Musician's Who Never Sample RECORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
Well, Soulja Boy makes original tracks, no samples, so his producers must be the best in the industry. lol.

I think people overexert themselves when it comes to music. The reason so many producers sample now is because samplers exsist. In the 60s and 70s the same songs were remade by 3 to 5 groups and re-released. It's no difference between Jackson 5, Smokey Robinson, Sam Cooke, ect. all singing "The Love You Save". They just had no choice but to hire a band to play it while now it can be remade by one guy with an MPC.

Soulja Boi produces his tracks.....

i dont sample most beats check myspace/hiphoprapbeatz

this r&B beat i made is the hottest unsampled beat i herd in a while

myspace/hiphoprapbeatz

Last edited by a moderator:
shrimpnfries said:

myspace/hiphoprapbeatz

not so muuuch

shrimpnfries said:

myspace/hiphoprapbeatz
Kill off the reverb on your whole mix. It's drowning your sound. BTW, what you using?

No offence, sounds like FL with a reverb pre in the master send.

I think sampling is as dumb as not sampling. Hip hop music is easy. I love how these producers think they are so ill cause they don't use samples. That's fine, don't boost your ego, especally in the "sampling" forum. Lets go deeper though, for the original poster, can you pull out some notation paper and write me out a C Major scale. Should take you more than what, 10 sec. Since you are so in touch with music and all.

3D Beats said:
I think sampling is as dumb as not sampling. Hip hop music is easy. I love how these producers think they are so ill cause they don't use samples. That's fine, don't boost your ego, especally in the "sampling" forum. Lets go deeper though, for the original poster, can you pull out some notation paper and write me out a C Major scale. Should take you more than what, 10 sec. Since you are so in touch with music and all.

but too bad u dont need to know a scale to make beats... all u gotta do is answer sound with sound... obviously if u use scales, ur not good with rythma nd making melodys.. which make harmonys

yea i use fl studio been using it for at leaest 5-6 years

sampled, non sampled, so what... i dont care anymore... problem is, not everyone takes the time to make the samples unrecognizable... i got original, and i have cut up, chopped up, twisted up, sampled beats... do i care what u think of it? nope, u guys are the minority. remember that... the mainstream majority is brainwashed... they just wanna shake their ass... sorry.

da relic

The minority is brainwashed into thinking the majority doesn't listen to what they listen to because the majority is brainwashed. In actuality, the minority just likes music that sux.

Kanye West is one of the biggest current artists, Common debuted at #1. Not much "Shaking azz" there.

It don't matter what you do if it's hot, even if it's a blatant rip off like Sean Kingston. It ain't brain surgery, it's just music, it ain't even live instruments, we just pressing buttons whether we make keyboard beats or sample. Krunk or Backpack.

Man what the hell are ya'll talking about?

Just make GOOD music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back