New Dru Sally EP, F4F, Soundcloud F4F, BANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is pretty cool. The vocals could use just a little reverb they stick out too much, but then again a mix is always just opinion. As far as the sound of the song its pretty cool. Flow is nice.

Good track! Just some minor mixing issues, I think you need to focus on that. But other than that the production is on point too, aswell as the vocals... keep up the good work :)

not to sound like everyone else, so ill state ur delivery is good, real good. the vocals need to be crispier, i read a comment stating u were going for that vibe, if thats the case, imo it was maybe too much...cuz im guessing u were gong rugged grimey sound, and that was a step too far, but the beats and ur style clicked well https://soundcloud.com/yjvasco/sets/dont-mind-me check me out man and let me know whats up...to end ill say, ill follow u cuz i like ur style, really unique, vibrant and energetic haha

Yo whats good,

Beat is dope fam. Im not sure how much im feelin the rap. It sounds like its sitting on top of the mix too much. That baratone sounds like its mixed right. The delivery sounds like it has some dope character. I think you need to experiment with some heavy FX, you sound like you have an artsier delivery if thats you rapping. Check out Benny Casette youll see what I mean,. Good job overall, return the feed when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-new-experimentalish-tracks-feed-feed-443930/

You got some good production on this, the vocal mix can be worked on a bit though. This may be the realest mixtape I've heard in the past month just because of the Trogdor name drop haha!

The production is dope.

As far as your lyrics and delivery, I'm pretty impressed. The mix on the vocals does need a little work. I don't know your recording chain, but it sounds kinda muddy. I'd maybe add some air to bring out some of the clarity. Also, this is just a side-note, I think it'd be cool if you took your verses and had them panned dead center, and then on the distorted hook, take two takes, offset the timing and pan them hard left and right to create the wide stereo separation. I think it'd add an extra dimension to the mix.. but that's just my opinion. Dope track though my dude!

Back