Soundclick charts!!??

We getting near the weekend and biggrome is warming up... lol

Hatefest weekend is going to be OFF THE HOOK !

The mud will start to fly around 6pm PST - It's the official kickoff of HATEFEST Weekend.

Yeah, I'm just getting started on White Snot Ho - I do have a mortgage to pay. By the time he gets a down payment, SoundClick will be a distant memory like mp3.com.

Keep making that Ramen noodle money SON! Stay on your Mama's health and car insurance too, Soundclick coverage sucks.

lmao... that reminds me when someone said "there are no retirement plans for retired soundclick producers" that quote stuck in my head for ever...

Trap beats have one year left.

Expect the top names to switch as soon as people get tired of the Soundclick Trap Template.

I'm going to make a skeleton Trap Beat this weekend. Kick, snare and hi hats with the standard snare rolls and post it in .rex file format so we can get everybody to use it an finally kill this ish off once and for all...

Lot of beatmakers will hit the unemployment line after this...

@biggrome

What do you consider Ramen Noodle money? How much money do you make at your "job"?

Trap beats have one year left.

Expect the top names to switch as soon as people get tired of the Soundclick Trap Template.

I'm going to make a skeleton Trap Beat this weekend. Kick, snare and hi hats with the standard snare rolls and post it in .rex file format so we can get everybody to use it an finally kill this ish off once and for all...

But what if those top producers change their style up fitting to the current state of the music? Last time I checked the top 10, JohnnyJuliano had a pop type and melodic beat, when I check it now he has a trap type beat in the top 10.

You do the math.

They aren't already there?

I was going to do a degree in audio engineering next year but after a lot of thought and disappointment I accepted that there really isn't many job prospects out there for it (especially in Australia). It would have cost me around $40k. Instead I am going to do the most current mcse equivalent (windows 7 and server 2008 r2 are just out). It should be good timing to transition into that field and I will probably make more money. It will probably give me more time to work on my own music as well :)

Bigg Rome nothing against you sir but considering you're not on Soundclick I don't think you have the right to speak on the people who are. You don't really know how much they do or don't make. White Hot could own his own house for all you know. Maybe he doesn't make all his money from soundclick. Maybe that's how his name spread and he gets business from all over the net. There are 4 million musicians on Soundclick. People don't go to their local beat maker anymore....they go to soundclick

If you're 14-21 and say still living with your parents and making money off of soundclick save all your earnings(as much as you can) because one thing Rome said that I agreed with was Soundclick won't be around forever. It might be but the internet beat market is becoming congested so the amount you're making now might not be what you're making in 5 years.

^^^ I'd say the point there is the same amount of money is still going to be there it will just be spread over more and more people. Or you will have to fight harder to get your hands on it.

Looks like captain obvious is back!

Hey I do what I can to fulfill the needs of FP... plus I got writers book. Drained from the Holidays..

He never actually left. He still lurked all the time :)

I resent that post... I am many things, but a LURKER .... a Lurker I am not. Smhhhh. Plus I'm too full of myself not to comment on a lot of these threads... And at least I'm being honest...

I'm #14 right now in urban. that's the highest I have been but I have been in the top 50 most of the time since I been on there. I have been in the top 25 in a few genres. never number one though.

LoL @ biggrome dissin white hot, **** is funny as hell... But yeah, I've made very great money from soundclick selling beats but that site has gotten lame as hell. SUPER WACK basement homosexuals calling themselves "Producers" everybody and their mama making dirty south garbage beats. The soundclick staff are a bunch a white people that dont know **** about hiphop but want to put all of the sample based producers under review. IMO soundclick was hot back in 04 -05, after that it was a WRAP. SKRAZEY!

LoL @ biggrome dissin white hot, **** is funny as hell... But yeah, I've made very great money from soundclick selling beats but that site has gotten lame as hell. SUPER WACK basement homosexuals calling themselves "Producers" everybody and their mama making dirty south garbage beats. The soundclick staff are a bunch a white people that dont know **** about hiphop but want to put all of the sample based producers under review. IMO soundclick was hot back in 04 -05, after that it was a WRAP. SKRAZEY!

LOL @ESODAKID TRUE!!! lol but i like it back in 06 when i first started out ...

Soundclick is outdated as hell and it's going to die out just like MySpace. Every business that doesn't stay up to date and doesn't go with the time dies out eventually, especially in the world of technology.

The whole system of Soundclick is build on making money, I mean come on you buy advertisement to reach the #1 spot? That's bs. I have way better systems in my head where you really can have quality music (or music that people like) at the top and the not so good music in the lower ranks of the charts. You don't have that with Soundclick, only because someone is at the top doesn't mean people like it, the person might have bought hella advertisement or got his clicks through other ways.

Vybe and JJ on the other hand are exceptions, those people have a following, they have more followers on Twitter than some artists with major deals. They don't need to buy any advertisement, and that's the way how it should be.

Back