Nelly Says Chief Keef Made Mistake With Record Deal

What's wrong with you guys can't you just be happy for him?

I'm 100% sure none of you guys get money like that.

This kid is barely 18 years old yet he has more money in his hands than people 10 years older than him who work for a year.

If a stack full of 100's almost thicker than what your hand can grasp doesn't impress you than I don't know what will, do you honestly expect this kid to be a millionaire yet?

What's wrong with you guys can't you just be happy for him?

I'm 100% sure none of you guys get money like that.

This kid is barely 18 years old yet he has more money in his hands than people 10 years older than him who work for a year.

If a stack full of 100's almost thicker than what your hand can grasp doesn't impress you than I don't know what will, do you honestly expect this kid to be a millionaire yet?
your a ****in idiot

Whether we're happy for him or not isn't the point. The point is that image isn't everything, but I can certainly understand how the...less wise amongst us can be easily fooled.

Do you care to explain why or are you just going to continue sounding like a 12 year old?
sure hell why not like someone pointed out thats a leased vehicle that cash could easily be borrowed also notice you see the first few bills in the stack and have to guess what the rest is... a boss polo and rl polo hell i aint signed and rock gucci, alexander mcqueen,prada.... that watch is ok my homie has an iced out audemar like jay z's exact one another one cartier both shit on that i rock a breitling not trying to stunt and believe me im no millionaire by any means live in a modest house.... its all about perception

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Whether we're happy for him or not isn't the point. The point is that image isn't everything, but I can certainly understand how the...less wise amongst us can be easily fooled.
bingo precisely

sure hell why not like someone pointed out thats a leased vehicle that cash could easily be borrowed also notice you see the first few bills in the stack and have to guess what the rest is... a boss polo and rl polo hell i aint signed and rock gucci, alexander mcqueen,prada.... that watch is ok my homie has an iced out audemar like jay z's exact one another one cartier both shit on that i rock a breitling not trying to stunt and believe me im no millionaire by any means live in a modest house.... its all about perception

LOL first off you sound retarded.

Secondly, stop acting like you know everything about this dude's life, he has more money than you will ever have in your entire life.

But **** it I can't even understand your stupid ass you all are just haters.

Don't get it twisted, i'd happy for anyone getting money. But there is a reason why people like Carlos Slim is the richest person in the world yet most people probably ain't ever heard of him. There is a reason why Mark Zuckerburg, despite being a billionaire many times over, lives in a house worth only $300k. A rich nigga with broke nigga tendencies doesn't impress me.

Last edited:
LOL first off you sound retarded.

Secondly, stop acting like you know everything about this dude's life, he has more money than you will ever have in your entire life.

But **** it I can't even understand your stupid ass you all are just haters.
im just lettin you know whats real sorry to burst the little bubble you live in

Why are you internet warriors comparing RAPPERS to the richest businessmen in the world?

And barrettj I can't even understand you so how the hell are you "letting me know" anything?

Get real as soon as someone blows up you nerds want to analyze every single little thing about said person and try to ACT like you know everything.

This dude literally JUST got in the game and he has signed a 6 MILLION dollar deal, whether or not he gets all of that money he is still not even 18 years old yet and making more money than you will ever even dream to see. Get real.

Why are you internet warriors comparing RAPPERS to the richest businessmen in the world?

And barrettj I can't even understand you so how the hell are you "letting me know" anything?

Get real as soon as someone blows up you nerds want to analyze every single little thing about said person and try to ACT like you know everything.

This dude literally JUST got in the game and he has signed a 6 MILLION dollar deal, whether or not he gets all of that money he is still not even 18 years old yet and making more money than you will ever even dream to see. Get real.

This stuff just writes itself.

what couldnt you understand with what i said lol if you wanna see only what you want too see i feel sorry for you in life... and that is a very bold statement who are you too say ANYONE on this site wont match that or surpass it?

Do you understand that you guys aren't really saying SHIT?

You guys are just dismissing me without even TRYING to prove me wrong?

And I'm 99.9% sure all of you guys are broke because you sit on the internet all day.

And I'm 99.9% sure all of you guys are broke because you sit on the internet all day.

But why you gettin' mad tho?

I'ma just summarize the last two pages like this:

greenteasipper: aww man, lookit Keef, he gettin mooooooneeey. Lookit dem photos! Obviously he gettin $$$

me: that nigga just instagram flossin, anyone with a halfway decent gig and no kids can do that. Not impressed.

greenteasipper: u a hater

Last edited:

o jeez where to start
a) **** boy your the one who started this shit so lay back on calling others internet warriors
b) your making some wild assumptions with absolutely 0 proof or knowledge
c) your now even sounding moronic in your own arguement the irony is really starting to show
d) i didnt dismiss one damn thing i told you smarten up and open your eyes a bit wider the only reason i was mentioning watches is to prove a point you... you dont gotta have CRAZY paper to have that shit its really not as expensive as you think

Last edited:
o jeez where to start
a) **** boy your the one who started this shit so lay back on calling others internet warriors
b) your making some wild assumptions with absolutely 0 proof or knowledge
c) your now even sounding moronic in your own arguement the irony is really starting to show
d) i didnt dismiss one damn thing i told you smarten up and open your eyes a bit wider the only reason i was mentioning watches is to prove a point you... you dont gotta have CRAZY paper to have that shit its really not as expensive as you think

You're an internet warrior because you have 3,000 posts, ****.

And is 4 pictures with money longer than **** not enough proof? Is his 6 million dollar deal not proof?

Back