Why no more FP projects ?

not exactly something i'd post online...

that can actually be considered PUSSIFICATION

I had one fight... when I was 5.

Consider it whatever you like. Do you really think I care what you consider it, lol.

You heave tons of importance on yourself... if it makes you feel better, keep at it.

Being a depressed troll ain't whoa.

Your life sucks, mine don't (shrug)

Last edited:
not exactly something i'd post online...

that can actually be considered PUSSIFICATION

I dop't think Rome gives too much of a f**k about it or else he wouldn't have wrote it. You have to admit a little truth is refreshing...considering how tough MF's get on the internet. Most of these tough guys on the internet are the ones who are afraid to make eye contact when the see people in real life. Lord knows we've seen plenty of videos with cats catchin beatdowns for what they wrote on the net.

...saw Romes post after I posted. See what I mean.

Back to the topic. Whats up with the project?

Last edited:
I dop't think Rome gives too much of a f**k about it or else he wouldn't have wrote it. You have to admit a little truth is refreshing...considering how tough MF's get on the internet. Most of these tough guys on the internet are the ones who are afraid to make eye contact when the see people in real life. Lord knows we've seen plenty of videos with cats catchin beatdowns for what they wrote on the net.

Back to the topic. Whats up with the project?

Gonna work on the site this weekend if I get some downtime.

hmm where could i find some fine easter bunny's this weekend ? might have to put the beats aside for a minute..lol

I might've been 6 when I had that fight. I can't remember...

I know I wasn't 4 and I know I wasn't 7... I wasn't in school at 4 and 7 is too old for first day of kindergarten. I'm sticking with 5....

Well, if I wanted to play "net tough" I could've said "I've never lost a fight"... it would've still been true...

I could've said..."I've never been beat up..." still true...

I have to get better at "net spin"...

Last edited:
You have to admit a little truth is refreshing...considering how tough MF's get on the internet

SURE IT IS...

it's just kinda strange to me that the main person that be talking about PUSSIFICATION only had ONE squabble in his life...that's just kinda weird..ONE squabble ain't even NORMAL.

i think a grown man (in his LIFETIME) should have been either DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY involved in at least 5 squabbles...i think 5 is very reasonable - and that's even low...but ONE squabble? that's just SUSPECT.

ONE squabble is something i would expect a FEMALE to say...not a man...but hey; what do i know? i'm just an "internet tough guy"...lol.

SURE IT IS...

it's just kinda strange to me that the main person that be talking about PUSSIFICATION only had ONE squabble in his life...that's just kinda weird..ONE squabble ain't even NORMAL.

i think a grown man (in his LIFETIME) should have been either DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY involved in at least 5 squabbles...i think 5 is very reasonable - and that's even low...but ONE squabble? that's just SUSPECT.

ONE squabble is something i would expect a FEMALE to say...not a man...but hey; what do i know? i'm just an "internet tough guy"...lol.

caution_youre_pissing_me_off_tshirt-p235042636085066760zval7_400.jpg

Seriously though f or deaf. Do you think the amount of fights somebody has been in makes them a man, if you do thats stupid

SURE IT IS...

That's a low number but Rome may have been one of the bigger kids on the block. Bullies usually pick fights with the small and meek.

hey i was in at least 20 or more, to me its a part of growing up as for many people, but situations are different for people, some people avoid fights, some talk more, some stay away but i'm a person that feels like sometimes talking isn't enough, i grew up with so many different cultures, dudes had problems, fights almost everyyday, it really depends on many circumstances but you can't call dude a pussy based on his fight record, because you could also take it like dudes didn't wanna go at it with rome, feel me ? but to me, i'm kind of a rebel, i won't run away from fights like that, i try to avoid em but if dude don't get point across by words you need to take it to the fists, people is jealous, i remember i and about 2 homies went to some swimming pool and girls was there, and other dudes, and one girl was giving signs and shit, so i talked to her, and dude was into her so he wanted to impress her and act up, so he tried to make me look like a pussy in front of her, and i knew dudes like this don't hear words, they need physical threatment, and that's the only shit that's effectice, so started to push and it went into a fight, i ended up beating him up but then people stepped in and shit and i went with the girl, so it was evening and we got drunk and left without numbers and i never met her again, which kinda sucked cuz i still sometimes think about her, her name was rose...i'm gettin off topic now though LOL

not getting into fights doesnt mean youre a p***y, it just means youre clever enough to avoid em. i had my fair share of scraps when i was young due to my height but once i showed people i wasnt to be messed with i havent had trouble since. even though i know how to handle and defend myself in any typical situation i will always try avoid it if possible.

That's a low number but Rome may have been one of the bigger kids on the block. Bullies usually pick fights with the small and meek.

Don't explain anything to him, I'm not.

I wish the number was 0.

We're discussing my "fight record" lol.

It's good to know that I can still get under the skin of shallow yatches.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

not getting into fights doesnt mean youre a p***y, it just means youre clever enough to avoid em.

I didn't have to avoid them, I didn't look for 'em and nobody ever bothered me. Even with all the ish I talk. I guess that's my fault somehow.

Oh well, biggrome has never had his azz beat and I don't see it happening. Life is good, lol.

I walk around with my head held high, nobody bothers me. I say what's on my mind, nobody bothers me. Whoot.

This is also my spin "If somebody wants to fight you, they must think you're a punk or something..."

Last edited:
lucky you, came from a pretty rough area myself so it was hard to avoid at times. always some fool out to prove a point haha

This is also my spin "If somebody wants to fight you, they must think you're a punk or something..."

or they're just morons and feel offended by your intelligence, you know i'm a person that makes a lot of sarcastic jokes about people, never serious but sometimes people take it the wrong way

which doesn't mean i fight all the time, but it can provoke confronation

Last edited:
lucky you, came from a pretty rough area myself so it was hard to avoid at times. always some fool out to prove a point haha

Oh, I had that at every Army base I went to. They just chose not to take it there. They test you everywhere you go in the military... there are alway rival units that don't like your unit.

The fact still remains... I've only had one fight, lol. There's a lot that happened between 5 and now... they just didn't turn into fights.

I'm proud of it got damn. What if I said I had 10 fights... but lost every one of 'em.... what if I didn't mention I lost. I only mentioned the ONE because I think it's "honorable" meaning "nobody messes with me".

... and STILL.... nobody messes with me. What am I supposed to do about it, lol.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

because you could also take it like dudes didn't wanna go at it with rome, feel me ?

Oh, I told two dudes (different occasions, same week) I'd give them the first shot and stood there (one of 'em just got close to me and huffed, LOL!). They opted to turn around... walk a few feet away... flail their arms and wait until people grabbed them and then act like they wanted to get at me, lol. I told the people to let 'em go and both times they let 'em go... and ya know what... I still have only been in one fight.

^^^ That was my first week in Germany. One was over a girl, one was over some liquor and lost gambling money.

Then me and one of the dudes got stationed at the same base after Germany... and became friends, lol. We know what went down though. I did see him scrap quite often after our incident. He scrapped with a dude I was in a group with... he didn't know the dude was a NY state Golden Gloves champ... he messed with the dude in my group because he was skinny and he was husky... the dude in my group put them thangz on him... smh. It wasn't pretty.

Last edited:
all you can do really is just be happy that people leave you alone, if anything music was one of the best things i ever took up. kept me off the streets and away from trouble.

Back