Post Your FREE drum kits here

r-loops_-_Xclusive-Audio_Trap%20MovementDrumKit.jpg

Xclusive-Audio - Trap Movement Drum Kit
Trap music is taking over the world! One of the most fastest growing genres of our time. If your a fan of that sound you know that the drums have to be bangin'! Well we went to work on this kit and bring you over 150 fresh one-shot samples to use in your production, royalty free and free to download instantly.

DOWNLOAD

More drums and one-shots : r-loops.com

This is one of the best kits I ever found. They could have charged for this IMO but I wouldn't have gone for it

This is the first time I have ever made a drum kit, Instead of filling it up with random drums to make the numbers higher i kept it small but the drums are some of my favourite samples in my library. http://www.4shared.com/zip/xh2q0mIcce/Tusks_Free_Drum_Kit.html

View attachment 42983
Dope Trap Sound Kit (by HottKitz!!!) Includes:

• Trap 808'z
  • Trap Chantz n Vocalz
  • Trap Clapz n Snapz
  • Trap HiHatz n Cymbalz
  • Trap Hitz n Stabz
  • Trap Kickz
  • Trap Snarez
  • Trap Synthz

This Trap Sound Kit contains HIGH-QUALITY samples of those down south trap instruments for making those hard hitting 808 Lex Luger type of Trap Beats!!! You are gonna get strings, guitars, pianos, brass/horns, synth sounds, vocal chants (Heyy!, Huhh, Uhhh, What!,Ahh, etc.,etc..), with those hard-hitting, low-end sounding 808 subs!!! These NEW sounds are DEFINITELY going to inspire you to make those DOPE-ASS TRAP beats!!!

Back