Why no more FP projects ?

did y'all know that dr dre moved away from a compton school into some nice place because of gangs and constant fights ? i bet dude was alone in his room with an old ass drum machine workin on the skills he has now.

may have been one of the bigger kids on the block

ahhh...good 'ole benefit-of-the-doubt speculation
:cheers:

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

not getting into fights doesnt mean youre a p***y, it just means youre clever enough to avoid em

never said it makes you a PUSSY, it just makes you seem like a HYPOCRITE when you always talking about PUSSIFICATION...

ahhh...good 'ole benefit-of-the-doubt speculation
:cheers:

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

never said it makes you a PUSSY, it just makes you seem like a HYPOCRITE when you always talking about PUSSIFICATION...

I say what I want... you can think what you want to think.

but having something I posted in your sig.... is pussified.

I'm on your mind too much. You remind me of big overgrown kid without much life experience, lol.

I guess it's time I let someone have the last word for once. I've sat here and even participated in some of the stupidest convo I've had in years. You good boy. You good.

Last edited:
I say what I want... you can think what you want to think.

you're on my ignore list now, sir...

now you can be happy...your wish finally came true.

ANYBODY THAT BE TALKING THAT "PUSSIFICATION OF MEN" SHIT BUT ONLY BEEN IN ONE SQUABBLE IS SUSPECT.

OH...you only been in one squabble? you ain't somebody i'd even take seriously.

PUSSIFICATION???

you gonna play that card on all these other cats???

GTFOH.

go get your squabbles up; and maybe then i'll take you off the IGNORE list...

no wonder you're such a big MMA fan...living vicariously through guys that actually HAVE the balls to involve themselves in altercations...

PITIFUL.

go ahead and have the last word...

ignore list in effect in

3 -

2 -

1 -

:shame:

finally got nexus re installed, damn that was a pain in the ... if anybody needs to tell me something do it now, ill be gone in a few minutes

News speaker voice: ''And the president is leaving the building''

nvrmind ill stay

Last edited:
go get your squabbles up;

Do you see why I don't like you quoting or addressing me. I left that there by itself so maybe it'll finally click.

Here are two words that may help you differentiate us... read your quote fragment and then read these two words...

MAN

BOY

I have some of those funny inkblot photos if you still don't get it.

You can't ignore me, you put something I posted in your sig dude, lol.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you for once... smh. I don't even like being connected to you on the internet. If you read some of the stuff you post I can't see how you're dealing with a full deck. It bothers me that you try to interject yourself into damn near every convo I'm in. There are thread topics and you ignore 'em, you start taking personal shots at people... smh. You make yourself look like you're mentally unstable. I try to ignore and then I flip around and try to get through to you. I don't want you making yourself look bad. You take the time to put big letters in red font. My son would do that. It seems everything comes from your direction towards other people. Just saw you in a Troup thread talking about he can't play and then trying to bait Drew in. They're alot better than me, I fall for it every time, lol. Dumb ol me talking to the retard. Geez. What do you get out of that ish, for real? I honestly want to know. I imagine you sitting in some dark room, stressed out about court dates or some other crisis and you have no other way to channel your depression except towards HAPPY PEOPLE on the internet, lol. Do you know what I'm doing when I get off. I'm going to tell everybody to have a nice weekend, I'm putting on shades, leaving the parking lot playing something smooth, going home to a hot dinner, kiss my wife, eat with my family, sip on something and CONTINUE to enjoy my day. I feel bad for you. I truly do. In REAL LIFE, me an you would have no reason to even speak, that's how close you are to being in my world, lol. I wish you would treat the internet like that. You don't have to put me on your ignore list and FORCE YOURSELF not to react when you see a post by me... just let the text sit on the internet. I don't really see a need for me and you to interact... at all. If I could only get you to see it the same way... smh. Got my words in your sig. T.P.O.M is REAL.

If my internet text rubs anybody else the wrong way, thank you for the way you have handled it.

Last edited:

Do you see why I don't like you quoting or addressing me. I left that there by itself so maybe it'll finally click.

Here are two words that may help you differentiate us... read your quote fragment and then read these two words...

MAN

BOY

I have some of those funny inkblot photos if you still don't get it.

You can't ignore me, you put something I posted in your sig dude, lol.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you for once... smh. I don't even like being connected to you on the internet. If you read some of the stuff you post I can't see how you're dealing with a full deck. It bothers me that you try to interject yourself into damn near every convo I'm in. There are thread topics and you ignore 'em, you start taking personal shots at people... smh. You make yourself look like you're mentally unstable. I try to ignore and then I flip around and try to get through to you. I don't want you making yourself look bad. You take the time to put big letters in red font. My son would do that. It seems everything comes from your direction towards other people. Just saw you in a Troup thread talking about he can't play and then trying to bait Drew in. They're alot better than me, I fall for it every time, lol. Dumb ol me talking to the retard. Geez. What do you get out of that ish, for real? I honestly want to know. I imagine you sitting in some dark room, stressed out about court dates or some other crisis and you have no other way to channel your depression except towards HAPPY PEOPLE on the internet, lol. Do you know what I'm doing when I get off. I'm going to tell everybody to have a nice weekend, I'm putting on shades, leaving the parking lot playing something smooth, going home to a hot dinner, kiss my wife, eat with my family, sip on something and CONTINUE to enjoy my day. I feel bad for you. I truly do. In REAL LIFE, me an you would have no reason to even speak, that's how close you are to being in my world, lol. I wish you would treat the internet like that. You don't have to put me on your ignore list and FORCE YOURSELF not to react when you see a post by me... just let the text sit on the internet. I don't really see a need for me and you to interact... at all. If I could only get you to see it the same way... smh. Got my words in your sig. T.P.O.M is REAL.

If my internet text rubs anybody else the wrong way, thank you for the way you have handled it.

i had to login to say, damn. Through the past four years I've been involved in many different forums and the amout of pwnage is this single post is so strong it should cause a shift in earth's orbit.

*logs off*

EDIT: i had to log back in to say damn! Yal rememer that game Killer Instinct? This would have been equivalent to an "UUUULLLLTTRRRAAAA COMBO!!!!!"

Last edited:
Since I'm postin vids...

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I don't think Rome gives too much of a f**k about it or else he wouldn't have wrote it. You have to admit a little truth is refreshing...considering how tough MF's get on the internet. Most of these tough guys on the internet are the ones who are afraid to make eye contact when the see people in real life. Lord knows we've seen plenty of videos with cats catchin beatdowns for what they wrote on the net.

...saw Romes post after I posted. See what I mean.

Back to the topic. Whats up with the project?

WARNING FOR ALL INTERNET/E-THUGS LOL! All of this can be avoided by just keepin it real...and not talkin sh*t over the internet. I guess when you live on the other side of the planet i.e. different country you may be pretty safe.

Last edited:
2nd dude is a ****in fag, why is so many people pussys nowaday ? you can't let some random fatass walk in your OWN house and slap you, you can't have that man, you can not have that, don't do that bruh, you do not do that YOU DO NOT DO THAT

Last edited:
2nd dude is a ****in fag, why is so many people pussys nowaday ? you can't let some random fatass walk in your OWN house and slap you, you can't have that man, you can not have that, don't do that bruh, you do not do that YOU DO NOT DO THAT

He was shook! Plain and simple. He could have avoided that life long embarrassment by simply not talkin that tough sh*t on the internet. Now that it's on the internet forever. He can go back and look this up in 20 years. It will be there somewhere. SMH.

Last edited:
why not something like just a qualifying round of voted producers...fp votes on the best beat, i dont know how many rappers are on here, but get a rapper, drop a single...to start off with every month...then see how it goes after for a few months, who knows by summer shit can pop off

I'd be willing to contribute, the only issues I can see is inconsistencies with recording procedures and mixing.

I'd be willing to contribute, the only issues I can see is inconsistencies with recording procedures and mixing.

Yeah, I want everything to be around the same quality....

Maybe people don't understand...

People can listen to their ish... and know it's not as crisp as some other people's stuff... but they won't ask how to get their ish more crisp.

FP is SUPPOSED to be about support and help.... damn...

Last edited:
Well you know what I can bring to the table and you have my details :)

EDIT: I can pretty much volunteer Trooth for the project as well.

Last edited:
Back