KANNIDOOM - Can O' DOOM (Collection of unofficial MF DOOM remixes) [Feed Returned]

pgathriller

Made a 15min video of a bunch of MF DOOM remixes I did

Just pick one song to leave feedback on and it's all good:
Track 1 - 0:05
Track 2 - 2:16
Track 3 - 4:23
Track 4 - 6:18
Track 5 - 8:57
Track 6 - 9:52
Track 7 - 11:49
Track 8 - 13:47

Feed returned for those who leave actual feed

Last edited:
The video is really dope. The beats sound oldschool af but they bang. Pretty much all sound good with DOOM's style, could actually be original beats.
Good work man!

Decided to skip the first beat there but going to give feedback on the following two!

2:16 - Drums are really nice. Your change ups are really clean and work very well on the beat. Could you try and add something more to the main loop you make use of? I noticed you add a little minimal vocal sample. How about something more? Just something to add a little bit more interest.

Your change ups are a particular highlight for me. I'm really enjoying the style you're going for. It shows you've got a great mind for your drum, groove and keeping the interest in the same.

4:23

Man this one is way doper for me. I really like the sounds you've made use of here and all the vocal samples again show your skill at the drums and chops. Love when you take away everything and play with the kick rolls. That's fucking dope.

Then that super sexy sax comes in and you have me at hello, or should I say goodbye!??! This is the exact kind of extra instrumentation I was talking about in the previous track.

Fuck it man, I'll do one more!

6:18

Reminiscent of the first one I decided to critique. Just needs something extra to me or more interesting alterations and change ups. Oh wait haha, at 7.20 it happens! Brilliant.

I still feel like the drums could be more interesting on this one or something?! Doesn't stand out to me like the previous one.

Middle beat I chose definitely my favourite of the three.

Good work, man. Return the feedback when you can:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ark-trappy-gangster-vibes-feed-4-feed-520250/

broooooo that video is so nostalgic. hit home to me...the beats fit the vibe very well. Super chill production. This is really impressive.

Feedback returned homie

This is really dope. Wathced the whole video. Really caught my attention from the choice of visuals/vocal samples and how well they were put together. I couldn't stop watching tbh.
The beats have a nice old school feel to them. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Track 3. Love the drums and that sax is smooth as hell.

Track 7 stands out to me too. Those horns are dope!

Really nice work! Had to DL

I gotta say bro, you came on some other worldly on this one!!!! Track 3 is hands down my favorite one on the whole mix. I definitely can vibe with this though boss! Outstanding work!

My Favorite Ladies - Heading nodding shit son. Love the switches up on this but it kept the vibe going. Dope work.

GhostWhirl - This thing just rolls in the head. Laid back, the cuts are at the right spots and flow well. Head nodding shit again.

Really impressed. Gave you a twitter follow.

This is 15 minutes of epicness. Only on Track 2, but seriously can't stop bumping my head. Great fucking work!

This goes hard, my fav was track 2. I remember you from years back you def evolved. Keep it up the mixtape is dope!.

this flows really well together, you managed to keep it interesting and unique even though the beats all have a very similar style. my only issue would probably be that i like my kicks to hit a little harder, like track 4 it sounds a little weak but thats also just preference. dope video too

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, especially the instrumental track with all the cartoon vocal samples. So fucking good. Gonna have this on repeat for a minute. Dope work man! Anything with DOOM is bound to be fucking gold. Keep it up.

I real like the drums on track two, it compliments with My Favourite Ladies very well. The unpredictability of the drums really give it that DOOM feel. Listened to track 5, I was hoping for a switch up in the instrumental but the pauses were on point. I could easily imagine DOOM rapping on this as an official project.

Check this out and let me know what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNwlA_SMrI

Hi Pgathriller!

I am here to get you feed back but I can not play your video in my country:( (GEMA rights)

Ania

Dope man...sounds perfect with dooms style...I especially dug the beat @ 9 min or so with the guitar sample...and the voice sync with this puppets is hilarious lol...,only thing I would say about that one and a few of the others I heard is maybe the kick could hit harder...the first beat had a really nice bangin drum sound tho...some of those mf doom/madlib beats have a more subtle kick than most hip hop tho so for this style I think it works either way..,great job!

Made a 15min video of a bunch of MF DOOM remixes I did

Just pick one song to leave feedback on and it's all good:
Track 1 - 0:05
Track 2 - 2:16
Track 3 - 4:23
Track 4 - 6:18
Track 5 - 8:57
Track 6 - 9:52
Track 7 - 11:49
Track 8 - 13:47

Feed returned for those who leave actual feed

g, why u even ask for a feedback? this shit is fire!
nothing else to add, keep it up!
and well done

Dude this is a really dope video, i can see this really gaining some attention. really impressed by this!

In general, I really enjoyed them. Good fun and it was nice to see some clips from some old 'toons I'd forgotten about. Really excellent job and chopping/sampling, I feel like the percussions in some of them could be a little more crisp but they are perfect in others.

Do you have soundcloud? I'll follow

Cheers :)

Back