BEATS AND BARS --- Stranger Danger [Hudafuk] --- F4F GEARUNTEEEE

JFKTV

El Doovy Numero One
Sup, it's Uncle Must. Leave some honest feedback, post your link to your music and I'll do the same. Also, I haven't quite found a right shelf for the bass, so this is still a work in progress.

I'm goin' to use this for my upcoming album "Say Uncle" and here's a track I previously released from it:

This is chilllllllll i like how u put the sample in the background later in the beat to change it up. And the stutters are cool too. Great job!!!!!!! I like the textures and vibes u went for. It was a success

This is chilllllllll i like how u put the sample in the background later in the beat to change it up. And the stutters are cool too. Great job!!!!!!! I like the textures and vibes u went for. It was a success

Thanks, my man!

ok now this is the sickest elevator music ive heard so far. should be no disrespect but this is loungy and chill af dude! like the chops and the sick ass jazz drums. thanks for your feed btw

Those are dope. Def could use a decent bass line to drive it better IMO. Mix is good

Great looks! I agree, I definitely want a heavier bass, but I haven't found one that I quite like, and I can't find the right frequency for the one I have now. 'Preciate the feedback tho.

ok now this is the sickest elevator music ive heard so far. should be no disrespect but this is loungy and chill af dude! like the chops and the sick ass jazz drums. thanks for your feed btw

Hahaha no disrespect at all, I actually thought it sounded like somethin' Mister Rogers would spit some flame to. I was goin' for that vibe, so I guess I nailed it? Haha, thanks for stoppin' thru!

This sounds like the kind of beat someone can go in on hard. Love the acoustic sounding percs. A lot of contrast in the sound but works really good together, came out solid. Plus that bassline holds it together nicely. Good work.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/banger-arsenal-need-feedback-f4f-521299/

Mucho appreciated, sinyor! Spanish game is off the hook haha, but I definitely appreciate you stoppin' thru with the feedback. I love the sound of acoustic percussion to throw off the sound of what could have been a trap beat, contradictions are fun to me. I hope I write somethin' legendary for this in the future/soon. I'm about to check you out right now, plair.

Clean mix, typical beat from my man Prima from PA... Sounds clean, man. My only suggestion, however, is maybe find a smooth ass bassline to contradict the 808. throw that somewhere in the arrangement. a nice heavy sine sub, ooooh baby...

good stuff man!

First off, from one Pittsburgh producer to another, it's all love right here! Now onto the beat, I'm definitely. I'm loving how that clap/snare is heavy, yet still "splashes" over the beat...when the beat switches it adds a little emphasis on that too. Definitely dig that.

My only real "gripe" you can say is the clicking that comes from the sample, just for me personally it was a bit distracting but that is by no means a knock on you. This is still good shit.

If you can leave feedback here, I'd greatly appreciate it - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hts-mix-song-please-grimey-like-track-521322/

pros
- the sample

Cons
- harder drums would be better , especially the snare [ just a rim on top of the one you already have would make it stand out more and give you that head nodding feeling.]

tip
- when the sample gets low passed, i would slowly fake it fade out also and come back hard when the low passed is taking out.

Clean mix, typical beat from my man Prima from PA... Sounds clean, man. My only suggestion, however, is maybe find a smooth ass bassline to contradict the 808. throw that somewhere in the arrangement. a nice heavy sine sub, ooooh baby...

good stuff man!

My man, a million grand. I definitely want some more activity in the low end, and a sine doesn't sound like a bad idea at all

First off, from one Pittsburgh producer to another, it's all love right here! Now onto the beat, I'm definitely. I'm loving how that clap/snare is heavy, yet still "splashes" over the beat...when the beat switches it adds a little emphasis on that too. Definitely dig that.

My only real "gripe" you can say is the clicking that comes from the sample, just for me personally it was a bit distracting but that is by no means a knock on you. This is still good shit.

If you can leave feedback here, I'd greatly appreciate it - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hts-mix-song-please-grimey-like-track-521322/

412 is out here! 'Preciate it, my man, and I also tried takin' the bell/cymbal soundin' thing at the beginning of the main chop, but it made the sample sound muddy. Definitely feel you on that. I'll eventually try to balance it out again, but I've learned to deal with it. I'm about to check you out right now

I like it. Sounds like highway music on the way to the city. good job bro. i'd like to get some feedback from you guys about this mafia rap beat I made. I'd be really Appreciated! Mafia Rap Instrumental - Italian Job (Produced By Dj Stizz) - Hip Hop Rap Beats

You know, I've played this in the car plenty of times on my way home [I have a great view of Pittsburgh's skyline en route] and I always thought it was a good fit. You must have a great mind haha. Great looks! I'm about to check you out.

pros
- the sample

Cons
- harder drums would be better , especially the snare [ just a rim on top of the one you already have would make it stand out more and give you that head nodding feeling.]

tip
- when the sample gets low passed, i would slowly fake it fade out also and come back hard when the low passed is taking out.

Thanks, my man! I guess I definitely have to play around with the snare to make it slap more [I wanted a mellow feel, but I'll experiment with the heavier feels] and I was on your same wavelength as far as what to do with the low pass....just didn't do it on this version of the beat. I also wanted to quick fade the 808 when the snare dropped.

Although you built your drums and your bass nicely around the sample, I don't like the chops
I believe with longer chops it could have been smoother and more easy to listen
I liked the change you did at around 1min when u filtered the sample however!
Keep going ;)

Back