In loving memory of Michael Jackson! Happy Birthday - F4F

Stanzah

some new material here, been a while since I posted. You know the drill, post feedback and ill return it (make sure you post a link please). This is the first of many from my upcoming project, let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

---------- Post added 08-30-2013 at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-29-2013 at 01:06 PM ----------

For some reason wasn't letting me embed this last night, done it now.

Last edited:
Nice track, really chilled, can't see anything to correct in this one, it's really nice. I could see some high pitched processed vocals on this, reminds me of some of the music you can find on the majestic channel, good stuff mate ! Thank you for your precise and constructive feedback, cheers !

- Beat has a good feel
- Overall the mix seems very low (level wise)
- I think the southern chant "WHAT" wasnt really necessary at all
- I like the main melody and the composition and the simplicity
- I like when the main drums come in near the 2:20 mark
- Not sure what i would say to improve it -- it's pretty chills -- it does its job

Please return the favour:

"Stage Fright" (Chris Brown-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

- Beat has a good feel
- I like when the main drums come in near the 2:20 mark
- Not sure what i would say to improve it -- it's pretty chills -- it does its job

This is exactly what I was going to say. Literally took the exactly words out of my fingers as I was typing them up.
Only other thing I know its supposed to be laid back but some more subtle changes here and there would be nice as well.

The 'WHAT's were something i was debating about, Turned them down when i started to feel like this. I Think i'll probably throw them in the more aggressive parts of the beat such as around 0:56 when everything drops out or more so during the last switch up.

Thanks for the feedback.

Good work on this. Very cool vibe. Nice sample work too. I kinda wish there were more change-ups to keep it interesting but other than that great job dude.

- Beat has a good feel

Very chilled out beat> I sat and smoked a whole L ;) jammin this in my headphones! Only marks I would recommend are the ones said below. great work!

Hey man beat sounds really good. This is pretty sick man, not too much I would change about it really. Get the level up as others have said. Really like the breakdown at 3 min! Sometimes the drums feel too hot relative to the sample/main synth I would say compress it a bit.

Man, this beat is perfect the way it is. Very original too. The only thing I would do to it is take out that overused chant. Other than that, it's awesome.

the beat is good man, i like the originality of it.
the beats sounds a little low on volume to me. maybe that's the only thing you've could done better but overall it's a great track man.
keep goin' on with this man, you're doin' well!

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

this beat was pretty cool. i gotta agree with the guy before me about the whats though. if it was me i'd take them out

Last edited:
mike would harmonize the shit out the breakdown ending the track! great job pro, the beat knocks start to finish. peace & blessings

At first I thought it's gonna be a typical rap beat. Dope track, could be played in a club. The drums hit hard and the transitions are well balanced. I followed you on soundcloud. Keep the tracks coming!

all i can say is that you should color the beat ny adding some melodies or sounds
except this very cool

Last edited:
Back