New Dru Sally EP, F4F, Soundcloud F4F, BANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That people come, people go track is dope. I like your flow. When the mix is more on point it would be harder though. keep it up

You sound a lil like DJ Pillz, haha.
Not sure whether these are the full tracks because they are a bit short but anyway:
The first track is cool, I like the simple beat and your flow is good.
Second track is a bit better imo. The lyrics in this one are nice.
The beat in the third track has a nice vibe to it, I like the dark atmosphere. This is prolly my fav of these four sounds. The lyrics and the beat go well together.
Last track is dope, the flow in this one is solid. A bit like Wacka's flow haha. Good job!

What mic do you use to record? It sounds like you could either use a better mic/room or a lil more mixing.
Anyway keep it up man!

i use the perception 420, just copt it like 2 months ago. i think its the mixing and a lil of how the mic is hooked up. i dont personally engineer though and am willing to work with people if they really know what they are doing. i got places to record and people to make shit with all willing to go in to, lemme know whats good. :berzerk:

@DruSally

Hey man, check your sound cloud if you get time, inboxed you something. Let me know if yay or nay.

Peace

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback on my track man. Sorry it's taken so long for it to be returned but I've been busy.

I wasn't sure what to listen to when I came here so I just bumped the whole mixtape, haha.

Love the hook on the first one...bit of reverb or delay on your vocals could be nice. Love your tone..pretty tough sound. Very cool.

I love your flow on the second beat, but the vocals don't really merge all that well with the beat or something. It's kind of hard to hear exactly what you're saying (in the verses).

Third joint is my favorite so far. Digging the dark vibes on this beat and your voice suits this perfectly. Really digging this. It deserves a like, actually. Haha.

The last one is cool too, though.

good shit homie much appreciated. :victory:

---------- Post added 07-15-2013 at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-11-2013 at 08:05 PM ----------

sorry about the lack of returned feedback on this link, I will be going through and hitting up everyone I missed soon, been pretty busy. thanks for the love though!

:victory:

You got some sick flow, and some good lyrics too. Its nice to hear a change, havent really heard a flow like this before.

I think your vocals need abit more crispiness, or maybe its the volume compared to the beat, not sure 100%, but not too big of a deal, its good.

Best of luck

Dope track and lyrics. My main critique would be the vocal mix. Not sure if you recorded at home or in a studio but the quality is average. But otherwise, good job!

Dope track and lyrics. My main critique would be the vocal mix. Not sure if you recorded at home or in a studio but the quality is average. But otherwise, good job!

I agree with COfactor. The vocals and beat are off volume. I found the vocals were overpowering the fullness of the tracks. As well, some of the beats are a little "washy". To much verb, and there is some distortion going on in the first track(not sure if that was intended) but it really eats away at how good the track it self could sound. You should also try panning synths to different sides a little, to open the track up a bit and seem less like it's clustered. All in all, good lyrics and good beats.

Back