Why no more FP projects ?

P. Bordas S.A.R.L., a French limited liability company

who is that?

any info on them? P. Bordas???

They don't post here. What difference does it make?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Hitboy is at it again, he was a part of FP once upon a time.

EDIT: Help if I actually put in the link.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kanye-west-theraflu-prod-hit-boy-cdq-no-tags-song.766374.html

Did he? I remember Chase N Cash did that was his production partner though I am not sure if they work together still. I am always hearing about Hit Boy not much about Chase or Surf Club anymore.

Yeah hitboy was around for a bit.

EDIT: I think he stopped posting here shortly after they did drop the world.

Last edited:
61-Key Axiom Pro or 61-Key Novation Impulse for USB MIDI Controller?

Might cop that HP Envy 15 later, always wanted a MBP but I'm FL Studio so that would be semi-redundant if I buy a MBP just to be a Bootcamp/Parallel whore.

Impulse looks sexy.

Novation-Impulse-61-Unvield.jpg

61-Key Axiom Pro or 61-Key Novation Impulse for USB MIDI Controller?

Might cop that HP Envy 15 later, always wanted a MBP but I'm FL Studio so that would be semi-redundant if I buy a MBP just to be a Bootcamp/Parallel whore.

Impulse looks sexy.

Novation-Impulse-61-Unvield.jpg

UFcontrol%20copy(1).jpg

76 - 88 keys makes you feel like a man.
DV016_Jpg_Large_621044.003_main.jpg

Last edited:
I've been apart of FP for awhile now. Got to witness some true talent on here when the battle tournaments were going on and stuff. I think it's about time I do some contributing. I'll have some sh*t posted by the deadline!

[/COLOR]lmao @ Rice thinkin im bout to build a desk in the near future

Office Max >>>>>>>>>
Office Supplies, Office Furniture & Office Technology at OfficeMax

#1. You will have to put it together anyway.
#2. you are not going to find a studio desk at Office Depo. Plus it's expensive for what it "will not" be made to be.
#3. Home Depo will cut it....you just put it together. It looks harder than what it really is. It's best to do it that way anyway and get the correct measurements and everything the way you want it....and cheap. Measure exacly how wide....where you want your monitors....how comfortable you will be at what height when playing the keys......Computer screen space....you might want room for another set of monitors...ect. Even if someone else put it together for you, you would save enough money (to buy another piece of gear).....have exactly what you want (to your imagination)......and prepared your self for the future. (DAAAAAMN.....I spent $400 at Office Depo now I need somewhere to put this...and that....I wish this thing was higher...lower)........you would already have room...for $100......pay an uncle or somebody to put it together....$50..$100. You still saved enough to get some sounds...some gear...some Jordans....an engagement ring....something.

I'd rather get a folding table from Wal-Mart for $30 than a Ofice Depo Desk. 6ft Long.

Last edited:
@rome and f or dead, I'm dissapointed in both of you, carry on such a dumb argument, the guy who responds to trolling is just as dumb as the troll

The bad part is...

... I know that.

It's a character flaw... we all have 'em.

... but as far as your disappointment in me... I'm still waiting on the give a phuck truck to show up with my delivery.

^^^ see, I got it bad, lol.

You're cool with me Polair. I'm a terrible person to lose against in cards, dominoes... everything. Even when I lose, I still talk trash. Trash talkers know it's harmless though. It's part of the "competition".

Battle Rap Syndrome... I guess.

I just don't like people feeling at liberty to say slick things when I didn't really say anything slick to them. Feels weird. You ask people to mind their business, and for some reason they don't honor your request. Have you ever left a place and felt like "I should've did... this or that..." Well, I had a few of those when I was younger and I kind of transformed myself into a person that wouldn't have those feelings again because I can go from 0 - 60 in 3 seconds now. It used to take a lot before I would "assert" myself. I had a very slow temper. I knew that about me and it didn't feel right, lol. I used to think about if stuff was really worth arguing about, what would be the repercussions... then I stopped caring. Live in the moment. If somebody wants to run their mouth, then lets run our mouths. Normally, they're just trying to test you. If they aren't, then lets do whatever. I'm not going to have the "should've done this or that" moment. What my wife hates the most is that I don't care where I'm at or who's around, lol. It's rubbing off on my son. I ain gon stand for no foolishness. Everybody treat each other with fairness and respect, everybody gets along. Discussions can remain discussions instead of turning into arguments. I see it all the time on here. People disagree and their discussion stays respectful.

Eh... I'm working on it... it looks really ridiculous when I see other people do it (e-fighting), I know I look the same... it's actually dumb as hell, lol. Part of me getting a new screen name was to try to "turn a new leaf"... but... people try to sabotage it. I'm actually changing altogether. A conscious effort but sometimes I regress.

... and yes, I have to have the last word in real life and if people say wild things to me, I'm pretty good at shutting them up. It's not ego... I wouldn't call it that. You teach people how to treat you in real life, if you let people talk to you any kind of way.... they and the people that heard it... will feel like they can too - even if it's not in them to. Ever notice how if a kid is being bullied... other people will start to pick on that kid too... that's the theory behind it. You represent you, you may have to change from situation to situation but if you let people run over you and talk to ypu any kind of way... you let that happen.

I remember being invited to this party and I got there late, lol. The dudes there were kind of receptive except this one dude that was in the kitchen entertaining about 5 women. I introduced myself to everybody and then I went to introduce myself to him and he kind of turned his back and kept talking to the women. So I tapped him on the shoulder and said "What's up bruh, biggrome..." and he shook my hand and told me his name. It was nothing, I went and made myself a drink. Then I see the dude leaving with his wife and kids in about the next 2 minutes - the party had just started. He said "My kids are getting tired, I'm going to run them and my wife home...". So dude runs them home and comes back. Now the women are talking to me when he shows up... so dude says something sort of "slick" and I respond with something sort of "slick". The women pick up on some friction but to me... the problem is all with dude. Time goes on and dude keeps ignoring all of the other people and just keeps piggy-backing on ish I say if the women respond. He'll say something the opposite. So it came to me and dude talking directly face to face, lol. In my head, I'm trying to figure out what dudes problem is... why'd he get his woman out of there and why is he so bothered that the women aren't only talking to him. We start throwing the verbal jabs - of course I don't lose in these situtations, lol. So he starts to see that he can't really match wits with me (wasn't that bright of a guy). So he backs off. He goes to another part of the party. Then... he comes back! for some more, lol. Saying slick ish because I'm losing at dominoes - even though I'm in second place. I'm like "Who the hell is this dude?" so I figured I'd just stop going easy on him. Just get into full clown mode every time he says something. So that's what I did. After a few giggles at his expense he stfu and tried to turn it around. Started to try to be on my side and ish. Giving me pounds and all that. I just came to a party, I didn't come to get hated on or have slick things said... I don't like it and wasn't going to stand there - not liking it. Oh well.

Being this way has gotten me very far in life, lol. People will say slick and snide things right in your presence and if you don't acknowledge that you "understand" their subtle jab... they'll continue it. If they continue it, you get right with whatever they're doing... but go 10x's harder. I learned that in wrestling.

People are who they are. I guess the next person will tell me to drink lots of green tea and practice yoga. Ain't gonna happen.

Just play nice in the sandbox and everybody gets along.

No tough talk. If you let people talk to you any kind of way... check your manhood. I hope your kids don't see you letting people say retarded things to you. I hope you don't become the person that nerds and squares get to feel good about themselves on.

"Turning the other cheek will have somebody in your tailpipe..." biggrome, 2012

Back to the TOPIC! I see you Swan Dito!

It's Friday people. Smile.

Last edited:
@rome I agree, I learnt that in highschool. People will try to test you to see If your a pushover or not.

Last edited:
right, i used to be a nice guy that just wants peace, no fights no bullsh-t, but some dudes need to trash talk, so i had to change and beat this pussys face in, now he quiet HAHA

beat this pussys face in, now he quiet HAHA

... better chill out on that, lol.

That feel good moment only lasts for a few minutes, when you're behind those bars... its longer than a few minutes,lol.

Yes, police will show up and not ask questions and when they let your read the police report... it won't look like anything what actually happened and it'll have about 2 or 3 additional BS charges on it.

I've only had ONE fight in my entire life... I was 5 years old.

I won though. Threw one haymaker, it was a wrap. I have too much to lose now to even be entertaining fighting anybody. <<<< --- always conscious of that... but still can't shut my mouth if somebody says something off the wall.

Maybe hypnosis or something will work.

If I have an argument with my wife... she can be RIGHT! and I still have to have the last word, lol. Messed up.

That's my new goal... I'll just find somewhere far away to let out a big scream and about 5,000 cuss words and come back calm as hell.

Last edited:
great now my brownies burnt reading your post..was worth reading, however, you had some interesting wisdom in there

ok here's something for topic, a beat i'm working on, not finished tough, check it out and tell me if you see it in your project

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ard-beat-16-year-old-respond-all-feed-400809/

Yeah, remember why one kids gets bullied by EVERYBODY... it's because they saw somebody else pick on him and he didn't "assert" himself.

It's like that at work, at a party, ... any social situation.

I had a friend in the Army. A guy introduced him to us because he knew him... one day the guy that introduced him to us was drunk and the dude came upstairs with a 40 oz. The dude told him "Let me get a hit of that 40..." and the guy said "here... don't kill it though", lol. The guy took the 40 and turned it up and was guzzling and breathing - KILLIN' IT!... the guy say "Aye!" and then 3 females show up in the hallway (yeah, they were coming my room, lol)... the dude said "give me my 40 back dawg..." and the guy saw the females and said "You want it back, take it back..." and we were like "Huh... wtf?"... and dude stood there with old boys 40 oz. So then some of that wild west showdown music came from out of nowhere... and people were like "Is he going to take it back? what is he going to do... it's his 40..." so dude reached for it and the guy held it out to his side. The dude said "Gimme my 40!" and the guy sat it down and just bumrushed dude that had let him have some of his 40! lol. The females were oh so entertained and dude dragged the guy he introduced us to up and down the hallway, ruining his club clothes, lol.

Moral of the story is... the dude that got his 40 oz taken... got treated like a flunkie for the rest of his time there... I still treat like one now, lol. He will forever be remembered for that night. We don't bring it up though... but my wife still laughs about it.

He showed everybody how he's supposed to be treated... we still don't know why dude attacked him. I tried to provoke him to attack me a few times I was mad but he wouldn't do it, lol. I was wrong for that. BUT! he did attack another dude that came to hang out with us, beat dude over the head with a steel trash can lid... but it didn't hurt the dude for some reason... guy with the trash can lid that liked attacking people ended up running away - running down the street after he saw he couldn't hurt ol boy. Ol boy looked like the Hulk.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

sometimes a man gotta do what a man gotta do and there ain't no way around it

Make sure you have witnesses on your behalf...

... that's the most I can say without divulging to much info about my personal life.

Last edited:
sad thing is, sometimes your put in a situation where things is inevitable, you can't do sh.t and just see it happen. like take a cool dude, he always had it good with girls, then one day he gets a face FULL of acne, like really severe, dudes losin girls, respect from other dudes, and your turned to a victim in a matter of a few weeks, shit is happenin daily, similar shit, what can you do about that ? have thick skin, is all i can say do it

Last edited:
you know story's dude..

Yep. I used to run the streets... but never got into much trouble.

I also knew who to run the streets with... none of us got into much trouble... even though we were always where the trouble was.

Learned a lot out there, lol. Hang out til 3am and get up and run 4 miles at 6am... next day, same thing.

Straight up FAMILY GUY now though. Play HARD while you're young. When Life gets on you, it doesn't back off. It got on me around 22, I haven't even been able to look up to breath!!!

Back