In loving memory of Michael Jackson! Happy Birthday - F4F

Chill track..
Agree with what sample..!
Likez that gated vocal at 3:12...

Feelin those percs always a fan of detail in that department, i feel the mastering could use abit more compression just to bring out the power, or maybe it might be your low end eq, either way lovin the vibes. this goes in deep.

- Beat has a good feel
- Overall the mix seems very low (level wise)
- I think the southern chant "WHAT" wasnt really necessary at all
- I like the main melody and the composition and the simplicity
- I like when the main drums come in near the 2:20 mark
- Not sure what i would say to improve it -- it's pretty chills -- it does its job

This is exactly what I was going to say. Literally took the exactly words out of my fingers as I was typing them up.
Only other thing I know its supposed to be laid back but some more subtle changes here and there would be nice as well.

The beat has really a good mix although the snare could be bit stronger. The chill vibe that the beat has is really amazing ,and I couldn't agree less about the "WHAT" part with the guys above me .Overall amazing beat , keep the good work .

I do agree with it being too low, you should invest in getting Izotope Ozone for Mastering, and makin the whole beat come to live, and really though, that "what" chant wasnt cool, anyhow to the positive, the instrumentation and composition of this track is very very well made, i love the percussions, but then again you really need to Master it, it would sound a ton better (and if it is Mastered then maybe you should still raise the volume)
Return Feed Here :
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...**sexy-rnb**-precious-f4f-beatzonmeth-455896/

Appreciate all the comments guys, thanks. Returning feedback to some of the last few, sorry its been late.

Back