What has happened to FP?

I do not care to e-fight over my opinions.

I would not ban anybody... so I will never be a mod.

Everyone be happy.

That's all I have left to offer this thread.

Why am I the enemy? Please do tell...

Last edited:

Because you say things like this:
I wish I was a mod for a day just to ban this type of shit...

And then you say this:

Within a couple of days of each post.

And things like this:

Kendall came back for the 32nd time and everybody left.

That's what happened to FP. No lie.

He turned this section into a Politics and Religion section.

So if you're not into politics or religion.... there's nothing to talk about here any more.

He keeps saying he wants to fight people on FP too but never gives out his address... smh.

Told me he was coming to Washington State... yeah, I live in the WHOLE state... smh.

... like I would really take some of my valuable time to meet him... smh.

... I bet he flexed in the mirror and gritted his teeth after he typed it too.... smh.

Fridays make me too happy. Kendall is aight. Just a lil too opinionated sometimes.

... I'm still to lazy to join another forum - so I'm still here.

Truth is... everybody went to Twitter. If you watch the news, Tweeting is serious business. They often refer to things people tweet.

I got on there yesterday for about 15 minutes and really couldn't get excited over the randomness of it all. I just don't get it.

Slacker Radio all day! (best subscription service...)

When all you really needed to say was:

Truth is... everybody went to Twitter. If you watch the news, Tweeting is serious business. They often refer to things people tweet.

I got on there yesterday for about 15 minutes and really couldn't get excited over the randomness of it all. I just don't get it.

One thing in common with the usual suspects (you, me, kendall, troup, etc), is rapid derailment of threads. We've been posting around each other so long, it's almost like we know each other. We're comfortable. Just like in real conversation, unless there's a MODERATOR involved, topics change very rapidly, people get told to shut the **** up, etc. It's a gift and a curse, really. You begin to understand people's psyche, even if they are complete trolls, or even if they take themselves too seriously. You get a small view of what "type" of person someone is.

You can't put the downfall of the forum on one person, we all participate in the bullshit.

Last edited:
I do not care to e-fight over my opinions.

Everyone be happy.

That's all I have left to offer this thread.

personally, ur the enemy because u basically said i was a shitty mod and a shitty rapper...when u had no idea of neither...just assumptions and thats one thing i hate...u been around forever u should have known better that i was the battle mod, not hip hop mod, tho i did mod the hip hop forum when i felt like it was necessary...plain and simple

ur wrong, admit it and move on

I think the web forum format is dead (kinda)...

The NEW web forum format is the "comments section" of popular blogs. People visit different sites and now you can see tons of comments and people still post their Twitter and personal pages in their profiles. The story or video is the "thread topic"

The most relevant statement in this thread, if you're willing to look at the overall landscape

ur wrong, admit it and move on

I have.

I went on several rants in this thread... then I logged off and watched boxing. Then forgot about the thread and FP for a few, then came back and saw this thread made it to double digit pages. Maybe I wouldn't type that stuff today... but I don't really remember what it was, I'm not going back to read any of it.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

The most relevant statement in this thread, if you're willing to look at the overall landscape

Some of the comments on CNN.com tell how people "really" feel about certain issues that are relevant today.

If people weren't used to the web forum format from back in the day, I don't think they'd join a forum and visit it often. Most forums have one specific topic (production on this site) and it seems people like to have a variety of things to comment on.

There are more interesting things going on than some dudes with bandanas over their faces talking slick to Rick Ross.

One story - 630 comments - Will Twitter war become the new norm? - CNN.com

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Just made a loop. Made it in less than 5 minutes. Let me see somebody call it wack...

A new vst I just found...

listening again, yea i think it starts out good, the element needed that i speak of is something i picture in my head coming in after about 20 seconds or so, good start.

I gotta go finish my beat now.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

what vst by the way?

I don't know... lol. I think that people come here looking to interact / comment... and don't find any threads worth commenting in.

Pretty much this for me. This is my first time on in 2 weeks...maybe 3? Anyways, when I was last on all that Kendall politics/election/religion crap with Fatal and that JeanPigHeart guy or whatever the hell his name is was going on.

I'll admit the 1st day or 2 was interesting, I got in on some debates and blahblah. NONE of which even came close to discussing music. After that though, I had had enough of it, and no new threads were coming out in ANY of these sections on FP.

I'm also up to my @$$ in schoolwork right now with the semester coming to a close in a month, but I haven't been on. What happened to our dear friend Kendall? He get the boot?

And lastly I think a dedicated thread for restructuring FP would be a good change of pace. Get everyone's minds collectively, creatively brainstorming to get this place buzzing again. There are a damn lotta good-willed, dedicated people on here that I think would be willing to put in the time & effort to rebrand Future Producers.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think FP is going to stay at the current state for a minute. A lot of new names around though, maybe they'll keep the Hip Hop convo's going.

FP, Made another beat with that VST! No keyboard needed. I used an old drumloop on this one but I'll update it.... sometime.

... made it in REASON, I haven't used REASON in years...

Say it's wack...

This VST is a beat factory! 5 minute beats!

Gonna even fire up my old Indaba Music account -

http://www.indabamusic.com/people/biggrome

Last edited:
ok this thread gone to shit now

I thought they said that happened about 14 pages back, lol.

Did you ever find the beat you were looking for?

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I see you on the comments Mr. Wonderful, lol.

Good stuff !

... can't believe how easy beat making just got. I made those after spending 15 minutes with that VST...

... sorry I can't post what it is (out in the open) because I don't want to do anything beneficial for the haters. You know who you are.

Can't we all just get along?

Last edited:
I thought they said that happened about 14 pages back, lol.

Did you ever find the beat you were looking for?

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I see you on the comments Mr. Wonderful, lol.

Good stuff !

... can't believe how easy beat making just got. I made those after spending 15 minutes with that VST...

... sorry I can't post what it is (out in the open) because I don't want to do anything beneficial for the haters. You know who you are.

Can't we all just get along?

nah, producers be mad flaky on twitter, they say this and that and never get back to u...real professional...smh

im in talks with djaycas tho

nah, producers be mad flaky on twitter, they say this and that and never get back to u...real professional...smh

It's because twitter ain't too direct. If twitter had IM like facebook got then twitter would be on a whole nother level

Do you remember a video you posted of yourself rapping awhile ago? (probably over a year, I guess)

I probably said what I said in this thread because you seemed really shy on camera.

Rappers are supposed to go for it. Are you still rapping in a low, quiet tone? or have you gotten better / more confident since then?

... so just to set things straight (maybe) that was a long time ago when I saw that vid but that was the last impression I had to go on.

Modus raps for real, Statixx, ET Science, Peezy etc. They seem like they have confidence in themselves.

... that's the only reason I can think of why I would say something like that.

Post a new song for everybody to check out.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

It's because twitter ain't too direct.

This is why I'm not that big of a Twitter fan. I wish I could "get it" but in one post somebody is selling beats, in the next someone is arguing, in the next somebody is selling shoes...

Can somebody explain what the draw is?

Last edited:
Lol of course i remember that, that was easily 3 years ago...maybe 2...when I first started rapping...it takes time to develop and im seeing the progress ive made in writing and rapping....I posted a freestyle in this thred...albeit it was one take and I wasnt on point the whole time but that wasnt the point, cause I can ride beats the point was to u that I can spit...I guess u missed it tho

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

And twitter is bullshit,they flood ur tl with them promoting ttheir bullshit and don't have the professionalism to respond to business...its a joke

Back