So Meek Mill, Game, Chief Keef ALL FLOPPED?? Safe to Say?

I would assume that the labels expected both artists to go Gold. For Meek, Ross and Wale both pushed Gold and more hype was places on Meek

Keef, I expected 350k. Some people on this thread reasoned that Wale has more appeal; Meek's fan base is younger and more apt to download for free. Some of the reasons sound plausible. That's what the point of this thread was...to get a discussion going.

Meek can still go gold though his album been out for what 3months or so might take till the summer time more or less but possible. I think for keef the labels just milking him 50k for keef imo is good. Wasn't expecting him to hit 100k first week. If you want to talk about flopping though kreayshawn sold 3,900 first week when her album dropped....

^^^^that's what happens when you wait too late.

Trinidad James bout to rack up!!!! Don't believe me just watch!

TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"he's destroying hip hop" face ass.

"he is not lyrical so he sucks" face ass.

Last edited:
if meek still rapped like he did in that freestyle vid, he'd be way better, Instead that nikka yells and sh*t.

as for flopping, 1st week is normally the most hyped, If you don't sell a lot 1st week, that means you don't have fans anticipating your sh*t
so the only way these dudes will make more sales is if they gain more fans while their latest albums out, like 2chainz did. Releasing mad singles
with dope artists. And getting radio play.

2chainz got like 6 songs on the radio being played atleast 40 times a day, Birthday, F**cking problems, Mercy, No Lie, Bandz. I mean
dude ain't a lyricist but he don't need to be, and 2chainz been out a LONG A*S time, dude started when kanye west did, he just started getting known... titiboi

#2/Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Thrift Shop/235,673/1,353,425 (Digital downloads)

100% independent (on their own label). Set, match, game...

Last edited:
Back