Musician's Who Never Sample RECORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
I was using the words you used to describe my mama. You forgot you originally called her "broke and sorry"?
You still said it no matter what I did.
You can't use what I did to make excuses for what you did.
You are quite immature and childish.

Tell me what part of this I have little knowlege about. I grew up with Mike Vick, worked on some songs with Allen Iverson's group Cru Thik, my sister was cool with Stackhouse, and I hang out with Lamar Odem from time to time out here. Give me some knowlege of the Biz that this book taught ya.

lmao, you know all the role models, congratulations

My mama's "broke azz" raised me to do better than yo' sorry azz mama raised you to do, you and my "broke azz mama" get the same gov't support, so you just as broke as her. And yo mama was too sorry to raise you to want more, at least my mama did that much for me. Owwwwwww.................
You are a proven liar you said all this first.
Be a man Pu$$y.
Say what you say and own up to it.

you and my "broke azz mama" get the same gov't support
So What you say about me applies to your mother.
And if you got so much cake why your mom gotta struggle.
Help her out homey.
I mean she did raise your a$$.
and look at the criticism she prolly recived from peeps like you for doin what she had to do.
Where was AI and all your so called buddies who u don't really kow at

lol nigga go to a game get a autograph and claim they been down since grade school.
Niggas ain't got the time of day 4 your nothin a$$.
You alredy proved you are a liar
**** outta here

Last edited:
Jramos said:
lmao, you know all the role models, congratulations
lol, I literally laughed when I read that. Don't let the enviroment of this thread confuse you, I'm not trying to argue with you, I really was asking you a question with the Jordan thing. Just because I got into a debate with one guy up here, it may have seemed like I was starting sh*t with you too. I'm really interested in the point you were getting to.

pantyboy said:
You are a proven liar you said all this first.
Be a man Pu$$y.
Say what you say and own up to it.
On the quotes of mine you see I blatanly put quotes around "Broke Azz" indicating I was quoting what you said. You did graduate grade school didn't you. You can top arguing now, I said you won. You're just making yourself look stupider when you've already won the debate. lol.

Last edited:
WTF:bigeyes: ......................

lol, I literally laughed when I read that. Don't let the enviroment of this thread confuse you, I'm not trying to argue with you, I really was asking you a question with the Jordan thing. Just because I got into a debate with one guy up here, it may have seemed like I was starting sh*t with you too. I'm really interested in the point you were getting to.

On the quotes of mine you see I blatanly put parethesis around "Broke Azz" indicating I was quoting what you said. You did graduate grade school didn't you. You can top arguing now, I said you won. You're just making yourself look stupider when you've already won the debate. lol.
Did u graduate HS there is no such word as stupider lol...............

Last edited:
i guess they rapes the gospel culture
kirk_yolanda_poster.jpg

and the black people who sell the african art

you should be happy they are getting legal money to feed they kids
and not using your/our American tax dollars to do so

pantyboy said:
Where was AI and all your so called buddies who u don't really kow at

lol nigga go to a game get a autograph and claim they been down since grade school.
Niggas ain't got the time of day 4 your nothin a$$.
You alredy proved you are a liar
**** outta here
His mama was in the hood too. So was Vick's family. Vick also burned up the 1st batch of CDs for an artist I used to work with named Thomas Magnum. I don't lie, people who don't know how to research assume I do. My nothing @$$ got all the way from Newport News VA to hollywood, CA producing for major artists and have nothing better to do than lie about knowing a few people. You're sad if you don't believe it's possible. Newport News is a 5 mile city in the hood. Everybody know everybody. I met Lamar Odem out here working on music, and I said my sister was cool with stackhouse. I know him thru her. you're still winning.

pantyboy said:
WTF:bigeyes: ......................

Did u graduate HS there is no such word as stupider lol...............
You resort to changing what I typed and pointing out words that I use wrong? After saying I was immature? Keep winning playa. It's old now.

Last edited:
bxdiplomat said:
i guess they rapes the gospel culture
kirk_yolanda_poster.jpg

and the black people who sell the african art

you should be happy they are getting legal money to feed they kids
and not using your/our American tax dollars to do so
Gospel is not a culture.
Its a religion. Its not even a religion called gospel.
gospel means good news.
And yes what you advertised is wrong. Religion is not for sale.
Why do you think Jesus destroyed the tables and booths when he found people selling in the church. Its in the bible homey.
Nothing Religious based should ever have a price.
Jesus doesn't charge us money to be saved and go to heaven, So how can man ?

PS i work too so i'm getting my tax dollars back.
I didn't make the rules but if i can benefit from it it would be foolish not too.
All it can do is make things better for my fam.
Thats what its made for.

Last edited:
Geez, changing people's quotes to make them seem gay? (someone who's an avid supporter of the site, no less)

BAN

His mama was in the hood too. So was Vick's family. Vick also burned up the 1st batch of CDs for an artist I used to work with named Thomas Magnum. I don't lie, people who don't know how to research assume I do. My nothing @$$ got all the way from Newport News VA to hollywood, CA producing for major artists and have nothing better to do than lie about knowing a few people. You're sad if you don't believe it's possible. Newport News is a 5 mile city in the hood. Everybody know everybody. I met Lamar Odem out here working on music, and I said my sister was cool with stackhouse. I know him thru her. you're still winning.

You resort to changing what I typed and pointing out words that I use wrong? After saying I was immature? Keep winning playa. It's old now.
Just joking with you man i kno what u said.
no harm done dog we gone end it here.
Be blessed and keep gettin dat paper my nig.
sorry bout dissin ur moms that was a sin.
gotta repent.

Last edited:

me neither, im not the "e-beef" type lol, I wrote a ton of essays in college about the subject. Basically in a nutshell, Jordan had (still has) much more power than alot of people. People listen and respect his desicion. The author's point was that he could have done alot more than remain neutral on every issue brought up to him. People came to Jordan to fight for their racial injustices (i could name them, but I dont feel like skimming through the book), and he would turn them down because he wanted everybody to like him.
Now dont get me wrong, I believe Jordan has done many great things its just when real issues were brought up he backed down.

Jramos said:
me neither, im not the "e-beef" type lol, I wrote a ton of essays in college about the subject. Basically in a nutshell, Jordan had (still has) much more power than alot of people. People listen and respect his desicion. The author's point was that he could have done alot more than remain neutral on every issue brought up to him. People came to Jordan to fight for their racial injustices (i could name them, but I dont feel like skimming through the book), and he would turn them down because he wanted everybody to like him.
Now dont get me wrong, I believe Jordan has done many great things its just when real issues were brought up he backed down.

sounds like he should run for president

^^^So back to the B-Ball thing, what's the conspiracy? What makes Jordan a "40 Mill slave" rathere than a Millionaire entrepeneur like Donald Trump or Bill Gates? Is it because it all stemmed from B-Ball?

Is the same to be said about Magic who owns theaters and restaraunts that employ urban youth, builds youth facilities in the hood, and helps lower income families get homes, was a spokesperson for AIDS/HIV...

Would Bird, Nash or Stockton fit into the same $40 million slave scenario, or is it okay because since their white, "they always knew they could've taken another path?"

Again, not arguing, just want to know your point of view.

pantyboy said:
Just joking with you man i kno what u said.
no harm done dog we gone end it here.
Be blessed and keep gettin dat paper my nig.
sorry bout dissin ur moms that was a sin.
gotta repent.

Dissing my momz is no more of a sin than your screename, both could tresspass against someone.

Somebody up here most likely finds the name "pantyboy" more offensive than I'd find anything you say about my mama being that you don't know her. BTW, my mom's a spiritual advisor who runs a christian excercise program nationwide, maybe she would've never needed financial aid if she charged for her services, she does them for free. And my sister's an evangelist. I may seem like "Lucifer" because I avoid church, but I avoid church cause I know I ain't living right and already know what needs to be done to live right. Alot of people up here have issues with me over religion, just to make it clear, the difference between myself and Lucifer is, he'd make sure to make it to church every Sunday and convince you he was living right. Peace.

^^^So back to the B-Ball thing, what's the conspiracy? What makes Jordan a "40 Mill slave" rathere than a Millionaire entrepeneur like Donald Trump or Bill Gates? Is it because it all stemmed from B-Ball?

Is the same to be said about Magic who owns theaters and restaraunts that employ urban youth, builds youth facilities in the hood, and helps lower income families get homes, was a spokesperson for AIDS/HIV...

Would Bird, Nash or Stockton fit into the same $40 million slave scenario, or is it okay because since their white, "they always knew they could've taken another path?"

Again, not arguing, just want to know your point of view.

NBA players are not 40 million dollar slaves. Heres the story behind the title "The title of this book comes from a remark made by a white spectator during a professional basketball game in Los Angeles. The comment was aimed at Larry Johnson, then a player with the New York Knicks."
I dont believe any of them are slaves to the game, its their choice. It was just a racist remark. However, these athletes do not get paid nearly as much as the owners of the NBA. Im not talking about the owners of the teams, because their still pretty low compared to the top people.
Back to Jordan lol, when Jordan joined the wizards they made 30$ million dollars in profit. The year before, the wizards lost 40$ million. The only reason he joined the wizards was to eventually own the franchise. He figured that the money he gave the franchise was enough to become a partial owner, but no. He was fired. Sure he's rich, but when he wants to (and deserves) gain a higher status he is turned down.
You can take this whichever direction you want, but bottomline is that these are all facts.

^^^I feel ya, I was mainly thrown for a loop by the $40 mill slave phrase. The politics of that also boil down to the fact he tried to buy into the Wizards. He would've had no problem buying into the Knicks, 76ers or Clippers, possibly even a team as big as the Lakers. But I'm sure part of his interest was the fact you could buy into the wizards for waaaay less(before he became one, although I'm sure other owners of the Wizards wouldn't greet him with open arms).

I totally agree there's some bullsh*t to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back