Kill the preacher

are you implying that the slave owners believe the bible themselves?

i'm not gonna get into too much detail, but the "slave owners" BELIEVE in it in as much as it ensures their livelihoods AND the status-quo...

the bible would be nothing to them if they could not use it as a tool for their own "self interests"...

$.02

i'm not gonna get into too much detail, but the "slave owners" BELIEVE in it in as much as it ensures their livelihoods AND the status-quo...

the bible would be nothing to them if they could not use it as a tool for their own "self interests"...

$.02

oh, i am guessing that you are saying the Bible approved what they did ?

just like the black preachers...

anyways...my point is this...

IF YOU AIN'T FIGURED OUT THAT THE BIBLE IS USED AS A TOOL TO BRAINWASH, CONFUSE, OPPRESS, MANIPULATE, AND SIPHON DOUGH OUT OF IGNORANT PEOPLE, YOU BEEN SLEEPIN' FOR QUITE SOME TIME...

people need to start seein' shyt for what it really is...

not what they are told it is...

oh, i am guessing that you are saying the Bible approved what they did ?

no...

they used it as a TOOL to JUSTIFY what they did / are doing by manipulating the text, context, and manuscript...

don't think that the bible wasn't edited for "self interests"

some quick ways to debunk the "the bible was made to control the masses" theology

cool...

no worries...

ying-yang.jpg

no...

they used it as a TOOL to JUSTIFY what they did / are doing by manipulating the text, context, and manuscript...

don't think that the bible wasn't edited for "self interests"

ok, so you are saying that modern Bible have been edited or invented to support what the white people did to black people . right ?

just like the black preachers...

anyways...my point is this...

IF YOU AIN'T FIGURED OUT THAT THE BIBLE IS USED AS A TOOL TO BRAINWASH, CONFUSE, OPPRESS, MANIPULATE, AND SIPHON DOUGH OUT OF IGNORANT PEOPLE, YOU BEEN SLEEPIN' FOR QUITE SOME TIME...

people need to start seein' shyt for what it really is...

not what they are told it is...

The Bible commands a tithe for the poor, the widowed , the orphans and the sojourners. I dont know if thats "MANIPULATE, AND SIPHON DOUGH OUT OF IGNORANT PEOPLE" . that sounds like a righteous thing

ok, so you are saying that modern Bible have been edited or invented to support what the white people did to black people . right ?

i wish it were that easy to just summarize it in one "simple" sentence...

check out this book when and if you got some free time...

51069CVVKSL.jpg

The Bible commands a tithe for the poor, the widowed , the orphans and the sojourners. I dont know if thats "MANIPULATE, AND SIPHON DOUGH OUT OF IGNORANT PEOPLE" . that sounds like a righteous thing

sometimes you gotta see the forest for the trees man...

it all just depends on what your personal life experiences have been and how you see things based on those experiences...

$.02

the KJV is nowhere near being held as "the or one of the most accurate translations" . Also "pagan words" just means "a word not in the hebrew language" which doesnt mean anything . a pagan is a gentile and the Bible is oftentimes translated into pagan languages like latin or english in which case some pagan words might be used . Alot of the mistranslation is a simple matter of being an out of date word (ie, when it was written it made sense, but the definition of the word ahs changed and is thus now a bad translation). Some of the words are "hell" , "ghost" , "hate" . These words probably made sense at the time of translation but their meanings have changed with time, so it isnt that it was incorrectly put in to begin with, but rather that they are due for a dueover . And on the topic of "i dont go to church cause they ask for tithe" , yes, its wrong for them to ask for a tithe since the tithe is for the levites and the poor, widowed, orphans and sojourners , but thats not a reason to give up on religion , since the Bible doesnt teach a tithe for a pastor . i see alot of misinformation here so imma try to respond to as many posts as possible

They used Pagan words on purpose.
Why didn't they use Elohim instead of God since it was already used in the Old Testament?
They had the tools available to translate it accurately.
Editing it to suit their purpose was not necessary.

And Jesus.
His Hebrew name doesn't need translation.
Why didn't they leave it as it was?

some quick ways to debunk the "the bible was made to control the masses" theology

1. The Bible was never meant for the masses
2. the first christians were persecuted by their governments
3. if the bibel was made to control the masses, it would be written in a much more appealing way ( just dont murder or steal, and obey your kings and you will go to heaven), instead of having all those unpopular rules about holiness
4. It wouldnt teach "obey God over the gov"

for the little theory to be true the bible would have to have been written in teh year 350 and the printing press would have had to have been invented in that year aswell .

1. That doesn't debunk. That's a statement... (?)
its the most widely practiced religion of our times. It has reached the masses. It is a self sufficient and viral.

2. Yeah because Jesus was the ultimate communicator/illusionist. When he was a young boy he was raised and trained in a religious temple for years and years. (it would have been miraculous if he never had training but still knew what he knew. This is a good piece of fact to realize, Jesus was trained for years in a temple, which makes what he did pretty reasonable) his main strength was his metaphors and analogies which even today is considered the strongest way to communicate a concept to an audience. When you use metaphors, ppl deeply understand your teachings. Point blank, he was a talented youth who was trained by priests and eventualy became an influential cult classic. People killed him because he was the equivalent of a troll. He was taking over because his speeches were convinsing people he was a living god and he was filling a huge need of the people (pain, suffering, bull****). He was like MLK but also claimed he was more than human. And the uneducated cavemen of the era belived whole heartedly because they had no science back then.

3. Oh the bible is exactly how it would have been if it was composed the way it was composed. You would know that if you read it like I did. It's unreadable, too long. Filled with so and so begat so and so, (like as if a god would invoke someone to list names?). It's inconsistent. It says hundreds of contradictory things. (check the skeptics annotated bible online). It's built confusingly and monotously. All that is expected by human writers from that era. It's also oudated and doesn't have timeless concepts. Nothing modern or to make you feel like it was written for the future by a being that knows all things supposedly. There is no indication or proof the bible was authored by a god and every indication it's a sloppy collection of authors who all contradicted each other. None of you will realize this because 98%of all believers never read the bible or even a significant portion. This leaves the pastors to pick and choose the lessons, and leave out the weird stories or lessons. Like the ones where men of god do horrific things. Like rape. Murder. Genocides.

4. religion Was the earlier form of government. The bible is a government manual about how to live life and it uses your own fears against you to motivate you by fear of hell and reward you for being a hard worker with the fools promise of riches in the kingdom of heaven.

It's also oudated and doesn't have timeless concepts.

Not sure what you consider a timeless concept but "Thou Shalt Not Kill" is pretty timeless to me.

I don't like to touch religion because there are good religious people, bad religious people, good non-religious people and bad non-religious people.

If something makes you happy and able to remain focused in this crap-filled world, then more power to you.

Personally I am very skeptical of the bible itself, but I am open to the possibilty of a higher power.

I think the bible could be re-written as 4 words...

"Don't be a douche."

1. That doesn't debunk. That's a statement... (?)
its the most widely practiced religion of our times. It has reached the masses. It is a self sufficient and viral.

2. Yeah because Jesus was the ultimate communicator/illusionist. When he was a young boy he was raised and trained in a religious temple for years and years. (it would have been miraculous if he never had training but still knew what he knew. This is a good piece of fact to realize, Jesus was trained for years in a temple, which makes what he did pretty reasonable) his main strength was his metaphors and analogies which even today is considered the strongest way to communicate a concept to an audience. When you use metaphors, ppl deeply understand your teachings. Point blank, he was a talented youth who was trained by priests and eventualy became an influential cult classic. People killed him because he was the equivalent of a troll. He was taking over because his speeches were convinsing people he was a living god and he was filling a huge need of the people (pain, suffering, bull****). He was like MLK but also claimed he was more than human. And the uneducated cavemen of the era belived whole heartedly because they had no science back then.

3. Oh the bible is exactly how it would have been if it was composed the way it was composed. You would know that if you read it like I did. It's unreadable, too long. Filled with so and so begat so and so, (like as if a god would invoke someone to list names?). It's inconsistent. It says hundreds of contradictory things. (check the skeptics annotated bible online). It's built confusingly and monotously. All that is expected by human writers from that era. It's also oudated and doesn't have timeless concepts. Nothing modern or to make you feel like it was written for the future by a being that knows all things supposedly. There is no indication or proof the bible was authored by a god and every indication it's a sloppy collection of authors who all contradicted each other. None of you will realize this because 98%of all believers never read the bible or even a significant portion. This leaves the pastors to pick and choose the lessons, and leave out the weird stories or lessons. Like the ones where men of god do horrific things. Like rape. Murder. Genocides.

4. religion Was the earlier form of government. The bible is a government manual about how to live life and it uses your own fears against you to motivate you by fear of hell and reward you for being a hard worker with the fools promise of riches in the kingdom of heaven.

so many mistakes here.
You said that it was initially a government institution (although it wasnt in the beginning) , it only became one when israel was formed in which case it was the obvious thing to do since they were isralites . But by "a government control tool", you arent referring to the isralites , but rather to the romans and the US etc . And also if by "control teh masses" you mean, "Teach them not to have sex with animals like the surrounding nations were accustomed to", why are you so enraged by it ? you made "control the masses" sound like a bad thing . What does the Bible teach that you must do or must not do that you dont like ? the Bible says "dont bear false witness, dont steal , give to the poor" and you are all up in arms about it . Also, keep in mind that 99 percent of the Bible was never meant for you . Gentiles are not commanded to keep the Bible , you can do whatever you want to do. you arent held to the same standard .

Genocide wsa only done to a handful of nations .Contrary to popular belief, they didnt "genocide" every nation they battled, but only the worst of the worst which were on a list . places where they had sex with animals , tortured foreigners , and burned their children alive as a form of worship . and rape "by our definition" was not endorsed, also the Bible said that if a man had sex with a female slave, she wasnt allowed to be a slave anymore even if they didnt stay together . Slavery is also a different thing in the Bible. He played it smart by not biting the bait and answering "Yes" when i asked him if the Bible endorsed what the "man" did to blacks. He certainly implied it, but then when it was time to discuss it, he couldnt say "yes" , and let me explain why he couldnt

1.Slaves in the Bible were either made slaves by their own choice (as a means to pay off a debt) or were war prisoners (instead of killed, they surrendered and rather chose to be slaves)

2.Slaves were not allowed to be mistreated

3.if a slave was mistreated , he was to be released

4.if a slave didnt liek his living conditions and ran away, and another Israelite found him, he couldnt turn him in

5.after 6 years, a slave is offered the chance to be freed unless the slave feels he has a better life there and chooses to stay

6.if a females slave was raped or had sex voluntarily with the owner, she was to be set free because the owner had humiliated her

7.slaves also rested on sabbath

so if its true that the white slave owners used the Bible to justify what they did, they obviously didnt read the Bible since what they did was unlawful in every way and they didnt do it accordingly . So do you see why its asinine to say the bible promotes this ? I actually do read the Bible, so your not gonna get me with anything i havent already heard. i debate raging atheists as a hobby

"This is a good piece of fact to realize, Jesus was trained for years in a temple"

a better raging atheist move wouldve been to deny that Jesus existed at all . you must be new to atheist . Also , i would like your sources on that good piece of fact , i mean it wouldnt prove anything other than Jesus studied in the temple, but what sources do you have ?

and as far as timeless concept, Jews still seem to apply the Law in their daily lives no matter how modern they are, and they are the most successful people alive . They must be doing SOMETHING right

and that, my friend, is basically why hip hop is so bullshyt nowadays...

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WOULD SIT THERE AND PUT IT ON EVERYTHING THAT THEY LOVE THAT DRAKE (i.e.,) IS BETTER / MORE "RELEVANT" THAN K-RINO...
i
the masses are more sleep than a ma'fuggah...

the history books (including the bible) are just as polluted as the media / airwaves...

three-hundred & sixty degree mass brainwash

/rant

I hear that!

so many mistakes here.
You said that it was initially a government institution (although it wasnt in the beginning) , it only became one when israel was formed in which case it was the obvious thing to do since they were isralites . But by "a government control tool", you arent referring to the isralites , but rather to the romans and the US etc . And also if by "control teh masses" you mean, "Teach them not to have sex with animals like the surrounding nations were accustomed to", why are you so enraged by it ? you made "control the masses" sound like a bad thing . What does the Bible teach that you must do or must not do that you dont like ? the Bible says "dont bear false witness, dont steal , give to the poor" and you are all up in arms about it . Also, keep in mind that 99 percent of the Bible was never meant for you . Gentiles are not commanded to keep the Bible , you can do whatever you want to do. you arent held to the same standard .

Genocide wsa only done to a handful of nations .Contrary to popular belief, they didnt "genocide" every nation they battled, but only the worst of the worst which were on a list . places where they had sex with animals , tortured foreigners , and burned their children alive as a form of worship . and rape "by our definition" was not endorsed, also the Bible said that if a man had sex with a female slave, she wasnt allowed to be a slave anymore even if they didnt stay together . Slavery is also a different thing in the Bible. He played it smart by not biting the bait and answering "Yes" when i asked him if the Bible endorsed what the "man" did to blacks. He certainly implied it, but then when it was time to discuss it, he couldnt say "yes" , and let me explain why he couldnt

1.Slaves in the Bible were either made slaves by their own choice (as a means to pay off a debt) or were war prisoners (instead of killed, they surrendered and rather chose to be slaves)

2.Slaves were not allowed to be mistreated

3.if a slave was mistreated , he was to be released

4.if a slave didnt liek his living conditions and ran away, and another Israelite found him, he couldnt turn him in

5.after 6 years, a slave is offered the chance to be freed unless the slave feels he has a better life there and chooses to stay

6.if a females slave was raped or had sex voluntarily with the owner, she was to be set free because the owner had humiliated her

7.slaves also rested on sabbath

so if its true that the white slave owners used the Bible to justify what they did, they obviously didnt read the Bible since what they did was unlawful in every way and they didnt do it accordingly . So do you see why its asinine to say the bible promotes this ? I actually do read the Bible, so your not gonna get me with anything i havent already heard. i debate raging atheists as a hobby

"This is a good piece of fact to realize, Jesus was trained for years in a temple"

a better raging atheist move wouldve been to deny that Jesus existed at all . you must be new to atheist . Also , i would like your sources on that good piece of fact , i mean it wouldnt prove anything other than Jesus studied in the temple, but what sources do you have ?

in other words:

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/V8KxXHibv6A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/V8KxXHibv6A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

in other words:

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/V8KxXHibv6A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/V8KxXHibv6A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]
oh god, i've always loved that. especially when the dingbat on the phone started mumblin too. lmfao!

Back