Soundclick charts!!??

What are the advantages of a VIP? Apart from the whole background thing etc.

You pay them more that a freebie account, you get like two votes per listen vs. one or something.

That's what I heard.

^I think you get discounts on some promos. Also, you can have an auto play widget on your page, which would help with getting plays.

That's why I'm saying Soundclick WILL die out. I'm very interested on internet technology, it's a very interesting topic. Soundclick is already a very outdated website and not up to the standards of today's possibilities. That this business is led by white nerds (as someone mentioned here) seems pretty plausible, obviously they don't know how to look far enough to see the iceberg, and eventually it will titanic into the ground.

BUT this doesn't mean no one is going to sell anymore, it just means something new and better will come replace Soundclick, something that is up to the standard, something that looks more promising for the future, something that will create a much better experience than Soundclick. Until that website gets replaced too if they don't catch up.

If you look at the stats, people who visit SC have fallen rapidly in percentages over the years, SC is also falling in traffic rank more and more. All signs of getting obsolete, just like MySpace.

That's why I'm saying Soundclick WILL die out. I'm very interested on internet technology, it's a very interesting topic. Soundclick is already a very outdated website and not up to the standards of today's possibilities. That this business is led by white nerds (as someone mentioned here) seems pretty plausible, obviously they don't know how to look far enough to see the iceberg, and eventually it will titanic into the ground.

BUT this doesn't mean no one is going to sell anymore, it just means something new and better will come replace Soundclick, something that is up to the standard, something that looks more promising for the future, something that will create a much better experience than Soundclick. Until that website gets replaced too if they don't catch up.

If you look at the stats, people who visit SC have fallen rapidly in percentages over the years, SC is also falling in traffic rank more and more. All signs of getting obsolete, just like MySpace.
But what's "the standards of today's possibilities"?

Finally checking out Johnny Juliano after all this time...

I would pray that every person on that charts on SC come out on top.... In a fair world.... though it isn't.

But what's "the standards of today's possibilities"?
It would take up too long of a post to write all the new developments in web 2.0. Just look around how much has changed from the past. When I started with Win95 it was really hard to surf to a good looking website, a good looking website was like finding a diamond in between a bunch of dirty stones. Back then people used to say "the looks don't matter what's in it matters", now "good looks" are pretty much the standard, and needed for a successful online company. Some of the SC producers are able to create themselves a SC profile that looks better than SC itself, that says it all.

Last edited:
Big question: What his holding producers back from doing multiple approaches to success like getting placements, soundclick, facebook and twitter hustle, creating an own website all at the same time?

Simple answer:

The same reason that is holding them back from seeing music as their 9-5 or better 24/7.

For most people it seems outrageous to consider music as a real job, since it's not socially accepted, it's not the norm. They rather do what society wants them to do, thus suppressing their desire to go their own way.

When I hear someone say "I'm doing music for the love but I wouldn't mind if ->success comes along<-" then I already know what's up, those people will likely not be successful, since success is known for a lot of things but not for falling into someones lap.

I think about it all the time. Some people feel like it's fate. Others feel like they're in control of their destiny. Me! I feel like it's a mix of both. Why? Cause every time I got my foot in the door or had everything lined up ... SH!T just did not pan out. So instead of beating myself up, I associated it to fate. But really it's all on me. But now I'm gonna build a studio and I think that this will be the solution to one of my problems. After that I'll be able to focus on innovations that will get me looked at as an independent local artist and maybe even the region. It's all on me... But screw the bullsh!t ass comment. I say that just to make myself feel better about not being where I want to be. That's denial. I'm 25... I'm not rushing cause I know what I want.

Now my best friend whose almost 30 .... that kid gave up. Sad, but true. Not me!

But I kind of agree with Live A Dream... as long as it is not associated with my narcissistic ass.

ive hit the number 1 spot numerous times. infact just uploaded a new track. I put up a new club banger to SoundClick artist: Auditory - page with MP3 music downloads and also dropped my remix comp

19 tracks ft.Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Eminem, Gorilla Zoe, Young Jeezy, Game, Mike Jones, Chris Brown, T.I., Tupac, Biggie among many others.

Click this link if you'd like to preview the tracks and free download...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=416994149&blogID=451319971

Front Cover..

Auditory_Frontsmaller.jpg

Back Cover...

Auditory_Backsmaller--.jpg

Also peep www.OnVitalCams.com

Graphics were done by KeysNBass he did an exceptional job at bringing an idea to life. www.Myspace.com/keysnbass

how you get number one man??

I been in the top 10 once. I get close to the top 100 with every beat. but if it don't crack the top 100 in a week or so I take it down and put a new one. check out my beats and see if I got what it takes to be number 1!

geenyis productions

GREAT POINT ROME!!! im 24 in hip hop in general NOW , support yo BOI! i appreciate it . www.twan-beatmaker.com . THANKS!
Uh yeah, and stealing the "leasing rights statement picture" from Vybe's page is the way how you do your 'business'?

Except he has given you permission to use it (if so my apologies for accusing you), which I doubt tho, because it's the way how things are done on SC, if you can copy, why not go further and literally steal.

A web designer once said, if you come across a website and you see something you like, steal it, don't bother with recreating, just steal it.
He never managed to make web design as his sole income and always worked in the furniture business... :rolleyes:

Back