In loving memory of Michael Jackson! Happy Birthday - F4F

This track is nice!

I like arrangement of the percs so fresh. But yeah I got to agree with the others on the "what" sample being kinda out of place.

Other than that dope beat! Sweet mix too sounds on point! Keep em coming dude!

this is nice and chill as hell. I cant really say much is wrong , I think the drums could be a bit louder , you've got some nice subtle transitions like around the 1:50 2:20 mark , I dont think the "what" chant is needed for this , kinda bring odd feeling to vibe , though being a MJ tribute , I'm sure you can find something more fitting if a chant. The break down towards the end is dope as hell , could have been used a bit more throughout. Overall this is dope work , keep it up.

Returning feed here - great work on this beat! Has a nice vibe - very spacey but still a lot of energy. The mix sounds well done. I don't have any criticism, I think this would be a really great beat for an artist to rap on. Try shopping it out!

Thanks again for your feedback, cheers!

i like the feeling of movement in the drum patterns. enjoyed the track as a whole, it's structured well and progresses nicely. i think the loud hi-hat on the off beat is a little bit too loud and the quiet one is a little too quiet.

also appreciate the comment, i was thinking similarly about the bass, useful feedback.

Last edited:
some new material here, been a while since I posted. You know the drill, post feedback and ill return it (make sure you post a link please). This is the first of many from my upcoming project, let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

---------- Post added 08-30-2013 at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-29-2013 at 01:06 PM ----------

For some reason wasn't letting me embed this last night, done it now.
Damnnnn like that intro, i would trying maybe adding a saturator to the right synth that cuts out around the 1:00 mark to help smooth it out a lil, maybe like a massey tape head. other than that sounds dope man very smooth bass is mixed nice too

When the "What" comes in the first time I wasn't feeling it but at 2:18 when they come back in, I liked it. Aside from that everything else seemed on point, your transitions were good. Mix sounds fine but could be a bit louder. I'll be checking more from your project when / if you post them.

Everything on this is on point, the beat has its own style with a song structure that flows smoothly, the only thing that seems unnecessary would be the chant but this track is dope nonetheless i can see someone really making a dope song with this

Digging this beat man, would be perfect for a singer like Miguel or for hip-hop an artist like A$AP Rocky, Kendrick or Drake. Only thing I wasn't digging was the Lil Jon vocals (the "whats"), they just sounded a little out of place in my opinion but really great work otherwise man

The beat is mixed well. The only thing I don't like is that lil John sample but that's merely subjective. I also recommend layering your drums to give them a fuller more exciting feel other than that wonderful job.

Back