Soundclick charts!!??

How the hell do you kno exactly where you are on the charts, I kno it tells you wut songs u have on the charts and their position, but how do you kno where yoour page is on the charts

where is that at bruh, seriously ive looked everywhere and I don see a your position tab or anythin anywhere, it might sound dumb but im new to soundclick so I mean I don have any experience wit it

where is that at bruh, seriously ive looked everywhere and I don see a your position tab or anythin anywhere, it might sound dumb but im new to soundclick so I mean I don have any experience wit it

Here I'll break it down for you.

1. Go to your artist/band page

2.You will be in the "Overview" tab. Scroll down.

3.Where it says "Charts" and your position, click on your position.

BAM!

Oh aight I thought there wuz a difference between the two, like you had a song on the charts, and there wuz a "song position" but then you also had "Your position" on the charts, so your chart position is primarily based on your one most listened to song?

Last edited:
congrats man. y'all can head over to soundclick and check out Flight Academy. instrumentals for lease. these beats go harddd. but don't just take my word for it, hear it for yourself!!

Good info...The highest I've been is top 400 overall on Beats and Instrumentals. I've been in the top 100 for sub-genres.

10% off your graphic & web needs when you LIKE+ us
DesignByNice.com Your Personal Design Agency

VISUALIZE your Personal Production website, soundclick page, facebook fanpage, PMP page, logos & more !

- Logos
- Businesscards
- Websites & Blogs
- Producer Websites
- FB Fan Pages
- CD Covers / Mixtapes
- & More

Mention Future Producers and receive a 15% discount on your projects.

DesignByNice.com

The charts on are soundclick considered by many to be the only glimmer of spotlight that exists online. It is widely known that producers have been able to make 1000's of dollars selling beats online via SoundClick. The average price for beats being sold on soundclick are as follows: Leases- $24.99, Exclusives - $250-$400. So use these guides for setting your prices and you should be in good standing with the customers who visit the site.When you sell beats on soundclick.com, you want to make sure you page looks professional.

^^ Making it to the top 50 doesn't guarantee a lot of sales. Having quality/original music and a price point to match does.

Last edited:
Rising in the charts on soundclick is more valuable promotion-wise than any other charts online. Here, many talented producers, as well as countless wack producers compete for a top spot in the Soundclick charts. This spot is determined by play count and the producers that reach the top here are usually fairly talented. If you want to make serious cash on soundclick.com from your beats, you better be on the top of the charts.

Back