2 new dark/party/trap beats

Followed you at your soundcloud, you got some fire!

"Winner takes all" is isnpiring af! I could listen to a lot of rappers on this one
"Eternal" sounds more like a party trap song, its super hard. No need for a rapper/artist there

Nice artwork too!

On the eternal track I really like the main synth and that brassy synth...but the drum pattern sounds awkward and out of time with the track to me...winner take all is cool and she drum pattern sounds much better but the 808 sounds out of tune with the track...I would either tune it to the root note of the track or make it follow the changes and use it more like a bass...good job tho I think these are def worth some more work...check me out when u can:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...igner-panda-trap-remix-drop-f4f-100-a-521504/

eternal - I like that intro, I was thinking that you made edm trap style beat, it would be cool. In my opinion mix coulb be better because here is a little bit too much mess for me. Instrument choice is good, i like it!!

eternal - I like that intro, I was thinking that you made edm trap style beat, it would be cool. In my opinion mix coulb be better because here is a little bit too much mess for me. Instrument choice is good, i like it!!

Thanks for the feed and the advice!

I like the vibe you are going for in these tracks! I hope this feedback helps man! :)

1st Track

Pros:
Nice big hall synth
Good sounding horns
Liking the bass

Cons:
The track is a bit off beat
Bass needs to be boosted
Transitions need some work too
Kick feels a bit hollow/ needs more of a thump sound

Track 2

Pros:

2 main synths are nice
Beat has a trippy vibe to it
Good breakdown in the middle of the track

Cons:
Notes are too repetitive, maybe add a part where it changes notes but stays on the same scale
Kick sounds hollow again needs more low end boost around 80z to it
Bass notes overlapping each other

I checked out some of your other songs and I really like "Fire the night"! Keep up the good work man

- DROG Music

Last edited:
Creatively, I thought that eternal madness was a great track. However, I felt like the claps had an awkward reverb and echo (not sure if that was intentional), and some of the synths sounded a little saturated. Nice track otherwise.

Winner Takes All was dope!

Last edited:
Creatively, I thought that eternal madness was a great track. However, I felt like the claps had an awkward reverb and echo (not sure if that was intentional), and some of the synths sounded a little saturated. Nice track otherwise.

Winner Takes All was dope!

Thanks a lot for the feedback mate!! Glad you liked them!

Back