROWN listening to this music. But young teenage girls. Some quite younger than teenage.

And people wondering why its so many stds and diseases out. So many babies being born to irresponisble parents. And you're right I am talking about the weak and feeble minded. Does that make it right anyway to do so?
But I mean do you at least understand where I'm coming from?

@ Troup

Thats true those artists made songs like that. Was that all they were about? I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
The older artists were a lot less explicit. It wasn't until I got older and understood what sex and drugs were that I understood what most of those songs were about. The current songs leave no question as to what they're about.

@ njm255

Yes true

@troup

No I don't think that's all there about but everytime
I hear a song by trey songz its about sex or something related to it. (alot of his radio hits)
Neyo no. But I was not talking about Neyo the OP was.

@ Troup

Thats true those artists made songs like that. Was that all they were about? I highly doubt it.

Is that all Trey Songz is about? Is that all Neyo is about? Is that all any of those artists are about??

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

The older artists were a lot less explicit. It wasn't until I got older and understood what sex and drugs were that I understood what most of those songs were about. The current songs leave no question as to what they're about.

Just a change in the times and society.

It used to be taboo to even show a toilet on TV. When they first did it on like All In The Family or something, it was a MAJOR SCANDAL.

Now you see toilets on sesame street.

Aaron Hall started it... and was the best at it...

He even called himself "The Nasty Man"...

too bad they put his worst songs out...

Ray Charles also had a song about picking hoes up in the club...called AT THE CLUB

He also had a song about a womans pussy being so good that he she he could deal with her bitching and arguing...called On The Other Hand

Marvin Gaye had a song called Sanctified Pussy...they later changed the name to Sanctified Lady when they released the song after he died.

Teddy Pendergrass made songs pretty much EXCLUSIVELY about PUSSY - Close The Door, Turn Out The Lights

Ray Charles had another song about trying to pay for some pussy, and chick running off with his money...called GREENBACKS

Betty Wright... has a classic talkin about FCUKIN ANOTHER BROADS MAN - called CLEAN UP WOMAN.

So wtf are you talking about?? These TIMELESS artists, made TIMELESS CLASSICS about the very stuff you're denouncing the current artists for talking about!!

and if you don't believe me, youtube any one of these songs, and listen to the lyrics.

I agree 100%. I don't have an issue with the content, but more so how it's done. The songwriters were a lil' craftier back then. These days it's just straight to the point " I wanna make ya pussy creammmmmmmm. " The content doesn't need to change, but I thing it can be talked about in a more mature, intelligent way. BTW Ne-Yo is dope, his catalogue isn't overdone as far as sex as concerned, but Trey Songz? That nigga's music should come with a pack of condoms and a health care card.

We can't make sense of these things, quit trying. This is human nature, its the way we were, they way we are and always will be.

Its a lifestyle...if your living it, you will love the music - if you aint...you won't - but don't try to criticize another way of living just because it doesn't seem right to you. That is their expression of their life...The world will never be a utopia.

Last edited:
Would you want your daughter listen to a grown man talk about how he invented sex?

Being a father of a 2 year old(who actually turned 3 yesterday) I will say, I'd rather her be familiar with the world and know situations she goes into while making good choices than being naive to the world making poor ones.

I'd rather my daughter be f**kin from age 12, disease and kid free, get married and have a healthy relationship like I did than wait til she's 23, meet some dude who ain't shyt and end up pregnant with syphilis and other baby mamaz trying to whoop her azz while he runs off and doesn't take care of any responsibilitythe 1st time she ever has sex.

I'd rather my daughter experience drugs and alcohol at a time when I can observe a change in her behavior and guide her than to wait til she's off at college and get herself gang raped on camera on her 21st birthday and end up pregnant dropping out of school because she never learned otherwise(happens alot).

I'm not raising my daughter to do either. I'd hope for the ladder in both situations and she never touch alcohol or drugs, stay a virgin til she meets the guy she will marry or at least has the potential to, and has a happy healthy relationship, but the biggest problem folk tend to have is they don't understand how imperfect the world is and wish for too much.

If I had never been with anyone else before getting married, I wouldn't have known how cheating complicates relationships, I wouldn't have known what love is about, I wouldn't have known how to enter into a partnership between two people. That woulda resulted in us not working out.

I won't pretent to like it, but I respect the fact my daughter is going to experience life. I'll be there to help when I can, and the most I can do is raise her to do the right thing.

My parents did a great job of raising me and I was still f**kin, selling drugs and stealing cars before high school. So you can never say what the future holds. At least they taught me enough that I kept myself as far out of harm's way as I could doing the things i did.

Last edited:
We can't make sense of these things, quit trying. This is human nature, its the way we were, they way we are and always will be.

Its a lifestyle...if your living it, you will love the music - if you aint...you won't - but don't try to criticize another way of living just because it doesn't seem right to you. That is their expression of their life...The world will never be a utopia.
exactly,

yall no pussy niggaz hatin once again it's entertainment

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Real shit though it's how you raise your kids I'll take it your a good father and raise them not to have a weak mind to let music control

your kids thinking I dont know noone here personally but if you or your kids let entertainment control the way you think thats pathetic

Last edited:
I agree 100%. I don't have an issue with the content, but more so how it's done. The songwriters were a lil' craftier back then. These days it's just straight to the point " I wanna make ya pussy creammmmmmmm. " The content doesn't need to change, but I thing it can be talked about in a more mature, intelligent way. BTW Ne-Yo is dope, his catalogue isn't overdone as far as sex as concerned, but Trey Songz? That nigga's music should come with a pack of condoms and a health care card.

Now that I agree with. I don't like the vulgarity of it all. I learned songwriting from listening to Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder and Babyface, so that's the approach i take to my songwriting...

Now it is 2010, so I did have to adjust the SIMP level somewhat...I ain't writing no songs about paying your rent, cooking your dinner, or drawing your bath and being your HOUSEKEEPER. No suns, moons, mountains and rivers in my shit either.

I keep it real, but with a certain amount of class...cuz where I come from, women don't like to be talked to like that, unless you already got the drawz...not when you're just trying to get her number.

Also Marvin Gaye-Sexual Healing

90% of prince songs

keith sweat

De'angelo

yea my mom still listens to these songs lol

We all have preferences in music. I thought we could have a conversation about the culture this music breeds but I guess not. Remember I did not say there was anything wrong with people listening to that music.Of the lifestyle they choose to live. I'm just looking it at a different way i guess. Thanks for your input.

In this culture there is alot of relativity and subjectivity. Everything is so passive. I understand your points though.

Rick James didn't have a lot of time to waste so he wrote - GIVE IT TO ME BABY

Color Me Badd wrote I wanna sex u up, Jodeci - Freakin' You...

way before this current trend... who do you think influenced these guys? Their Moms are Jodeci's age...

You also have to look at the times we live in... Snooki is a name you know, Bad Girls Club is a show young girls watch, Dudes beat the ISH out of each on TV on the UFC shows, JackAss is a real show, rappers have a 15 word vocabulary....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I wasnt just limiting it to music. The whole society is twisted.

Music was the topic. Most people will fail to look at themselves and at the particular things they participate in, or listen to. And thats fine.

Last edited:
I apologize for my recent post that came out wrong because my nerves is bad from some bullshit what I was saying is Entertainment shouldnt control your kids and can affect life expirience but not make you wanna have sex Trey Songz isn't gonna stop makking his grown folk music because some I dont wanna say bad parenting as non-parent I can say just from expirence from what I see everyday growing up in a 2-parent home with an abusive father and bipolar schezophranic mother everything isnt said in stone even though my mom tryed to steer me the right way your always gonna make mistakes I made plenty and i've been in placement homes,police station every weekend and etc but it's about growing im not saying im a man yet but this world is growing up faster and you can't blame it on rappers or singers who are just like most of us tryna make it out of situation you have no control over you just play your cards thats the hand they was dealt and they used it.

Basically to sum it all up it's about you.dont wait for the world to change be the change you wanna see.If no one else changes then it's not your control life is a long journey of knowledge and having fun you live and you die and hopefully you make it to Heaven lol where you can live in the utopian,perfect world that everyone is expecting.I know I get into a lot with the older people but that's because I know wisdom doesnt come from age it comes from mistakes learning from other peoples mistakes or your own expiriences just from 17 years I learned alot.But I thank GOD for everything that he put me thru because it made me a much stronger person and I also thank him for this website lol because I learned alot from other people on here and it shaped me into knowing what people are looking for in my music and what other people are expiriencing

GOD Bless

Back