Post Your FREE drum kits here

Free Sample pack from Organique Beats:

25 One shots and a bunch of hip-hop Hihat loops in assorted BPMs.

Join our mailing list to receive the free sample pack: Organique Beats FREE sample pack

Any feedback on this pack would be massively appreciated!

Have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we free to post EXS24 Instruments with samples that we have created?

Not sure if there are any copyright concerns and posting them here.

it is no different to any other drum machine, though, of course, I am uncertain of what Yamaha's position is on the use the samples from that drum machine - Roland has pretty much gone with the flow on the TR808/909/7-7/727 sample sets, but that doesn't man that Yamaha as cool with the idea of people trying to replicate their classic drum machines

one of the other mods may have a better perspective on this - maybe pm xabiton

it is no different to any other drum machine, though, of course, I am uncertain of what Yamaha's position is on the use the samples from that drum machine - Roland has pretty much gone with the flow on the TR808/909/7-7/727 sample sets, but that doesn't man that Yamaha as cool with the idea of people trying to replicate their classic drum machines

one of the other mods may have a better perspective on this - maybe pm xabiton

Thanks, buddy!

Whats up peeps.... Got some more Free stuff here...
[h=2]Hip Hop Hitz[/h]Some stabs and hit sounds to make your hip hop beats more impactful. Sampled from various sources we were digging in the crates for you on this on .
http://www.isellbeats.com/index.php/sound-shop/free-stuff/file/5-hip-hop-hitz

NASTY BASS (dubstep) by R4PTUM

Member R4PTUM was nice enough to share his Nasty Bass presets for Massive with all of us. Dope for dirty dubstep beats or just be innovative and go out the box , either way these bass sounds are very NASTY
http://www.isellbeats.com/index.php/sound-shop/free-stuff/file/6-nasty-bass-dubstep-bass

in fl 9 I had some samples in patch file. when I made the notes small in piano roll the sample sound changed. but in fl 11 it has very good new samples that when I use them the note time dosent change with piano roll note size. what can I do?

FREE Hardcore Kick drum samples

Electronisounds has announced the release of Hardcore Kicks, a collection of 35 free kick drum samples in 24-bit WAV format.
The free kick drum samples are suitable for hardcore and hardstyle, but they also fit well in jungle, industrial etc, basically in any projects which require distorted kicks.
All 35 samples are labelled with key information, so tuning them with other elements in a track is easy.
Hardcore Kicks freebie is available via Electronisounds’ Facebook fan page (see the “Free Samples” tab) . Download size is 4.7MB compressed (ZIP).
These kick samples are 100% royalty free, meaning you can use them in your productions without worrying about any clearance hassle.
Download here:
https://www.facebook.com/Electronisounds

HardcoreKicks-800.jpg

If your looking for some unique drums for your audio production look no further. https://www.fiverr.com/grandriggity/sell-you-my-custom-drum-kit-with-hundreds-of-unqiue-sounds This kit is full of unique sounds not found in other kits. This kit is great for those boom bap or east coast bangers. Not much trap material included. Check the link to hear a sample of some of the sounds. Included is:

55+ breaks
10 claps
20 cymbals
55+ fills
17 FXs
35+ hats
55+ kicks
10+ rides
55+ snares

All .WAVs All unqiue. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
FREE Noisy Neighbor Drum Kit and Mashup Contest

Download the FREE Noisy Neighbor Drum Kit, with 612 samples of my New Brighton, Minnesota neighbors' loud and violent booms, bangs, foot stomps, screams, bouncing beds and much more at my website. See the attached drum kit liner notes.

Also, it is totally FREE to enter my ESCAPE From Meannesota Mashup Contest. Whoever creates the best mashup/song out of my neighbors' noise wins my electric guitar. Deadline for entries is coming up soon (July 31, 2015), so you gotta mash fast!

Neighbor noise is the bane of creative peoples' existence. Let's do something about it.

Please spread the word. Thanks, and enjoy the free drum kit!

Attachments

• efm_drumkit_liner_notes.png
    efm_drumkit_liner_notes.png
    385.7 KB · Views: 149
edmonton web design seo

Hello! I have examine some of one’s posting here and observed it fascinating and it makes a ton of sense. Plus i enjoy your theme right here. Thumbs up! Keep on sharing!

Back