F4F New INSANE Trap BEAT i need your harsh critique/feedback!! Plz

Metrogoosen

All youtube likes, shares comments will be sincerely returned, Dont forget to sub to my channel!! thanks guys :] https://youtu.be/Jn6IkNfwcaw

i took into account everyones input about the kick not having that snap to cut through the 808... I hope my mix has gotten better on this new beat. Lmk

Sounds pretty good. I dont really like the stops and pauses. They take away from the momentum of the beat too much. Don't over do things just to do them. Sometimes leaving the beat to ride out is best. It sounds forced here. To many filters too. Beat has potential.

Look, all in all it's a really solid hard beat! So gongrats for that!

Now some advice on the mixing part: u could bring up the higher frequences of the main pad/keys or use an extra instrument,
u could also bring up the main snare/ clap so that it cuts through the rest of the track(or change it with a more compressed/heavy snare),
what u did with the cuts at the beat was cool! it kept the beat fresh

Keep up with the good work!

I thought it was dope. I liked the effects throughout of the track but sometimes it felt a little to much. another advice I would like to give is to start layering those drums also trim them and make sure to put it on cut itself this will give you that clean professional drums that KNOCK. I really like the melody and it sounds great. Those brasses you have playing the backround could have probably been layered to give it more a presence. by having that brass a little thicker it could really give that boost to make the different drops and stuff more epic. overall I thought this was really good I would give it a 8/10

Thank you to everyone for the detailed reviews!!!!! I will take everything in account the next mix session. I greatly appreciate everything. Also drop your youtube/soundcloud so i can Subscriiibe/follow

This is a nice joint...drums and 808 hitting hard...cool melody...only thing that came to mind is some of the stops were a little hard to follow....in my experiences it's best not to go nuts with the stops at the beat creation stage...sometimes those are better to add after the artist lays down his parts...great track tho was really feeling it left a comment and liked on YouTube

Check me out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...igner-panda-trap-remix-drop-f4f-100-a-521504/

I agree with what you said about leaving the stops till the end when a rapper gets on it.. Your review was great . Thank you for the detail

@ August one. I agree the stops can be too frequent i was hoping that the rapper would keep the momentum of the beat going

Thank you for comment in my thread!
I like that glitch in your beat.
Mix sound good but I would make it another way.
What would you say about adding visualisations to your videos?

Ania

I like punchy drums really digging the feel they give. The overall beat atmosphere is great too! I liked it!

Thanks. I would love to add somkind of those adobe audio wave things that move along with the differnt freq. but i dont have adobe or any knowledge on how. And im a lil scared of DL randome stuff cuz of virus. If anyone can help that would b nice.

This is dope! I really liked the vibe of this beat, the starts and stops i really didn't have a problem with, the mix is good, overall good work bro! Liked and subscribed.

Back