What has happened to FP?

lol I try to get back into FP..but it's just not the same. Ya'll never have any FP Beat Meets going on anymore or anything...I be like WTF!~?

lmfao tho...they took my mod status away when i was trying to find out who banned u and un ban u...oh well, its up to deranged now

that was gonna be my last good thing i did for fp...**** it now

word?? I just tried to log in under my old name it says "I told you the next time you call yourself calling out a mod you would be gone for good". Damn I don't even remember the situation....at the time I had a new CD coming out..it must've been me complaining about my work not being honored as a legit release when I had signed artists and producers working on it. They always moved it to the review section when I wasn't looking for reviews. Damn my Modus page has 18k hits...gotdamn I was on fire...name another dude on here that was as hot as me.

Damn they got a conspiracy against Modus. Dude what did you do to get banned? Did you piss off like Audio Fazine or something?

Damn they got a conspiracy against Modus. Dude what did you do to get banned? Did you piss off like Audio Fazine or something?

I called out a mod on an unfair decision.I was bringing hella traffic to the site and had many acclaimed releases on here: I felt like that deserved some reward. The mod who banned me did not ID himself but told me that publicly calling out a mod was a violation...but that was almost 3 years ago....I'm sure one of the mods can lift the ban without question and just delete this name.

I think the real question that needs to be answered is what happened to kontak80....homie had one of the hottest battles going in awhile and near the end, signed on saying he assaulted his mom's boyfriend....then we never heard from him again.

Ay why dont you guys just make a "general discussion" or s'thing like that for people to talk religion, politics, beef with ea other etc etc?

They took away your "mod powers", lol? This place is crazy.

haha yeah they sure did...im not sure when they did it, never really noticed until today...lol

i never knew they take away mod status, i remember old heads that was mods and havent been on here in years like hitz and he was still listed as a mod...i guess i pissed some ppl off...maybe that ***** rome reported me...lol jk...but he is a ***** tho

I remember when i was on this site daily, contributing, learning, etc...I remember we, as a collective hated the fact that rappers wanted free beats, how they would always ask for a free beat and say, "ill shout u out on the record"

I start a thread, asking for a custom beat, I get 1 serious response...is this not what yall do? do yall not make beats? do yall not want money for what u do?

I mean, I'm baffled, what the hell do yall do on here anymore than? I hope ur not bitching about rappers not willing to pay for beats...I'm kinda speechless...if this is what FP has to offer, I'm done.

Shouts to deranged and shouts to beauli!

This is interesting.

Your initial reason for starting this thread was for someone to respond to your beat request.

Yet immediately,

(1) Troup and Rome turned it into a something about trolls that had nothing to do with what you were asking for..

(2) I find it funny.... people cannot see the - 'slight of hand'- that happened here.

(3) The issue was about beats..

Yet, was side-tracked for a '***** fest'.... for what certain people wanted to start.

Had 'nothing' to do with your post...... This is how things got off track.

In this very thread.... They 'never' offered any beats to you .....what you really asked.
They started a 'controversy' - that led to absolutely 'nothing'.... getting accomplished.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THIS CHILDLESS MESS...... LETTING PEOPLE START NONESENE.

(4). They were suppose to submit beats to you.

Instead,.....They messed up this very thread.

This is what wrong with FP. It happened in this very thread.
Ppl be focused on the wrong things.

Last edited:
This is interesting.

Your initial reason for starting this thread was for someone to respond to your beat request.

Yet immediately,

(1) Troup and Rome turned it into a something about trolls that had nothing to to with what you were asking for..

(2) I find it funny people cannot see the 'slight of hand 'that happened here.

(3) The issue was about beats..

Yet, was side-tracked for a '***** fest'.... for what certain people wanted to start.

Had 'nothing' to do with your post...... This is how things got off track.

In this very thread.... They 'never' offered any beats to you .....what you really asked.
They started a 'controversy' - that led to absolutely 'nothing'.... getting accomplished.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THIS CHILDLESS MESS...... LETTING PEOPLE START NONESENE.

(4). They were suppose to submit beats to you.

Intstead,.....They messed up this very thread.

This is what wrong with FP. It happened in this very thread.

i mean, i wasnt asking for beats to be submitted to me, i did ask for beats in a business aspect, meaning id pay, but thats when rome acted like a ***** talking reckless...maybe hes mad cause he been on here longer than me and isnt a mod, i dont know the reasoning for what happened, but i dont blame it either cause shit always goes sideways eventually in threads, its just a matter of time...this particular thread went sideways quicker than i thought it would

and then rome talks about my rap skills which he knew nothing about which i thought was funny...and even funnier he hasnt said a god damn thing since i replied...its a joke man...i got love for most fpers, just because im not on here every day like i was doesnt mean shit, apparently to rome it means im not loyal, but what do u expect when something goes to garbage...if it were another site, id do the same shit...but thats just me

i mean, i wasnt asking for beats to be submitted to me, i did ask for beats in a business aspect, meaning id pay, but thats when rome acted like a ***** talking reckless...maybe hes mad cause he been on here longer than me and isnt a mod, i dont know the reasoning for what happened, but i dont blame it either cause shit always goes sideways eventually in threads, its just a matter of time...this particular thread went sideways quicker than i thought it would

and then rome talks about my rap skills which he knew nothing about which i thought was funny...and even funnier he hasnt said a god damn thing since i replied...its a joke man...i got love for most fpers, just because im not on here every day like i was doesnt mean shit, apparently to rome it means im not loyal, but what do u expect when something goes to garbage...if it were another site, id do the same shit...but thats just me

Exactly, this is more direct. This is how things got done - slight of handed-.
You offered to pay which is more of a reason people ......should have stuck to your topic.

But they took the focus and redirected into people complaining and whining.

Taking the focus off what you initial started......... into absolutely nothing.

People fell for it as usual ......Hook, line & sink.

Last edited:
Takt is locked up...last I heard.

First off, I've seen you once or twice on these forums before, but never heard your stuff. That track in your signature is dope as ****.. Is this you>? Proper King feat. Lyrikill,Mo Blak and Young Pacino - YouTube

If you're still wanting beats, I'm available. PLUG THE PRODUCER TIME.

or exclusivo.bandcamp.com for an old release of mine.

Hit me up on PM or something if you're interested.

Exactly, this is more direct. This is how things got done - slight of handed-.
You offered to pay which is more of a reason people ......should have stuck to your topic.

But they took the focus and redirected into people complaining and whining.

Taking the focus off what you initial started......... into absolutely nothing.

People fell for it as usual ......Hook, line & sink.

I like this dude... He comes with valid points... I'll admit, I didn't even realise how off track this thread went... Though when I came here, I only read the first 2 pages and last 2 pages of the 12 pages you all accumulated in a ****ing day.

Back