RIP Scratch Magazine

yeah it's a sad day when I heard that **** I said noway I know thats not true .[RIP]scratch magazine .one of my happiest day when they call me and said were putting u in tha scratch magazine in tha listen 2 my demo artical .man I was happy as a muther ****er and I'll never forget tha **** .will I am nas game damn I hate 2 see them ride out into tha sunset .1luv to tha scratch magazine from st'luke u gave me sum real luv .peace goes out 2 all producers and beatmakers ...we tha new cats

The mag seemed to loose it's focus after awhile. I think it was incredible when it 1st started out though. It won't be anything like it again for us producers....unless ...we....started...our....own.....Naaahh!

anyone get the new copy of REMIX? i got it in the mail last week and it had one of the best interviews i've read on salaam remi.. dude has more equipment in his house than most studios...SCRATCH is gone, but i can't say i'll miss it that much from what it became.

Remix has been my scratch replacement for almost a year now. I got hooked when I read the issue with Premo on the cover. I wish I still had it but it got destroyed due to rain (one of the fun things about living in Seattle lol). Remix is a great mag tho. The Just Blaze issue was dope but I haven't gotten my new issue yet.

yeah i've currently got a 3 year subscription.. before that i was just purchasing them, but it's much cheaper thru the mail and i get them before my bookstores here. if u loved that issue with primo on the cover by himself, you would have loved the issue with gang starr back in 2003.

ill look into that. i used to only buy them from time to time but when i felt bored wtih scratch i started buying remix around febuary so i just started my subscription last month

i emailed scratch about my subscription, and asked if they can give me some back orders instead of my money back. No reply!

^^^^ what email adress did you send the email to, i had a subscription for 8 copies and only got 4! I want somethin ****!

i need a new Mag since Scratch is no longer available

I saw people talk about Remix.....how does that compare to Scratch?

Back