New Dru Sally EP, F4F, Soundcloud F4F, BANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

agree with other people on the vocals.. def needs some fine tuning. but the flow and delivery is very good. you sound a bit like wiz at times in people come, people go lol. tight production also

Thanks for the feed!

- Lyrics are good
- Your presence on the mic could be better -- i feel like you lacked energy

Thats the only thing i can say!

dope track man...vocals arnt bad...and i like how ur flow was, alot of great tech.great stuff...the beat was sick, and ur lyrical content was nice man

That sounded Raw but Clean on my speakers, that's pretty good ! I would have maybe added a little reverb on the voice to make it more fluent. The drums are great, that sounds old school, which really fit my tastes ;)

I think your style is dope, I really respect the originality. Only thing I'd suggest is working on your vocal mixes as well as the overall mix of the instrumentals too. I noticed some of the beats didnt have bass lines and thats something I'd suggest adding, especially if you plan on doing live shows

Dru Sally - i heard monstrosity it really showcases your style. you are a good rapper the song is produced well. I really dig your style Good work, Great Work infact. I think we should collab, hit me up if you are keen

The vocals sound a bit weird to my ears. Production is tight. Wish the low end was a lil stronger for this type of track. It would make it bump a lot more. The kick doesn't have enough umph for me. Comes off as weak. SOlid work though.

flows good, vocals sounded like they could use a better mix tho honestly. sounded over powering to the beat. other then that dope shit.

Thanks for the feedback, I am really digging that bassline. I dig the uniqueness you brought to this track, the production quality is great. I like that funk style you got going on in it too.

Back