New Dru Sally EP, F4F, Soundcloud F4F, BANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

thats pretty dope man! you deff have your own style which is always good!

i like the chrous, it goes well with all this hard gang bangin shi* we hear nowadays

good job and just keeping doing you

thanks for hitting my feed!

This is dope! love your style. The vocal mix could be better, the effect in the hook is dope. But you should turn the vocal a little down and layer it some more.
Your Music is dope man love the production, do you do it your self?

I don't engineer the sound, and my friend who does it is some what of a learning amateur who knows the basics. But, I'm looking for a sound engineer actually right now for real, anyone interested in a light salary and dope music let me know. The better it sounds, the more hits we get.

different style of rapping.. which doesnt hurt.. feeling the beats in the set keep it up!!

Nice production for sure monstrosity is sick. Nice flow but try a different mic preset or something it sounds a little rough but that beat is awesome love the sounds you use. Very good man keep it up

I replied about swagger rapper earlier. But I'm now listening to The Ritual. One of the MC's flow comes with a lot of energy(Die with swwwwaaard! lol) the other lacks it a little bit but there is potential in his voice. I like the chill laid back vibe this track has, real smooth. I said in a previous post that mic quality could be improved and I still believe that. I'm not sure what you have done as far as editing but there may be somethings you can do to improve the vocal quality, if you havn't already done that.

anyway thanks again for the feedback on the other post

**** boy you kill. The first track you needed to step back a bit you got a very loud voice, you need space/room. Other than that I'm ****ing down with this muzik fer shure.

This is dope, my dude. The beats are pretty dope and on point. The mixing could be a little better, but this shit is dope regardless. And you got a nice flow to man, keep up the good work.

Back