Kill the preacher

Took the Holy Scriptures and raped them.
Yes they did.

Never listened to K-Rino before, but he drops some good facts.

food-for-thought.jpg

Took the Holy Scriptures and raped them.
Yes they did.

I saw that on THE HISTORY CHANNEL on a show they had called Banned From The Bible... pretty crazy stuff. Some ruler rewrote it so he could control the people he was in charge of. Some guy had some of the original books and they went to kill him and take the books but he left before they came... but died in the desert. Somebody found the books but it was so long afterwards that nobody could read the language they were written in. They took the books back and they sat somewhere for a long time (in somebody's house or something)... then somehow they came up missing - like somebody threw them away because they were moving or something. I was like wow... all this documentation and people still think what they're reading is true.

The guy didn't change everything but he changed the parts he wanted changed and all of the "real bibles" were destroyed. If they caught you with one... you got done in.

Kinda wish I hadn't saw that documentary... now I don't know what to believe.

K-Rino is one of the dopest rappers outta the south dude could of went major bacc in the early 90s but he would have to switch up his content to be commercial His **** always leave me thinkin and as a Pastor's son i know first hand that the majority of what he says is true its funny how blk people believe everything in the bible but are the same ones that say dont believe nothing that the white man tells you but slave masters fed them the bible to keep them in line If our lives are really predestined then why would God want it for someone to kill themselves and were taught that if commit suicide you go to hell

Still nobody can tell why I have to pay some guy every Sunday to tell me about a book that I have in my hand. Like he's the only one that can read...

Most people that do good things call them charity and they don't get paid for it.... but somehow preacher's expect 10% of my hard earned loot for their good deed...

I just watch T.D. Jakes on Youtube. I'm good.

Still nobody can tell why I have to pay some guy every Sunday to tell me about a book that I have in my hand. Like he's the only one that can read...

Most people that do good things call them charity and they don't get paid for it.... but somehow preacher's expect 10% of my hard earned loot for their good deed...

I just watch T.D. Jakes on Youtube. I'm good.
Thats so true i know that from first hand after hearin my pops ***** about how much people were givin people would give 200 and he would still complain and say that ***** can give more that really turned me off from church i rather give my money to a food bank preachers do **** like tell u not to worry bout material things yet they tryin to stacc they bread to get a lexus or caddy i know from experience tha bible says come as you are or dont not judge others but i have seen countless people looked down on for comin to church in a polo and jeans or be called a hoe for wearin tight pants preachers are just like rappers one wants the big chain and one wants a big church just to say look at wut i got

I saw one of my friends, that was struggling, give his entire bonus check to a church... I almost cussed in there but I didn't. Nucca wtf is you doin!

I just don't get it and wish somebody could make me understand it... it's the only gripe I have with church.

Sometimes the preacher will say "God told me to tell you..." and I crack up inside.

I must be pretty scary if God has to tell another dude to tell me something, lol.

Then you find people in one church talking about people that go to another church... I don't go to Mt. Calvalry noooo cause they be "whatever derogatory thing they can think of" ova there... no no honey child...

I be like Wow... the last time I went with my friend... some women were trying to crack at me in the lobby, LOL! One came straight at me and said "You look good! My name is..." and shook my hand and got all in my business. She didn't even look at my hand to see that I had on a wedding ring. When the session was over she was waiting outside with her Mom and told her Mom "This is the guy I met..." and my wife walked up and said hi to both of 'em... The whole parking lot was Benz's, SUV's and rims... playing Gospel Hip Hop... I was like "okay..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"God told me to tell you" that line always gets me cause everybody knows how the game telephone turns out the middle man gone fucc up the message they just want u to believe there needed to get your blessing cause without the people the preacher aint gettin no paper church females are the biggest freaks and the majority of em end up havin kids before marriage they miss church for 9 months and show up one sunday wantin have the baby baptised

I went to see my God son get baptized and one of the deacon's smelled like he had fell in a barrel of E & J...

I do think that people that collectively get together in good spirits is a good thing but it seems like most people there feel bad about something they've done and they show up to church like it'll all be washed away.

I saw this woman in church one time praying that she and her daughter would have a better relationship. Her daughter was sitting there but not with her Mom and the daughter saw the Mom crying and I guess it touched her because the preacher asked if anybody wanted to give their life to the lord and the daughter got up and went up there and the Mom broke down even more (that's when she told everybody what she was praying about). They both stood there and held each other and cried, it was touching... then I went to the store later that day and saw the daughter hanging out in the men's shoe section with one of her friends... hitting on EVERY dude that came to look at shoes... smh. Saying stuff like "Gurl, he got big feet.... you know what they say about them... giggle" The dudes just looked like..."Wow...." they approached most of the dudes too. She probably went back to church and tried to get all of that forgiven the next week...

I'm a spiritual person... but not religious.

Thats so true i know that from first hand after hearin my pops ***** about how much people were givin people would give 200 and he would still complain and say that ***** can give more that really turned me off from church

I wish I didn't know that now... man, that's messed up.

I went to see my God son get baptized and one of the deacon's smelled like he had fell in a barrel of E & J...

I do think that people that collectively get together in good spirits is a good thing but it seems like most people there feel bad about something they've done and they show up to church like it'll all be washed away.

I saw this woman in church one time praying that she and her daughter would have a better relationship. Her daughter was sitting there but not with her Mom and the daughter saw the Mom crying and I guess it touched her because the preacher asked if anybody wanted to give their life to the lord and the daughter got up and went up there and the Mom broke down even more (that's when she told everybody what she was praying about). They both stood there and held each other and cried, it was touching... then I went to the store later that day and saw the daughter hanging out in the men's shoe section with one of her friends... hitting on EVERY dude that came to look at shoes... smh. Saying stuff like "Gurl, he got big feet.... you know what they say about them... giggle" The dudes just looked like..."Wow...." they approached most of the dudes too. She probably went back to church and tried to get all of that forgiven the next week...

I'm a spiritual person... but not religious.

The actions of one person or a small group should never dictate how you judge an entire faith. Everyone is their own person, and so their walk with the lord is different depending on how seriously they are taking it. The girl in this case obviously isn't taking it that serious yet. The only real example you should be looking after is you know who. Not other people or even preachers.

Judging like that is no different that a white person saying all black people are criminals, even tho not all are..ye dig.

The actions of one person or a small group should never dictate how you judge an entire faith.

So going to a crackhouse is an individual thing...

I get it.

What I was saying was... why go to a place where you have to weed out people...

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that on THE HISTORY CHANNEL on a show they had called Banned From The Bible... pretty crazy stuff. Some ruler rewrote it so he could control the people he was in charge of. Some guy had some of the original books and they went to kill him and take the books but he left before they came... but died in the desert. Somebody found the books but it was so long afterwards that nobody could read the language they were written in. They took the books back and they sat somewhere for a long time (in somebody's house or something)... then somehow they came up missing - like somebody threw them away because they were moving or something. I was like wow... all this documentation and people still think what they're reading is true.

The guy didn't change everything but he changed the parts he wanted changed and all of the "real bibles" were destroyed. If they caught you with one... you got done in.

Kinda wish I hadn't saw that documentary... now I don't know what to believe.

That's what religion is all about, control.
Christ wasn't a Christian lol.

King James also made some major modifications but it's accepted as the most accurate translation even though they used Pagan words and used hell to replace multiple words such as hades, sheol and gehhena.

I'm glad I found out about all this stuff.
It has just strengthened my faith.

I saw one of my friends, that was struggling, give his entire bonus check to a church... I almost cussed in there but I didn't. Nucca wtf is you doin!

I just don't get it and wish somebody could make me understand it... it's the only gripe I have with church.

Sometimes the preacher will say "God told me to tell you..." and I crack up inside.

I must be pretty scary if God has to tell another dude to tell me something, lol.

Then you find people in one church talking about people that go to another church... I don't go to Mt. Calvalry noooo cause they be "whatever derogatory thing they can think of" ova there... no no honey child...

I be like Wow... the last time I went with my friend... some women were trying to crack at me in the lobby, LOL! One came straight at me and said "You look good! My name is..." and shook my hand and got all in my business. She didn't even look at my hand to see that I had on a wedding ring. When the session was over she was waiting outside with her Mom and told her Mom "This is the guy I met..." and my wife walked up and said hi to both of 'em... The whole parking lot was Benz's, SUV's and rims... playing Gospel Hip Hop... I was like "okay..."
Dude is losin it if he gave his entire bonus check to the church ,bump that i will never give a church a dime anymore ,i give to the homeless and folks who struggle ,like i remember how we went to this small church and they started a building fund for a bigger church while we were going........so we move to another state and then move again and like 7-9 years passed and guess what??????they are still in that small church.smh......but guess what?????the pastor sure nuff copped him a new house.lol my money for God goes to those in need ,bump church.lol

That's what religion is all about, control.
Christ wasn't a Christian lol.

King James also made some major modifications but it's accepted as the most accurate translation even though they used Pagan words and used hell to replace multiple words such as hades, sheol and gehhena.

I'm glad I found out about all this stuff.
It has just strengthened my faith.
FINALLY some one else gets it ,glad to see someone else that see thru the garbage that is being taught.....

Back