Couple New Experimentalish Tracks, Feed for Feed

Hey man gave both the tracks a listen, good work on both of them, you have a good sense for progression and building a track. Sub-Zero is definitely the one, I could see Danny Brown or Tyler the Creator or someone with a dark rap over top. All in all good work man, gave you a follow on soundcloud - keep it up!

Yo itzdlo! You did a good mix at booth beats. I like that dark/grimey vibe and the clean Sound. Every Instruments has their area. Maybe you can add a bridge with a heavy wobble bass. It would give it the "Kill factor". Nice Job, but milk is more catchy in my ears.

I listened to subZero and first off, the intro was wayyy to long!! The beat its self is unique but i would really see it in rap...

beats are okey, not my taste of beats but good work anyway :) dont have much to say :P the mix is okey, I liked the drums on milk. keep em beats coming :) / vic

Both tracks are decent! Definitely prefer subZero to milk though, the percussion and 808s in subzero are super clean, i also like the arrangement:) With Milk you should add some ghost kicks just to add more bounce, hope this helps! Return the feedback for my track? would be appreciated...
http://bit.ly/184bVlU

crazy switchups man, and 808 is knocking like crazy on that subzero beat, reminds me of some dubstep?
that milk track is insane 2, electro influenced but still spacy somehow... dope shit and the mix is on point! keep up the good work fam!

I'm on a lot of HydroMorph right now and those were both good for the high. So much variation in the arrangements that all my focus was on the music.

I think an artist is gonna have to be really talented to use these tho, I used to put a lot of variation in my beats and I found that artists would struggle to write to my music. Its almost like the track is already complete so theres no need for an artist to be on it. Which might be what your going for.

The mix on these sounded decent through my KRKs. I personally liked milk better than subZero.

Followed you on soundcloud, I'll def check out more by you. Beats are interesting.

Man you def have a unique style, I think you need to mix it down a little better to get the full potential, sounds at times can be a little bit muddy, remember to use that High freq cut to help you out.

I think on that milk track at 27 seconds when that arp comes out, thats my favourite part. The whole track builds nicely! Good stuff! I do like the kick too!

Keep it up dude! You got some good sounds here!

Thanks for the feed everyone. I know these beats have been different, just tryin new things. Anyone else?

Checked That SubZero Track. Intro Was Kinda Weak. The Way It Dropped Was Unexpected. Love The Eerie Sounds You Used. Mix Was Solid Too.

Thanks for the feed!

SubZero:

- I like the intro
- I like the instrumentation -- its so off tune but it makes is sick
- The switch up from the pizzicato string to the trippy string is dope
- I like the drum selection -- i think the drums fit very well with the beat
- Arrangement is dope as well
- I would raise the normal kick (without the 808) a bit more

Dope beat man -- very creative -- i can see like KEndrick Lamar on it or something

Back