Soundclick charts!!??

LOL , yeah i didnt know vybe even had it until you said something .LOL

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

but i am about to get the thing taken off by wednesday, just waiting for my graphic designer to get done with it

That is pretty sad if you really think soundclick charts matter.
Not in the real world they do...
well just from the sound of this thread, it seems like more ppl on FP have sold beats by being ranked high in soundclick, than FP members have sold beats by buying into PMP. heh, just sayin.

Last edited:
sorry but it does matter , but yeah u can still make money without being on the charts .but yes it does matter a whole lot . was top 3 on beats in general and #1 in hip hop on soundclick and made about a 1,000 in ONE Week . im telling ya it does . but yeah u can do with out the charts tho . believe it or not people still shop on soundclick and the first thing they see is the beats on the charts

Never hit #1 on SC...but Ive sold a few beats...Ive been #9, #14 a few times...but keep in mind this is with no promotion at all...if I get the whole VIP and promo pages im sure ill be in the higher rankings all the time...

LOL .. I remember when I first started this thread lol (used to be known as KrrproBeatz)
back then I would stay in the top 200, even when I upload a new beat .. I took some time off from music and now it look like I lost my spot ??

I wonder how everybody else is doing on the soundclick charts??

wow ! lol this some nice info

u finer than a bittch

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I made it to 60 once.

redbones in style now though

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

i uploaded my hercules beat and that jawn went up to 431, no promotion at all.

now it dont work no more , prolly cuz it was a sampled beat.

all yall look out for my work though, im bout to be famous. one of the best artists out.

Last edited:
When I was first starting out, I promote the hell out of my page. Now I don't have to do anything except upload new tracks and I shoot up the charts.

Trust me, put in the time/effort to promote your page (via paid promotion, myspace bulletins, myspace comments and messages, etc) and soon it becomes automatic once you get known enough.

A little bit of SC knowledge (from an SC guru :p)

1. Get yourself a domain and forward it to your Soundclick page. I got mine from godaddy.com for $9/year. Mine is 110beats.com, my partner/friend is blackfrostwhp.com
2. Get a Soundclick VIP page and have your contact information and payment options clearly visable
3. Use myspace to your advantage. I even went as far as to getting FriendBlasterPro and added hundreds of rappers, then left em comments saying I was a new producer on the scene, gave em my URL and told em to hit me up if they ever needed production. Every so often I'd send out a few bulletins, say, whenever I upped a new song or had a new "sale". Put your SC player on your myspace page and have it automatically play.

Those are just the basics, I could write a god damn book on how to be successful on SC. Maybe I will :p

you write a book ill buy it bro im bout to start doing the sounclick thing i have no idea where to start lol

I gave it a shot and broke to around the #500 mark in Instrumentals Hip Hop section. Didn't promote though so maybe that would be the difference for the rest. I think I had around 50-100 plays in a day.

nah i dont cheat the system like some other dudes in the top 10 (Royal Beatz 07) lol :-)

One of them niggas in the charts got dookie ass beats that i can make better than, but he stay up in the charts.

I bet dumbass follower niggas buyin his shits too, just becuz he in the top.

I had a few at the top.

As long as they sell I dont care where im at in the charts....

Exactly bro haha. Charts are sort of like a extra reward for promo done thru facebook, myspace etc. You get plays coming in from there and then as you get in top 50 you getting exposure to new artists going thru the charts.

Back