What has happened to FP?

Troup, deranged, Rome, Dollaz. . . .

Does this officially make me a FP ol' school vet because my name has been mentioned and I haven't bothered anybody? lol

Sorry, you don't spend enough time on these threads to be one of us. You must have a life off the internet or something. :cheers:

Somebody's mad I beat them to their joke. It would have made them legendary on these boards if they had posted that!

Last edited:
FP is definitely not the place it was back when I joined. I swear if I ever make enough money, I'm buyin' this shit back from Audiofanzine and putting some real money, mods (no offense deranged) and promotion into this thing.

There has to be a way where can weed out the trolls. Have like a new members "initiation" or something. Just dropping an email and making some random username can't be the only option it's too easy.

To be honest I would definitely get rid of this section. Force everybody to move out and expand out into the other sections to teach these youngins' coming in who don't know what ADSR is, or what an actual "808" is.

What would do this forum good is to get these industry cats to join, and turn off their private messaging option. Then we put promote them like "(Famous A&R/Producer Name Here), industry tips This Friday." Put up a ustream or youtube stream for FP members only and that person will be there for thirty minutes to an hour. . .

sorry for the rant . . .I have too many ideas flowing. . .what kinda beat are you looking for?

only thing u can do against trolls are bans. Ban them, if they come back and make sht again, ban ip.
I did it and it worked on my site.

and stop talkin bout kendall, just ignore him. everyone got his own "ignore list" in the profile settings. fcking use it.
kendall is not serious since the fking beginning. He belived that Im from other side of poland (situation with him finding Szur''s facebook and beliving that I'm Szur, what is ****ing stupid). Just ignore him and do yall things

and im really amazed that james got banned, but kendall not. somethings wrong in here. where are the mods?

Last edited by a moderator:
only thing u can do against trolls are bans. Ban them, if they come back and make sht again, ban ip.
I did it and it worked on my site.

and stop talkin bout kendall, just ignore him. everyone got his own "ignore list" in the profile settings. fcking use it.
kendall is not serious since the fking beginning. He belived that Im from other side of poland (situation with him finding Szur''s facebook and beliving that I'm Szur, what is ****ing stupid). Just ignore him and do yall things

and im really amazed that james got banned, but kendall not. somethings wrong in here. where are the mods?
Does anyone know exactly why James got banned? I see a lot complaining and finger pointing but no real answers as to what is going on. I personally don't think Kendall is a big problem just ignore him and I am sure he will go away. Idk what James did and the ban report is kind of vague but the mod who banned him usually has a good reason for banning people. Most of the time. As far as IP bans its a good idea but those are controlled by Audio Fanzine who don't like doing it often.

James had been banned a first time for being reaally disrespectful to another Fp member..
I don't know what he did afterwards to get banned a second time, neither do I really care.

I don't even understand how can grown people get banned from an online forum...

Yes, just ignore me.. if you don't like me.... I won't bother you.
Its really that simple.

People still blaming me when my threads are still being active with convos.
I don't get some of you man..

This is way to much sensitivity....over something that is not that important.

Last edited:
James said something to one of the mods, pretty sure I saw him begging a mod on FB to unban him, but I'm not 100% and I'm not in a place to comment... Nor should I really be speculating...

To be honest, I haven't been on recently cause it's just becoming way too saturated with attention seekers and there are no topics I really want to partake in. It's become lucid... There's no substance to threads, none stop me and make me think. Also, I'll probably spend like 10 minutes writing a whole essay right now, which I'd rather spend doing something more productive. I swing by when I'm on holiday and have free time a bit more, but otherwise I see little point... When I first joined these forums were crawling with mature talented individuals, which encouraged a rise in my maturity and I have learnt so much just overseeing other peoples progress, so you'll always see me over on the flip this section.

You know, recently I've witnessed so much retardedness(yes it's not in the dictionary) in my local area... People are mentally ****ed up, there's little common sense possessed by people, and for relationships and all that shit... My God... Don't get me started on how ****ed up people are... But you know, that's the generation we are in. We are facing the music industry pretty much collapsing in terms of the ability for talented producers to actually break through, and make something of themselves and that people don't want to support the artists that they consider talented. We are in a time where being a complete prick on twitter, and abusing celebrities(e.g. that dude that kept tweeting this swimmer in the 2012 Olympics, making fun of him cause his Dad just passed away, Olly Reily or something? Can't remember) gets you 100k followers... We are in a time where I question the mental stability of the majority of the people...

But yeah... Not quite sure how to draw a conclusion with this post.

To be honest, I haven't been on recently cause it's just becoming way too saturated with attention seekers and there are no topics I really want to partake in. It's become lucid... There's no substance to threads, none stop me and make me think. Also, I'll probably spend like 10 minutes writing a whole essay right now, which I'd rather spend doing something more productive. I swing by when I'm on holiday and have free time a bit more, but otherwise I see little point... When I first joined these forums were crawling with mature talented individuals, which encouraged a rise in my maturity and I have learnt so much just overseeing other peoples progress, so you'll always see me over on the flip this section.

You know, recently I've witnessed so much retardedness(yes it's not in the dictionary) in my local area... People are mentally ****ed up, there's little common sense possessed by people, and for relationships and all that shit... My God... Don't get me started on how ****ed up people are... But you know, that's the generation we are in. We are facing the music industry pretty much collapsing in terms of the ability for talented producers to actually break through, and make something of themselves and that people don't want to support the artists that they consider talented. We are in a time where being a complete prick on twitter, and abusing celebrities(e.g. that dude that kept tweeting this swimmer in the 2012 Olympics, making fun of him cause his Dad just passed away, Olly Reily or something? Can't remember) gets you 100k followers... We are in a time where I question the mental stability of the majority of the people

But do these threads really contribute to the improvement of FP ?

All they do is spawn more brain dead discussions between insane and normal people, trolls and mortals

lol I try to get back into FP..but it's just not the same. Ya'll never have any FP Beat Meets going on anymore or anything...I be like WTF!~?

I presume you are agreeing with me?

Yes sir. When the overall flow on this site gets stale (and attention-driven as you pointed out) I never complain I just focus more of my attention on other music-related blog sites, podcasts and general social-network platforms. If and when it gets back to a more meaningful and productive flow then my visits and participation increases. Simple

Yes sir. When the overall flow on this site gets stale (and attention-driven as you pointed out) I never complain I just focus more of my attention on other music-related blog sites, podcasts and general social-network platforms. If and when it gets back to a more meaningful and productive flow then my visits and participation increases. Simple
Can't blame you for that!

Back