Feedback 4 Feedback - Epic Out of This World Instrumental!

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Let me know your thoughts. BE HONEST AND CRITICAL IF YOU CAN! NO "YES MEN/WOMEN" PLEASE

COMMENT ON SOUNDCLOUD IF YOU CAN!
(I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR)

DROP LINKS SO I CAN RETURN FEEDBACK ON YOUR AWESOME TRACK!

Last edited:
Diggin the transition from chill to energetic

The thing that stands out the most to me is that snare, I'd like it to be a bit stronger or layered with another snare to give it more of a rounded tone. It kind of just sounds like a snare that would be used in a trap song for a snare roll but I feel like a song this full and powerful needs a stronger snare to really match the strength of the rest of the track since there is so much going on here
At 1:41 there also seems to be some distortion going on because the kick is hitting so quickly, perhaps drop the bass there if it's not dropped or drop out some other section or even just lower the velocity of the kicks there because the distortion is definitely audible there

It's a nice track though man -- the vocal sample is dope as hell and the energy is solid. I also really like the loose shaker/chime things. The track is also really wide and powerful, although a bit busy, especially if this is meant for a rapper to rap on top of this, but if it's just meant to be listened to instrumentally it's pretty solid man. I'd just address that distortion issue and perhaps look into strengthening up that snare but this is nice man, good stuff

Return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...fficial-mf-doom-remixes-feed-returned-520364/

Well i think you have dragged the intro too much! Would prefer it if the kick dropped a bit sooner! Your drums are fine the voice is very suitable for this kind of beat! Good job in instrumenat selection! One last thing work a bit on your mixing, some sounds are a bit louder! Nevertheless nice try man! keep it up! please return the feed! I gave you a like in SC!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/2-new-dark-party-trap-beats-521527/

Last edited:
Dope track bro!!! I love the EP/Rhode keys man. They are so smooth. The vocal samples I wasn't expecting them but they are definitely mixed in great. This actual whole track is mixed pretty nicely. I could definitely see someone like Chance making this into a true anthem. Very inspiring, uplifting, but smooth at the same time. I would definitely add another break where too much was't going on if you want to give this to an artist.

When you get a chance please check out my new track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/hip-hop-mix-edm-feel-521588/

Feedback returned guys! Thanks for your comments!

Keep it rolling and drop links so I can return feed!

Comment on SoundCloud if you can!

Diggin the transition from chill to energetic

The thing that stands out the most to me is that snare, I'd like it to be a bit stronger or layered with another snare to give it more of a rounded tone. It kind of just sounds like a snare that would be used in a trap song for a snare roll but I feel like a song this full and powerful needs a stronger snare to really match the strength of the rest of the track since there is so much going on here
At 1:41 there also seems to be some distortion going on because the kick is hitting so quickly, perhaps drop the bass there if it's not dropped or drop out some other section or even just lower the velocity of the kicks there because the distortion is definitely audible there

It's a nice track though man -- the vocal sample is dope as hell and the energy is solid. I also really like the loose shaker/chime things. The track is also really wide and powerful, although a bit busy, especially if this is meant for a rapper to rap on top of this, but if it's just meant to be listened to instrumentally it's pretty solid man. I'd just address that distortion issue and perhaps look into strengthening up that snare but this is nice man, good stuff

Return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...fficial-mf-doom-remixes-feed-returned-520364/

I really appreciate the detailed feedback and it is more of an instrumental but if someone wants to rap/sing on it I can make adjustments. Again, thanks for your feedback

Good stuff man love the feel of the tracks and the smaples you used it all works great together!
Intresting arrangment really adds to it!

Back