New Dru Sally EP, F4F, Soundcloud F4F, BANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If I'm perfectly honest, it's not my type of Hip-Hop but I am feeling some of the lyrics. Maybe need to work on the mix of the vocals cause on certain tracks the vocals sound like they are hovering if you get what I mean. Like I said, it's not my style of Hip Hop but there is definitely a market for the style. Keep grinding bro.

First thing that came to mind... Machine Gun Kelly. You sound just like him. Your 'image' is much more memorable than the other artists ive been doing F4F with recently.

i gotch yall

---------- Post added 09-09-2013 at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-08-2013 at 08:08 AM ----------

:cool: stay trippy

---------- Post added 09-11-2013 at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-09-2013 at 07:05 PM ----------

:berzerk:wwwwwwwww

the first track is a very well disguised trunk muzik remake

3 of us were listening and instantly said "yelawolf" or "trunk muzik" at the same time

Last edited:
this is cool. beat is kinds simple but it does the job. got a nice vibe to it. vocals are alittle muffled. probably clean those up alittle bit. flows are dope tho. on beat and everything.pretty cool drop.keep doing yr thing..props

Thanks for yo feedback, appreciate it
nice beats, nice calm relaxing flow. I feel it bro, i feel it!
the only thing i have to say is to keep this up and keep enjoying it!

I really like the beats but I the quality of the recording on the vocals is bad. I would suggest recording in a professional studio (and if you are, try another one possibly), pay for a couple hours and get decent sound. I'm digging your beats for sure, I can't comment on the vocals because of the quality of the recording/mixing. That's the only thing i can say, the beats are on point !

The beat is very well crafted and it changes up a lot which is a very important element...The vocal quality is a little rough so I dont have room to coment except get some good equipment and learn to mix vox

Flow is proper. Kind of like Rittz or a strange music type. The hook sounds a bit distorted.
Sounds like a prison recording for some reason the way you filtered and layered it. Like the beat though has a atmosphere vibe.
If you ever want to spit over some of my beats get at me.

Back