Musician's Who Never Sample RECORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jramos said:
you should read "40 million dollar slaves", and you'll get a whole new perspective on the nba
And what would them "40 million dollar slaves" have without the NBA. It's sad that people don't get money and knock people who get it. Nobody says sh*t about how Bill Gates, Lindsey Lohan, Donald Trump, or even Al Sharpton/Jessie Jackson made their money. Backwards

as20gp said:
so every kid who grows up wit hoop dreams is milkin da NBA for money..
90% of nfl or nba hopefuls are looking at the money. But THats what those organizations are made for. PRofit. Thats not culture thats a sport. besides if they didn't want the money they would just hoop at the park. Stop tryin to get defensive you know whassup.
No race or No culture should be exploited for money.Period.
Thats just leeching.

pantyboy said:
Retirement stop lying you ain't gettin no pension for beats.
I don't live off foodstamps but i am fo sho not ashamed to get them.
I got $$$$ I got 2 Kids We get WIC FS and all that **** nigga And I still got cake. Why spend all my money on food when i QUALIFY for 465$ a month free foodstamps that makes my food tax-free. I would be taking money out my kids pocket by doing otherwise.
You'll learn when you 35 still try'n to blow up off beats and live off that ish. It can happen But what are the odds really. Why you on FP if you so major anyway. Ain't nothing wrong with makin money but the church is not for profit hip hop is not for profit your fam is no for profit.
Find an honest way to make profit.

nd homie i dont "make beats" ima session pianist and bassist my dude.. this is just a hobby, im 17 years old cut me a break nigga

this makin beats **** is just for fun.. i got my whole life ahead of me.. im not thinkin bout beats when im goin to college, im thinkin bout business... i neva said im major guy.. calm down lol

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
I ain't rich, don't remember saying I was. I drive a 2004 Hyundai Sonata, got another kid on the way, want some new sh*t. Out Cali gas is high, so you can cop a H2 for around 50k, that's a car payment, that don't make me rich. I ain't poor neither. And ain't nothing wrong with getting financial aid, my mama got it. I got fam getting it now. It is something wrong with someone regulating what should and shouldn't be don't for a profit when they counting on gov't support to feed their fam.

I feed my kids, get your bible game up. Calling me "Lucifer" is a tresspass on a neighbor, that'll get you a spot in hell right next to hitler, you better repent immediately. You're not walking in god's path when you use hurtful words towards others you f**king clown, lol. Problem is one of us knows he ain't righteous, the other thinks he has the right to tell me about my bible game. Go read Ephesians 8 and have a blessed f**king day.
So your mom relied on the same government for financial aid to get a better education and support her fam
but i'm wrong for getting foodstamps from the same government to support mine.
U sir are a hypocrite.
Government aid is government aid. So tell yo mama that ish too playa!

Wow this topic really gets cats worked up. Im guilty of that myself.

Meanwhile Junebugz is just sitting back getting a real kick out this topic he broght up.

Last edited:
i still dont get wat he's talkin bout milkin a culture and a race.. can u use an example besides "the black race or culture"

as20gp said:
nd homie i dont "make beats" ima session pianist and bassist my dude.. this is just a hobby, im 17 years old cut me a break nigga

this makin beats **** is just for fun.. i got my whole life ahead of me.. im not thinkin bout beats when im goin to college, im thinkin bout business... i neva said im major guy.. calm down lol
You cool dude. I'm 23, Goodluck to you.
I'm just warning peeps I know 35 year old nigs that still live with they mom thinking they group finna blow. And they ain'tdid 1 show or even been on local radio yet. Its not wise for people to invest they future in this as a career that will be their MAIN source of income.
I'm 23 got a wife my own crib my own formal studio building leased out
2 kids 1 car(family car SUV) 1 main job and a whole lotta bills.
You need a real career on this world if you got responsibilities.
and sellin 50 beats 2 or 3 times a month don't even equal out to flippin burgers at mickey dees. I do whatever it takes for my fam to eat.
I rather get foodstamps and eat than to be too prideful and starve.
If jobs ain't hiring I can't make nobody give me a 2nd job.
F- that I'ma get mine.

pantyboy said:
So your mom relied on the same government for financial aid to get a better education and support her fam
but i'm wrong for getting foodstamps from the same government to support mine.
U sir are a hypocrite.
Government aid is government aid. So tell yo mama that ish too playa!
How am I a hypocrite? You just can't read.

My mama's foodstamp gittin azz don't tell me I ain't spozed to get money neither. If anyone's a hypocrite, it's you. 1st you say "money's not an issue" then you feel the need to stress "you get paid". Nigga, you 35, act like it. You ten years my elder, trying to tell me about how to feed my kids, keep geiitng your free sh*t, I pay for the food in my house with my beat money, and I'm still going to the Hummer lot this weekend. And if you 35 and don't respect sampling, you ain't hip hop enough to speak on whether or not you should get paid from it in the 1st place. You just ill cause you ain't getting music money, step on in, old-azz nikka. I never thought I'd be able to call anyone up here that, lol.

You cool tho' I guess I'm just the Devil causing chaos. Late.:cheers:

Edit : my bad, I see you 23, I thought you said you were 35 earlier.

Last edited:
as20gp said:
i still dont get wat he's talkin bout milkin a culture and a race.. can u use an example besides "the black race or culture"
Hip HOp Is a culture.
Hip hop is universal (but was created by blacks.)
When you use hip hop as a tool to get money you are using a culture
for monetary gain which is milkin our culture for profit.
Thats not what it was made for.
Ain't nothing wring with gettin money, but if thats your main reason for
doin it then your are just a parasite try'n to come up by exploiting a culture for your own selfih gains.

word i feel u on dat, get urs dude

but its like, i dont think anyboady is milkin hip hop except dese trapper rappers

talkin bout "i aint a rapper, ima hustla.. nd raps just my hustle"
but dem type dudes come every once in awhile.. dont let da BS music fool u

im sure Soulja Boy still loves music as much as he did before..and i doubt he would say "man **** this ****, ima hustla, im only doin dis cause i need to get paid"

And what would them "40 million dollar slaves" have without the NBA. It's sad that people don't get money and knock people who get it. Nobody says sh*t about how Bill Gates, Lindsey Lohan, Donald Trump, or even Al Sharpton/Jessie Jackson made their money. Backwards

Damn, so if they didnt know how to ball they wouldnt have nothing?? Your the one with ish backwards

How am I a hypocrite? You just can't read.

My mama's foodstamp gittin azz don't tell me I ain't spozed to get money neither. If anyone's a hypocrite, it's you. 1st you say "money's not an issue" then you feel the need to stress "you get paid". Nigga, you 35, act like it. You ten years my elder, trying to tell me about how to feed my kids, keep geiitng your free sh*t, I pay for the food in my house with my beat money, and I'm still going to the Hummer lot this weekend. And if you 35 and don't respect sampling, you ain't hip hop enough to speak on whether or not you should get paid from it in the 1st place. You just ill cause you ain't getting music money, step on in, old-azz nikka. I never thought I'd be able to call anyone up here that, lol.

You cool tho' I guess I'm just the Devil causing chaos. Late.:cheers:

Edit : my bad, I see you 23, I thought you said you were 35 earlier.
firt of all I'm 23, Quote me when I said money is not an issue.
You just lied your a$$ off and you must be 25 which makes you my elder
OLd A$$ nigga Tell Yo mama to give me that EBT since u hate it so much.

Jramos said:
Damn, so if they didnt know how to ball they wouldnt have nothing?? Your the one with ish backwards
If they didn't ball all of them would've had the same ammount of success?

You dudes just don't want sh*t and expect everyone else to want the same.

Think of all the support and help generated off of just Michael Jordan. All the foundations and charities, all the employment because of manufacturing of his enterprise. All the children he's inspired. That's just 1 player. You telling me the world would be better if Jordan ended up being the leading regional real estate agent in NC making $220k a year?

There's a million paths in life, the one you take happens for a reason.

as20gp said:
word i feel u on dat, get urs dude

but its like, i dont think anyboady is milkin hip hop except dese trapper rappers

talkin bout "i aint a rapper, ima hustla.. nd raps just my hustle"
but dem type dudes come every once in awhile.. dont let da BS music fool u

im sure Soulja Boy still loves music as much as he did before..and i doubt he would say "man **** this ****, ima hustla, im only doin dis cause i need to get paid"
Good Lookin. I ain't hating.
I was just seeing it from that perspective.
like jeezy t.i. hell even jigga
(i dumbed down my music to double my DOLLARS)
claimin this is just a way to git paid. They even admit they don't care about the culture.
But yuuuuuuuuuu know solja boy
as much as people hate is having fun doin what he do
and I know that it wasn't just for profit

BTW this thread totally went outside of the intended spectrum of topic.

this thread is outta control lol lol lol..................

Last edited:
pantyboy said:
firt of all I'm 23, Quote me when I said money is not an issue.
You just lied your a$$ off and you must be 25 which makes you my elder
OLd A$$ nigga Tell Yo mama to give me that EBT since u hate it so much.
Issue is, I ain't lived with my mama in a decade, and I never in my life asked the gov't for sh*t but to dismiss a few cases. As for me being a liar, lemme quote a few things.
pantyboy said:
Hip Hop was not meant for profit.
You want money get another job. Apply for foodstamps.
Thats what I did . (2 kids 2 boys) And we eat properly.
Hip hop is a culture. You don't exploit Black Culture for PROFIT!!!
Maybe I read too far in between the lines, but that looks like "money isn't/shouldn't be and issue when making music, but you can go get free sh*t from the gov't instead of getting it yourself."
And ain't nothing wrong with getting financial aid, my mama got it. I got fam getting it now. It is something wrong with someone regulating what should and shouldn't be don't for a profit when they counting on gov't support to feed their fam.
And that don't sound like I'm anti-gov't support, I'm just anti broke nikkas who living off foodstamps trying to tell me I should live the same way when I'm getting money.

Last edited:
veck said:
I think when you say selling out, your referring to what, having a major record release and making a hit or something? My view is this - if you can keep your principles and stick to your music, stay humble, and continue on the same message i give a **** if you sign to a major label. Its the mother****ers that lower their standards, say, change their message, strictly to get out there and get known; or the ones that exploit hip hop and make it something it isnt for personal gain - those are the sell outs.

what he said

Last edited:
this goes to some Hyper some **** productions....I'm talking about people that base their life and music in sampling.. like you and your chesse as orchestra, you can't even make a track and you are talking ****, go and learn how to use something else besides fruity loops and then maybe we can talk..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back