New sampler/sequencer/beat machine from Beatkangz

yea... we'll see if its available online 1st, or will it also come out on the street simultaneously... im in NYC, so findin it wont be hard... and even if the specs are toned down even a lil bit, its still killer at $999.

da relic

Last edited:
yeah, I don't think they will skimp on any specs man, they've already pushed back release to improve it, not scale it down...I think it will deliver all the specs they are telling us.

either way, it's going to be a dope machine, and having software that is seamless with it will be dope as well.

I hope to get a copy of the software soon so I can review it on my site.

I'm not going to even front I'm actually looking forward for this to come out and maybe buy 1 if the stacks are looking right...I own a MV-8000 and a 1000 but taking this portable and working on rechargable batteries is a good look...

Also I respect the fact that these dudes are in the forums listening to beat makers to make a good product....

i just went back and read most of this thread and on page 16, there's a youtube demo that shows the guy shutting the lights off... i also read on another page it will have up to 70min samplin time... im officially gettin it if this is true!

and to all u cats thats beefin bout the name... im sure some of u are using "Fruity Loops" so dont get it twisted... f*ck the name... i bet a few of you got Hyundais in your driveways...lol

da relic

I would like to find a business partner(natural health product), anyone interested?

I have some natural herbal products for weight loss, hair loss, insomnia etc.(natural and have good feedback ) I want to find a partner who hasexperiences to do health related business.anyone interested can add my msn at lyxbird @ gmail . com (delete space)

I have some natural herbal products for weight loss, hair loss, insomnia etc.(natural and have good feedback ) I want to find a partner who hasexperiences to do health related business.anyone interested can add my msn at lyxbird @ gmail . com (delete space)

WTF??? Where did this come from? Why are you spamming this thread with your nonsense?

I'm hearing it will be ready In Jan... they did some more updates to the hardware, added 2gb flash ram standard, faster processor, etc.

I will post more on the site when I can find out more lol.

this looks very interesting but i was wondering where i could get a demo version of this program from. i check the website but no luck. could someone outhere please help me.

Its anotha beat machine trying to market ppl who wna start gtn into music production cz dey kno ppl who know der $#!+ wudnt buy it

Back